Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Who Obama Epp For Nairaland After His 8 Years? Who Trump Wan Epp? NOBODY I Guess - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Obama Epp For Nairaland After His 8 Years? Who Trump Wan Epp? NOBODY I Guess (358 Views)

Artist Who Obama Chose For Portrait Exposed For Racist Severed Head Painting / Barack Obama Wore The Same Tux All Through His 8 Year Presidency / South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Obama Epp For Nairaland After His 8 Years? Who Trump Wan Epp? NOBODY I Guess by drsugar: 12:14pm On Nov 11, 2016
Enough of this Trump this, Trump that, IPOB this, and so forth.
Who Obama epp personally for here after his 8 years.?
Likewise Trump no go benefit anybody here personally for whatever number of years him go spend.
I think we are just having fun with our public commentary on social medial. Just can't understand why some people have started cursing each other's family, blocking on Facebook, unfollowing on twitter,raining abuses on each other and so on and so forth because of Trump and Clinton.
I tire for this mata ooo.
Re: Who Obama Epp For Nairaland After His 8 Years? Who Trump Wan Epp? NOBODY I Guess by nosypat(m): 12:16pm On Nov 11, 2016
Hmm
Re: Who Obama Epp For Nairaland After His 8 Years? Who Trump Wan Epp? NOBODY I Guess by queenitee(f): 12:26pm On Nov 11, 2016
Op,you are right.I hate it when we start insulting and cursing ourselves all because of those that don't know we even exist.We are here getting into a fight,making enemies cos of some people who won't even appreciate it.It's a stup*d thing to do.

We can get to know one another,and be of help to each other, so we shouldn't allow political issh to spoil things.The truth is these politicians self don't care what people say about them,so why should we be the one to start fighting for them.

Stand with whom you support,but if the other person doesn't support the same person,don't make him an enemy automatically,these people self are friends with themselves and help themselves in one way or the other
Re: Who Obama Epp For Nairaland After His 8 Years? Who Trump Wan Epp? NOBODY I Guess by Illuminatus(m): 12:31pm On Nov 11, 2016
Obama helped plenty Americans with Obamacare and he helped the whole world by keeping their economy afloat and thriving. In the coming year, you will realize how this affects us.
Re: Who Obama Epp For Nairaland After His 8 Years? Who Trump Wan Epp? NOBODY I Guess by queenitee(f): 12:55pm On Nov 11, 2016
Illuminatus:
Obama helped plenty Americans with Obamacare and he helped the whole world by keeping their economy afloat and thriving. In the coming year, you will realize how this affects us.
Read it again,he said personally.He didn't say he didn't help the world sir

(1) (Reply)

U. S President Barack Obama To Honour Some Stars With Medal Of Freedom / List Of African Long Serving Leaders / North Korean First Rogue Nation Successfully Test- Launched Icbm, Us Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.