Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Mavrodi's Book, "Temptations: Lucifer's Son", Reveals The Hidden Agenda Of MMM - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mavrodi's Book, "Temptations: Lucifer's Son", Reveals The Hidden Agenda Of MMM (3443 Views)

MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) / The Secret Of MMM's Comeback / The Death Of MMM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mavrodi's Book, "Temptations: Lucifer's Son", Reveals The Hidden Agenda Of MMM by holocron: 11:11am On Nov 11, 2016
MMM founder Mavrodi wrote this book while in prison. He revealed his agenda as an agent of Lucifer. Since he wasn't sure of freedom, his intent was for his other acolytes to carry on in his absence.

Mavrodi was born a genius, winning several awards in physics and mathematics while in secondary school. He is an expert in the field of computer generated Artificial Intelligence, which is what he studied in University, and also uses to perfect the operation of the MMM software application. The book is about his belief that human beings are inherently evil and easily succumb to temptations to be vile and unscrupulous. He sees himself as an agent of Lucifer, sent to try men, to bring out the worst in them.

Goggle is your friend.
Re: Mavrodi's Book, "Temptations: Lucifer's Son", Reveals The Hidden Agenda Of MMM by Chuknovski(m): 11:21am On Nov 11, 2016
put the book here,and the source of your findings

1 Like

Re: Mavrodi's Book, "Temptations: Lucifer's Son", Reveals The Hidden Agenda Of MMM by JBUZZ: 11:36am On Nov 11, 2016
No matter the propaganda, MMM has come to stay.
I equally condemned it before. But now I can see my friends making cool money every month. I would have joined since.

2 Likes

Re: Mavrodi's Book, "Temptations: Lucifer's Son", Reveals The Hidden Agenda Of MMM by holocron: 11:36am On Nov 11, 2016
Chuknovski:

I dont need to put a source to an accomplished fact. The information is easily verifiable. It is no secret.
Re: Mavrodi's Book, "Temptations: Lucifer's Son", Reveals The Hidden Agenda Of MMM by JBUZZ: 11:38am On Nov 11, 2016
Chuknovski:
He won't because the "book" never exists. grin
Re: Mavrodi's Book, "Temptations: Lucifer's Son", Reveals The Hidden Agenda Of MMM by holocron: 11:48am On Nov 11, 2016
JBUZZ:

He won't because the "book" never exists. grin

Ok folks; you can get it direct from amazon! Seeing is believing. Check for yourself.

See some reviews below:Customer Reviews

76 customer reviews

3.3 out of 5 stars3.3 out of 5 stars

Top reviews

3.0 out of 5 starsLucifer’s Son (The Temptation Chronicles – Book I) by Sergey Mavrodi

If you are into the occult, demon worship, Satanism or the like, you will probably find this...

ByDouglas Ewan Cameron

1.0 out of 5 starsTerrible book. This is not a complex, well written story about the temptations of human nature. It is a sorry excuse to capitalize on torture and rape. It even goes so far...

ByLinda v.

4.0 out of 5 stars“If you live long, you will often marvel. For a grain of evil seed was sown in Adam’s heart from the beginning.” – The Third Book of Ezra
This quotation from the Hebrew...

More...

Lucifer's Son (Temptation Chronicle)

3.0 out of 5 stars  A Russian's View of Satan Teaching His Son "The Ropes"

By Douglas Ewan Cameron - December 12, 2015 

Lucifer’s Son (The Temptation Chronicles – Book I) by Sergey Mavrodi

If you are into the occult, demon worship, Satanism or the like, you will probably find this book to your liking. Translated from its original Russian there are places that are a little rough, words that are archaic and/or unfamiliar, but the web can help you through those moments as can the context in which the term is used. The book is written in a series of vignettes/short stories regarding various temptations that Satan explains to his son in the first 21 days of his son’s life. The first two chapters (vignettes) deal with the birth of the son of Lucifer and then the rest deal with temptations, each story introduced by a conversation between Lucifer and his son and then their conclusion at the end of the story. My favorite introduction is for Day 9 (Chapter 11):
And Lucifer said:
–If thou want to make a man unhappy, just give him all that he wants.
And Lucifer was asked by His Son”
¬Wherefore?
And Lucifer answer’d to His Son”
–Because a man always wishes f’r too much.
Many of the chapters deal with sex and can be unsettling, but if you are into this kind of book, you probably won’t be bothered. I found Lucifer to be much nicer than I had ever envisioned. For many, short stories are difficult to write because you must tell the story (get your point across) in such a short space. Sergey Mavrodi does it well although he tends to ramble when someone is thinking about his or her temptation and most of the temptations are for men. The last one is interesting because it seems to be about the author having just completed writing this book. Obviously from the title, there are expected sequels.

1 Like

Re: Mavrodi's Book, "Temptations: Lucifer's Son", Reveals The Hidden Agenda Of MMM by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 11, 2016
gini ka ona akogheri?
Re: Mavrodi's Book, "Temptations: Lucifer's Son", Reveals The Hidden Agenda Of MMM by fxbomovi: 2:34pm On Nov 11, 2016
its true, the book do exist. But mmm has nothing to do with the book. MMM is simply to destroy the current
financial system, which he considers
unfair. Mmm is a platform for distributing wealth. Simple!

1 Like

Re: Mavrodi's Book, "Temptations: Lucifer's Son", Reveals The Hidden Agenda Of MMM by Chuknovski(m): 7:19pm On Nov 11, 2016
holocron:

I dont need to put a source to an accomplished fact. The information is easily verifiable. It is no secret.
Nairaland deals with factsNo facts No claims
Re: Mavrodi's Book, "Temptations: Lucifer's Son", Reveals The Hidden Agenda Of MMM by ovieigho(m): 8:57pm On Nov 11, 2016
holocron:

it was your likes that carried rumours that Obama was an antichrist when he won election in US..that he came with the 666...now the guy is leaving office...so anybody that does extra ordinary things is not from God but from the devil.....smh

1 Like

Re: Mavrodi's Book, "Temptations: Lucifer's Son", Reveals The Hidden Agenda Of MMM by holocron: 12:46am On Nov 12, 2016
Chuknovski:

Nairaland deals with factsNo facts No claims
What fact do you want, exactly? Proof that the book exits, or what?
Re: Mavrodi's Book, "Temptations: Lucifer's Son", Reveals The Hidden Agenda Of MMM by holocron: 12:57am On Nov 12, 2016
fxbomovi:
its true, the book do exist. But mmm has nothing to do with the book. MMM is simply to destroy the current
financial system, which he considers
unfair. Mmm is a platform for distributing wealth. Simple!

Are we so blind, we can't see? Temptations? Lucifer's son?

what did he offer to Jesus on top of the mountain? He gives with one hand, and takes away with the other hand! MMM takes wealth from some and distributes to others. Wealth is never created in MMM.

In the end it takes from those that have not, and give to the haves. Temptations-what do you call the success videos? The iniquities spurred by the greed for mavros, the crime, and the tribulations.
Re: Mavrodi's Book, "Temptations: Lucifer's Son", Reveals The Hidden Agenda Of MMM by lordscoba(m): 6:55am On Nov 12, 2016
people writing rubbish rumours about mmm since the beginning. Go and die with dat book.
Re: Mavrodi's Book, "Temptations: Lucifer's Son", Reveals The Hidden Agenda Of MMM by lordscoba(m): 6:56am On Nov 12, 2016
holocron at ur age u re still carried away by superstitious belief. I pity u.
Re: Mavrodi's Book, "Temptations: Lucifer's Son", Reveals The Hidden Agenda Of MMM by Mmadu111: 7:38am On Nov 12, 2016
holocron:
MMM founder Mavrodi wrote this book while in prison. He revealed his agenda as an agent of Lucifer. Since he wasn't sure of freedom, his intent was for his other acolytes to carry on in his absence.

Mavrodi was born a genius, winning several awards in physics and mathematics while in secondary school. He is an expert in the field of computer generated Artificial Intelligence, which is what he studied in University, and also uses to perfect the operation of the MMM software application. The book is about his belief that human beings are inherently evil and easily succumb to temptations to be vile and unscrupulous. He sees himself as an agent of Lucifer, sent to try men, to bring out the worst in them.

Goggle is your friend.
From It's a scam to it's illegal and it's agent of Lucifer.....chaiii, which way?. Confused thing. You and Poverty will soon have longest kiss before you'll know what revolution is all about. Asked those that were in the era of barter trade centuries how the revolution of this present money system took them unaware...the only constant thing in the world is change, leave it or take it.
Re: Mavrodi's Book, "Temptations: Lucifer's Son", Reveals The Hidden Agenda Of MMM by tdbankplc: 9:12am On Nov 12, 2016
PH n GH continues bro everyday.
Re: Mavrodi's Book, "Temptations: Lucifer's Son", Reveals The Hidden Agenda Of MMM by holocron: 9:45am On Nov 12, 2016
lordscoba:
holocron at ur age u re still carried away by superstitious belief. I pity u.

Lordscoba, go and read the book (or reviews of it, on the internet) which contain the ideas and beliefs of mavrodi, and possibly the motivations for his acts. If you then conclude there's no connection to MMM, all well and good.

The beliefs of holocron are irrelevant to this. When a finger points out an object, the wise will concentrate on the object referred, instead of looking at the person pointing.

(1) (Reply)

How To Invest 10,000 In Daviva Print Business And Make A Good Profit / BOI Market Moni Soft Loan / Do You Know That This "Old Device" Can Make You RICH?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.