Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Online Businesses You Can Easily Start - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Online Businesses You Can Easily Start (696 Views)

5 Businesses You Can Start With N50,000 In 2019 / 5 Online Businesses You Can Start With Low Budget Even If You Are Broke / Nigerian Economy: Here Are Some Profitable Online Businesses You Can Start (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Businesses You Can Easily Start by MajikhAli: 9:13am On Nov 11, 2016
Hello, friend. It is no more news that in our dear country, it is now every man for his own. In other words, you are ON YOUR OWN(O.Y.O). Recently the news going around is that the government wants to clamp down on MMM, a scheme that has been helping the common man.

You ask yourself why such wickedness....it is really abominable that a government that can not adequately provide for its citizens will focus on something that shouldnt really bother them.

Today, we have several networking schemes and people are benefiting from them. But there is still need to build something that will last a longer term than all these. For those who are ready to take charge and kick-start their ONLINE BUSINESS, I plan to play a part in it.

However, it is not for everybody. It takes heart, persistence, adequate knowledge to succeed but the gains are plentiful and I encourage you to make you move today. I will be doling out useful tips, information, and FREE ebooks occasionally to guide along.
This will be for only those who indicate interest, simply ignore if otherwise.

Kindly PM or send a mail with the word 'READY' to thewordsmith01@yahoocom. If you must drop your mail here, please code it. I just finished serving a ban for flouting the rules.
Re: Online Businesses You Can Easily Start by Jb95(m): 2:57pm On Nov 11, 2016
bawajude95 at yahoo dot com
Re: Online Businesses You Can Easily Start by vickkybaba(m): 5:22pm On Nov 11, 2016
olorunbigvictor at gmail dot com
Re: Online Businesses You Can Easily Start by Baltazarcus(m): 8:53pm On Nov 11, 2016
phikisi4real@gmail.com
Re: Online Businesses You Can Easily Start by bolanto24(m): 9:37pm On Nov 11, 2016
boloweiaganaba@gmail.com
Re: Online Businesses You Can Easily Start by habbeyonce: 12:29am On Nov 12, 2016
ojugbeleolaide@yahoo.com
Re: Online Businesses You Can Easily Start by carlosSeyi(m): 8:27am On Nov 14, 2016
sholeyegbengs at gmail dot com

(1) (Reply)

Banks: how do we get our issues resolved swiftly / Make Money Selling Inverter/car/truck Batteries / Starting Up A Clothing Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.