Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Telecoms Subscribers Hit 153m, Airtel Tops - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Telecoms Subscribers Hit 153m, Airtel Tops (27452 Views)

More Telecoms Subscribers' Woes Loom / Telecoms Subscribers Hit 153m, Airtel Tops / Telecoms Subscribers Hit 153m, Airtel Tops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Telecoms Subscribers Hit 153m, Airtel Tops by ifeanyija(m): 8:59pm On Nov 11, 2016
thanks to mmm

1 Like

Re: Telecoms Subscribers Hit 153m, Airtel Tops by actrinity(m): 9:12pm On Nov 11, 2016
iliyande:
Plus me

They should watch out for glo in some months to come. Their 4G LTE so far is very impressive cool
I so much love Glo. They have the interest of fellow nigerians at heart. 3.2Gig @ 1k. No network can beat that. And the service na one touch for my area.
#teamgloforever.

2 Likes

Re: Telecoms Subscribers Hit 153m, Airtel Tops by SuperSuave(m): 9:16pm On Nov 11, 2016
Etisalat is really the best(fastest)network in my area in terms of reception followed by Mtn then airtel then snail then glo. Now that I have no money for their costly sub na their mumu cheat dey save me till dem block am tongue

2 Likes

Re: Telecoms Subscribers Hit 153m, Airtel Tops by actrinity(m): 9:17pm On Nov 11, 2016
iyke926:
Still making calls for 11k/s to all networks.

I use Etisalat 3GB for 1k on my Android phone.

Etisalat rocks!!!
ETISALAT 3gig @ 1k? Bb subscription or android subscription? Change of imei? Pls enlight me about it.
Re: Telecoms Subscribers Hit 153m, Airtel Tops by EazyMoh(m): 9:48pm On Nov 11, 2016
Vanguard useless newspaper, it should be in the same category with blogs like vivangist. Common data analysis article they can't report professionally mixing things up at the end confusing readers. And what happen to use of infographics?
Re: Telecoms Subscribers Hit 153m, Airtel Tops by iliyande(m): 9:59pm On Nov 11, 2016
eleojo23:

That their 4G is on an uncommon band (28/700Mhz) which many phones brands available in Nigeria do not support.
I still dont know why they chose that band if indeed they wanted all their customers to enjoy the service.
I have a 4G Mifi device but cant use it on glo. It's a big loss for me and for Glo!

The band 28 is actually better than all the bands used by other network providers in Nigeria today. U can check
Re: Telecoms Subscribers Hit 153m, Airtel Tops by iliyande(m): 10:03pm On Nov 11, 2016
SuperSuave:
Etisalat is really the best(fastest)network in my area in terms of reception followed by Mtn then airtel then snail then glo. Now that I have no money for their costly sub na their mumu cheat dey save me till dem block am tongue

I don't believe that

Can we do speedtest competition?

I use glo and mtn
Re: Telecoms Subscribers Hit 153m, Airtel Tops by Rick9(m): 10:31pm On Nov 11, 2016
Etisalat is just getting more and more useless by the day. Even if a genie told me that soon I would dump my etisalat line for my most hated network MTN I would have argued.
I was a die hard and a hard core etisalat subscriber. For close to a year now my etisalat line only serve as my call receiving line because that's the number most people are familiar with.
But when it comes to call and Data MTN is a blessing, I make calls with peace of mind on MTN pulse , so damn cheap and affordable.

Etisalat - middle finger
Re: Telecoms Subscribers Hit 153m, Airtel Tops by Damayor12(m): 10:45pm On Nov 11, 2016
iyke926:

Etisalat rocks!!!

Lies.
Everybody has been forcefully migrated to 15k/s plan
EasyLife Complete plan or something
Re: Telecoms Subscribers Hit 153m, Airtel Tops by Hanendez(m): 10:58pm On Nov 11, 2016
Olasco93:
All I can say is that NCC is not doing her job properly. In some countries where Governments do not compromise, no Nigerian network company is liable to Operate because of their dismal Customer Services, Illegal rendering and ther Fraudulent behaviours.
You mock our LORD's prayer just to get likes. When the LORD mocks your soul in hell, don't feel betrayed.
Re: Telecoms Subscribers Hit 153m, Airtel Tops by buffalowings: 12:11am On Nov 12, 2016
Hanendez:

You mock our LORD's prayer just to get likes. When the LORD mocks your soul in hell, don't feel betrayed.

Wetin be your own

Re: Telecoms Subscribers Hit 153m, Airtel Tops by Nobody: 12:49am On Nov 12, 2016
freemanbubble:

keep on decieving yourself. Etisalat is very stingy. How long does the 3gig last? How does it work. How do we subscribe
as far as am concerned airtel remain the best network among them. Atleast you can get 3gig for a month at the cost of 1500.
Calling other african country and outside africa is cheap with airtel.
Check page 1 to see how it works. And it doesn't zap at all. You guys don't believe... I don't want you all to sef. But matters is that I dey enjoy Etisalat network. Cheap calls, data and steady fast internet service.

1 Like

Re: Telecoms Subscribers Hit 153m, Airtel Tops by Nobody: 12:53am On Nov 12, 2016
Damayor12:

Lies.
Everybody has been forcefully migrated to 15k/s plan
EasyLife Complete plan or something
If you a liar, not everyone lies.

Check my post on Nov 3 and see evidence. Done trying to prove sh!t to anyone.

1 Like

Re: Telecoms Subscribers Hit 153m, Airtel Tops by Olubendeji: 1:32am On Nov 12, 2016
Hmm!!! Short of words. Still don't know how the list came about. But all the same still have to accept since it came from our ogas at the top. Someone should please tell Etisalat to review her data plan before they embark on a journey of no return.
Visit www.tetpreneur.com today.
Re: Telecoms Subscribers Hit 153m, Airtel Tops by Efisko1(m): 5:06am On Nov 12, 2016
iyke926:

Etisalat rocks!!!

hw can u.... ur a joker grin
Re: Telecoms Subscribers Hit 153m, Airtel Tops by Olasco93: 5:22am On Nov 12, 2016
Hanendez:

Okay
Re: Telecoms Subscribers Hit 153m, Airtel Tops by Felixalex(m): 7:29am On Nov 12, 2016
ifeanyija:
thanks to mmm

You're 10000% correct
Re: Telecoms Subscribers Hit 153m, Airtel Tops by Tbase2: 7:32am On Nov 12, 2016
Android users can download this new font just founded it and I felt it's nice to share, and it's a pretty cool font too

https://uploadocean.com/5bcezbpw9esg
Re: Telecoms Subscribers Hit 153m, Airtel Tops by Lion654321: 7:44am On Nov 12, 2016
bappahman:

Too eager to condemn and correct that you fail to comprehend, read and understand before rushing to judgement

Uncle last paragraph used the word previous meaning the bigger is the current amount. haba
Re: Telecoms Subscribers Hit 153m, Airtel Tops by IbadanHome: 8:06am On Nov 12, 2016
i used and dumped by GLO LTE oo....had to port to MTN and so far it's been amazing the LTE no be here
iliyande:
Plus me

They should watch out for glo in some months to come. Their 4G LTE so far is very impressive cool
Re: Telecoms Subscribers Hit 153m, Airtel Tops by IbadanHome: 8:09am On Nov 12, 2016
iliyande:

The band 28 is actually better than all the bands used by other network providers in Nigeria today. U can check

But most devices supports band 7, 4 or 20......me dey enjoy MTN sha.. i was given 20GB when i got the MIFI with 4G
Re: Telecoms Subscribers Hit 153m, Airtel Tops by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 12, 2016
Efisko1:

hw can u.... ur a joker grin
Serious sad embarassed
Re: Telecoms Subscribers Hit 153m, Airtel Tops by Reeberry: 8:58am On Nov 12, 2016
maximus10:
I have 5glo sim. 4mtn sim. 1etisalat sim. Micro airtel sim.. so hw airtel take top abeg undecided
V
How many sims sef that you are ranting? undecided I even think say na 1000 sims only you get. undecided
Re: Telecoms Subscribers Hit 153m, Airtel Tops by shobam1410(m): 9:00am On Nov 12, 2016
iyke926:

Etisalat rocks!!!
pls share the secret. I am doing 1k for 1g. Show me how
Re: Telecoms Subscribers Hit 153m, Airtel Tops by olurotimi1: 10:55am On Nov 12, 2016
lanre316:
Etisalat deserve to lose customers. Imagine them unable to provide 1.5gb for 1k like every other network is currently doing. I migrated to MTN sharply for my data purchases. Stingy Etisalat. I hope they learn and re-strategise before it's too late. Otherwise, good riddance.
Ntel4G data nko. Dem no get subscribers?
Re: Telecoms Subscribers Hit 153m, Airtel Tops by greatfoly(m): 11:00am On Nov 12, 2016
lanre316:
Etisalat deserve to lose customers. Imagine them unable to provide 1.5gb for 1k like every other network is currently doing. I migrated to MTN sharply for my data purchases. Stingy Etisalat. I hope they learn and re-strategise before it's too late. Otherwise, good riddance.
just dropped my Etisalat for Glo. 3.2gb for 1k on 4G LTE. nothing beats that
Re: Telecoms Subscribers Hit 153m, Airtel Tops by greatfoly(m): 11:13am On Nov 12, 2016
bappahman:
Etisalat just cancelled the Easylife 4.0 which used
to be 11k/sec. Now it's 15k/sec.
seriously. I haven't observed that.
When Glo is having 11k/s with wonderful data plan.
Re: Telecoms Subscribers Hit 153m, Airtel Tops by Mileslamar1(m): 11:49am On Nov 12, 2016
Sure
Re: Telecoms Subscribers Hit 153m, Airtel Tops by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 12, 2016
I just love glo just cuz they make data plan a bit cheap if not glo 250mb=1k

for nw mtn promo keeping it real for me.
1k=3gb,2k=7gb,5k=20gb,and more but all this stuff happen bcuz of glo,a big thankz to them just pray they will just upgrade there network and took over 9ja

network speed my area
mtn
etisalat
airtel
glo
Re: Telecoms Subscribers Hit 153m, Airtel Tops by huntax(m): 1:47pm On Nov 12, 2016
Jerrypolo:
I created this topic first na.... What is wrong with nairaland and lalasticlala??... U select people you take their posts to front page??... Messed up guy.... Ban me if u want.... Mtcheeeew
Oti jo baba.
Re: Telecoms Subscribers Hit 153m, Airtel Tops by huntax(m): 2:03pm On Nov 12, 2016
greatfoly:

seriously. I haven't observed that.
When Glo is having 11k/s with wonderful data plan.
Please what tarrif plan is that? Give me the code pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From Infinix 1212 Party, Davido Spotted / Man Awarded N530,000 Against MTN By Federal High Court For Callertunez Deduction / Activating Glo Sim Card For Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.