Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Davido On The Red Carpet With Sister In Los Angeles - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido On The Red Carpet With Sister In Los Angeles (36088 Views)

Hailey Adeleke Plays Basketball With Davido, Her Father In Los Angeles / Davido Visits DJ Khaled In His Mansion In Los Angeles (Video, Photos) / Williams Uchemba's House In Los Angeles, California (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido On The Red Carpet With Sister In Los Angeles by deebrain(m): 4:39pm On Nov 11, 2016
PLS, what would Jesus do if He bumped into this thread?
Re: Davido On The Red Carpet With Sister In Los Angeles by anny268(f): 4:47pm On Nov 11, 2016
Angelb4:
Where is the red carpet pls?
I thought I was the only one that didn't see the red carpet..
Re: Davido On The Red Carpet With Sister In Los Angeles by Vickky55(f): 4:53pm On Nov 11, 2016
David, spoilt brat!!!
Re: Davido On The Red Carpet With Sister In Los Angeles by leofab(f): 5:10pm On Nov 11, 2016
Not yet
Re: Davido On The Red Carpet With Sister In Los Angeles by Mileslamar1(m): 5:22pm On Nov 11, 2016
Angelb4:
Where is the red carpet pls?

dry
Re: Davido On The Red Carpet With Sister In Los Angeles by Originalsly: 5:22pm On Nov 11, 2016
kings09:
Jesu! But he cld possess a cucumber-like endowment
Hmmm.... a man excited about the possibe size of another man's dck... bro...try think straight.
Re: Davido On The Red Carpet With Sister In Los Angeles by maximus10: 5:45pm On Nov 11, 2016
Next time wait make hin climb chair before yhu take the pix.
Re: Davido On The Red Carpet With Sister In Los Angeles by refreshrate: 5:47pm On Nov 11, 2016
kings09:
Jesu! But he cld possess a cucumber-like endowment

Short people NEVER have big lipsrsealed
Re: Davido On The Red Carpet With Sister In Los Angeles by desire21a: 5:58pm On Nov 11, 2016
englishmart:
the guy will still grow taller. he's just 23. Abi Na him football age?

Re: Davido On The Red Carpet With Sister In Los Angeles by kings09(m): 6:11pm On Nov 11, 2016
I tot dats wat d creator used in compensating dem for their shortness
refreshrate:

Short people NEVER have big lipsrsealed
Re: Davido On The Red Carpet With Sister In Los Angeles by dangotesmummy: 6:31pm On Nov 11, 2016
See as he looks like a 13 years old child
Re: Davido On The Red Carpet With Sister In Los Angeles by barnaboy(m): 7:18pm On Nov 11, 2016
makydebbie:
She is on heels na undecided
And the man is on mountains
Re: Davido On The Red Carpet With Sister In Los Angeles by oladipo322(m): 7:22pm On Nov 11, 2016
The suit know even fit D guy sef
Re: Davido On The Red Carpet With Sister In Los Angeles by Agbanagba1(m): 9:16pm On Nov 11, 2016
Rano85:
He looks shy, scared and naive in the 1st pic.
He has been in the public eye for a long time for him to be shy/naive...
Re: Davido On The Red Carpet With Sister In Los Angeles by MrCork: 9:31pm On Nov 11, 2016
makydebbie:
She is on heels na undecided

she look like one yoruba babe i use to fuk on nairaland..her name is ostelly but sadly..she's dakskin angry
Re: Davido On The Red Carpet With Sister In Los Angeles by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:36am On Nov 12, 2016
see as that fine lady hold full grown up father for shoulder like small pikin... This AFONJA guy na dwarf oooo
Re: Davido On The Red Carpet With Sister In Los Angeles by princeonx: 3:29am On Nov 12, 2016
loobby:
[size=22]CHOOOI THIS GUY SHORT PASS MESSI OOOOH NAIRALANDERS ARE YOU SEENING WAT I AM SAWT[/size]
Yes ohh, we are SEENING it too. Lol
Re: Davido On The Red Carpet With Sister In Los Angeles by valudong(m): 6:22am On Nov 12, 2016
suit no fit am joor, like say na wizzy ehn...
Re: Davido On The Red Carpet With Sister In Los Angeles by Xynthialuvy(f): 10:41am On Nov 12, 2016
makydebbie:
I just feel the op exaggerated the whole thing.
Okies
Re: Davido On The Red Carpet With Sister In Los Angeles by refreshrate: 12:23pm On Nov 12, 2016
kings09:
I tot dats wat d creator used in compensating dem for their shortness

God is just

Just as they're short that's how their kini too is short!
Re: Davido On The Red Carpet With Sister In Los Angeles by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 12, 2016
simmarcos:
nice but if only he was taller

Please nairalanders, nobody should have anything to with this user- @Simmarcos, he is a big time fraudster. I contacted him based on his advertisement of supplying data bundles. I didn't read his instructions properly which states "pay after delivery". I called and confirmed that he supplies data bundles at the rate of N1,500 for MTN 5GB. He instructed that I should send N1,500 worth of airtime and the phone number in which the data bundle would be used in. I did that with immediate effect, called him to confirm that he received the airtime, he quickly answered and acknowledged that he received it since 11:16am up till now, he not answered my calls again nor transfered the 5GB I paid for. Please he should be banned from nairaland so that others won't fall victim
Re: Davido On The Red Carpet With Sister In Los Angeles by kings09(m): 7:07pm On Nov 12, 2016
grin grin grin
refreshrate:

God is just

Just as they're short that's how their kini too is short!
Re: Davido On The Red Carpet With Sister In Los Angeles by Loveisthekey: 2:21pm On Nov 15, 2016
youngest85:

It's ur worworness dat leads u to christ

May God forgives you for your ignorance of the living truth in Jesus name.
Re: Davido On The Red Carpet With Sister In Los Angeles by youngest85(m): 11:02pm On Nov 15, 2016
Loveisthekey:

May God forgives you for your ignorance of the living truth in Jesus name.

Amen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omotola & Husband Celebrate 17th Wedding Anniversary / "I'm About To Make Some Shocking Revelations" - Toyin Aimakhu's Ex-husband / Regina Daniels Appointed As Atiku Abubakar's Youth Campaign Coordinator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.