Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,111 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

The Beginning Of The End For The Nigerian Oppressor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Beginning Of The End For The Nigerian Oppressor (769 Views)

Jonathan, From Beginning, Was Too Small For The Presidency – Obasanjo / APC: The Beginning Of The End - Abba Mahmood / "Buhari, A New Beginning" By Bayo Omoboriowo. To Be Launched By President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Beginning Of The End For The Nigerian Oppressor by Bale1(m): 11:06am On Nov 11, 2016
When are we in Nigeria going to have a leader that has the interest of the people at heart, because all I see is power grabbers we do not really care about the people both at the state and federal level. When are we going to have a leader that listens to the cry of the people, because we have been crying in Nigeria since 1960 till date.

Why would some group of people (politicians) hold us hostage and prevent us from achieving our dreams as citizens of Nigeria. Blame colonization,PDP, APC and even military rule for where we are today but the truth is that the political elites in this country from 1960 to Date are to be blamed for all the problems this country is facing today. These elites are not limited to a party, a tribe, a region, or a religion. They must all be made to pay for the crimes they have committed against this nation. The future of my generation and coming generations is at risk and we must not stand and watch them destroy it, why we the ordinary people are made to bear the consequences of their poor decisions and action.

My name is Bale Godbless and I represent a new generation of Nigerians that will listen to the voice of Nigerians and is ready to make these Elites pay for what they have done to the people of this country.

1 Like

Re: The Beginning Of The End For The Nigerian Oppressor by ozoebuka1(m): 11:27am On Nov 11, 2016
kk...next
Re: The Beginning Of The End For The Nigerian Oppressor by Bale1(m): 11:59am On Nov 11, 2016
what do you guys think?
Re: The Beginning Of The End For The Nigerian Oppressor by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 11, 2016
Don't blame the elites, the people kept them there.

1 Like

Re: The Beginning Of The End For The Nigerian Oppressor by Bale1(m): 12:15pm On Nov 11, 2016
so let us remove them?
Re: The Beginning Of The End For The Nigerian Oppressor by Bale1(m): 12:21pm On Nov 11, 2016
I think the time of the elite is up.
Nigeria is dying, unemployment is increasing, poverty is increasing. so it is either we force them out or they force us out
Re: The Beginning Of The End For The Nigerian Oppressor by orunto27: 12:31pm On Nov 11, 2016
Register a BGP(Bale Godbest Party) and I will join. Your Cries are mine. God bless U.
Re: The Beginning Of The End For The Nigerian Oppressor by Bale1(m): 12:51pm On Nov 11, 2016
orunto27:
Register a BGP(Bale Godbest Party)
and I will join. Your Cries are mine. God bless U.
we need more than a party we need a political movement this represent the frustration of Nigerians.
Re: The Beginning Of The End For The Nigerian Oppressor by Olabestonic001(m): 1:44pm On Nov 11, 2016
Bale1:

we need more than a party we need a political movement this represent the frustration of Nigerians.

Will you PM me?
We are forming a Southern and Middlebeltans Interest group.
Re: The Beginning Of The End For The Nigerian Oppressor by Bale1(m): 1:52pm On Nov 11, 2016
Olabestonic001:

Will you PM me?
We are forming a Southern and Middlebeltans Interest group.
sorry but am not interested in regional politics. thanks any way

(1) (Reply)

Iran: Killing Of Muslims In Nigeria Concerning, Unacceptable / Please Caption This Picture Of President Buhari & ex-President OBJ / 59 Quotable Quotes Of Jonathan @59

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.