Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,974 members, 7,828,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Nigerian Uses Full Page Newspaper Advert To Congratulate Donald Trump - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Uses Full Page Newspaper Advert To Congratulate Donald Trump (639 Views)

We Are Proud Of Senator Dino Melaye - APC, Kogi Newspaper Advert / Fayose's Newspaper Advert Against Buhari In 2015 (Throwback Photo) / Fayose Celebrates Tinubu's 65th Birthday With Newspaper Advert (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Uses Full Page Newspaper Advert To Congratulate Donald Trump by Opeedo(m): 11:30am On Nov 11, 2016
The advert was done on Punch Newspaper today. A Nigerian with the name Mr M. Ale actually took out a full page newspaper advert to congratulate Donald Trump on becoming President Elect of the US. The man even promised to construct ten bore holes each in all 36 states of the Nigerian federation.
SOURCE: https://www.thenews.ng/2016/11/nigerian-uses-full-page-newspaper-advert-congratulate-donald-trump/

Re: Nigerian Uses Full Page Newspaper Advert To Congratulate Donald Trump by dustydee: 11:37am On Nov 11, 2016
The boreholes are commendable, he should get to work as soon as possible. But of what use is the full page congratulatory message? He should have sent a letter to Mr. Trump.
Re: Nigerian Uses Full Page Newspaper Advert To Congratulate Donald Trump by Opeedo(m): 11:38am On Nov 11, 2016
Naija for life
Re: Nigerian Uses Full Page Newspaper Advert To Congratulate Donald Trump by wheredemdey: 11:38am On Nov 11, 2016
I remember back then when the disgrace and disappointment called Obama won.... My then boss bought lunch for everybody....

I don't blame the Ale man... Trump is and has always been a source of motivation and strength to slot of people... He is dogged.... Tenacious... Strong and a never say never man..... I honestly appreciate his sagacity and strength in the face of all tribulations and trials.

I appreciate you Donald J Trump... The 45th president of America

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Uses Full Page Newspaper Advert To Congratulate Donald Trump by dhardline(m): 11:49am On Nov 11, 2016
Interesting grin. Nigeria should be the country with the highest amount of boreholes in the world.

Wonder why it's not yet in guiness book of records. All because of the corrupt political elite who

chose to do nothing but embezzlement.

(1) (Reply)

A Local Govt (LCDA) Merriment Default Fine N Lagos / 5 Bad Habits The Recession Has Forced Nigerians To Cultivate / PHOTOS: Olusola Oke’s Convoy Attacked By Gunmen In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.