Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,395 members, 7,846,656 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Influence Of Celebrity Endorsements On Purchase Of GSM Products (survey) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Influence Of Celebrity Endorsements On Purchase Of GSM Products (survey) (390 Views)

Profile Of Tinuola Ogunyale: Her Endorsements And Rise In The Movie Industry / Ycee Rants After He Was Unable To Secure Any Endorsements. / Swanky Jerry Bags MTN Endorsements Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Influence Of Celebrity Endorsements On Purchase Of GSM Products (survey) by Uofliverpool: 10:46am On Nov 11, 2016
Dear All,

Please assist me to complete this questionaire.

This survey aims to measure the perception of Celebrity Endorsements by GSM subscribers in Nigeria and how this marketing strategy affects their purchase intentions.

Kindly fill and share the URL with others.

Kindly see the link below of the survey below.

Influence Of Celebrity Endorsement On Purchase Intention:- Questionnaire

Thank you.

cc: lalasticlala
Re: Influence Of Celebrity Endorsements On Purchase Of GSM Products (survey) by Uofliverpool: 11:02am On Nov 11, 2016
Are the millions of Naira spent on celebrity endorsements yielding positive impacts?
Re: Influence Of Celebrity Endorsements On Purchase Of GSM Products (survey) by annyplenty(m): 11:05am On Nov 11, 2016
Uofliverpool:
Dear All,

Please assist me to complete this questionaire.

This survey aims to measure the perception of Celebrity Endorsements by GSM subscribers in Nigeria and how this marketing strategy affects their purchase intentions.

Kindly fill and share the URL with others.

Kindly see the link below of the survey below.

Influence Of Celebrity Endorsement On Purchase Intention:- Questionnaire

Thank you.

cc: lalasticlala

I have filled your questionnaire. Best of luck in your Programme, sir.
Re: Influence Of Celebrity Endorsements On Purchase Of GSM Products (survey) by Uofliverpool: 5:03pm On Nov 17, 2016
Thank you nairalanders for the responses, so far. Please, I still need more people to validate this research. Please, help me complte the research by responding to the survey below.

Influence Of Celebrity Endorsement On Purchase of GMS Products:- Questionnaire

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Kendall Jenner Deletes Instagram Account, Leaves Others / How To Work For A Leader You Don’t Believe In / Vector's Open Letter To Federal Government,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.