Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Use 10k to earn $150 right now, one on one training. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Use 10k to earn $150 right now, one on one training. (848 Views)

Earn $150 Per Week On Brave Rewards / Earn $150 In Less Than 3hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Use 10k to earn $150 right now, one on one training. by kazeemshina: 12:18pm On Nov 11, 2016
Hello guys.
If you are reading this, then this is the opportunity you have been waiting for. If you have never made money online before then this is your chance to start making money online once and for all.
How would you like to make money online by doing little or no work at all? In fact this is the best thing that can be happening to you right now. If you know how to seize an opportunity. What i am going to teach you on this thread is how to simple make your money work for you and not you working for money. How to leverage skills and make money out of it.

So let go straight to business...

Fiverr is a website where freelancers or people with certain skills do a job for their clients and eventually get paid. It’s quite easy to make money online doing jobs that you know best and getting paid.
But the issue with people is that do you really have a skill that can be hired for on fiverr? and can they be committed in working for clients online? Well this is one of the reasons why a lot of people in Nigeria run away from fiverr. Now think about this, what if i can tell you that there is a way that you can actually get people to do all the work for you and you only get paid. In fact if you do have a job to offer on fiverr you can just give the job to someone else and all you need to do is give the person his own commission and you earn the rest. Make sense?
But that is not the only reason why you have to be part of this. I will show you how to get your first $50 (N20,000) in the first month and $150 (N62,000) in 2nd and 3rd month. And you won’t need to do any work.
I know a lot of people have opened a fiverr account one way or the other and they haven’t got a single order, and has not made a single dime from it.
But i will show you how to make money in two weeks max.
The major issue with getting an ordered job on fiverr is based on your ranking, because of the competition on fiverr. The higher you rank the more people see your gig and the more potential customers you will get.

The following are one of the major reasons why you get order on fiverr or not.

1.Traffic: The more traffic that is you get on your gig the higher the possibility of someone ordering your gig. The more traffic you get the higher you get ranked for your gig.
I will show you how to get massive traffic to your gig in no time.

2.Five start review: this certainly means you already did a job on your previous order and was given a 5 star review which is very important if you want to rank higher on the page your gig is.
Most people haven’t even got their very first order not to talk of getting a 5 star review. I will show you how to get your very first order guaranteed.

3.Being Available: Now this is a serious issue. It took me too a while before i discovered how much being frequently online on fiverr was important. Because most buyers on fiverr always look for gigs that are online or available. They will want to ask questions concerning their job before making an order. So if they are on your gig and they find out you were not online for the past 3 weeks then they will exit your gig sharperly and look for the next available person. That is how it works. You have to be consistently online.

4.Response time: When a client sends you a message or made an order you must try as much as possible to respond as quickly as possible. The quicker your respond on fiverr the higher fiverr ranks you for your efficiency.

5.Job samples: Anytime you complete a job on fiverr your job sample will be included to your gallery (there is a method for doing this). When new clients see your sample they can decide to give you the job is they like your samples. In fact you would be surprised some will request for a similar job on your gallery. This is very important. If your work is impressive you get more orders.

All this said i hope you get the gist now. If all these are applied to your gig, then you are guaranteed frequent ordering of your gig on fiverr.
This is the basics there are some other advanced ways of get orders like you performed magic( tweaking). But that will be for the people i will be training from the 12th of this month.
I will set up a new fiverr account if you are a newbie and tweak your gig and get your first 3 orders in a week 100% guaranteed. And i will show you how you make money on fiverr without doing any work.
All you need to do is get your order and you give the job to someone else that can do the job for you. SIMPLE!!!
So i will be showing you how to do all this and help you achieve success. And if you want to learn a skill and do the job your self then i have something in store for you to learn and empower yourself.
This fiverr success training is a one on one training from the 12th of November 2016. The fee is N10,000 only.
I guarantee you make 100% return on your investment within 30 days.
This is best for those of you looking for another source of income that is passive and sustainable. So i will only attend to people that have booked their slots (limited).

If you are really interested and want to seize this opportunity, drop your comment, i am interested.

Thanks for your time.

1 Like

Re: Use 10k to earn $150 right now, one on one training. by kazeemshina: 7:09pm On Nov 11, 2016
if you already have a fiverr account but hasn't made a sale then you can also be part of this.
Re: Use 10k to earn $150 right now, one on one training. by kazeemshina: 1:30pm On Nov 15, 2016
Its Hot oooo. dont let this opportunity pass you by. There are some slots still available this week. contact me now.
Re: Use 10k to earn $150 right now, one on one training. by ableabel(m): 11:03pm On Mar 19, 2017
Online business that can earn you N150,000 every month with your smartphone.
1. No Computer Knowledge.
2. Just 2 Hours Of Work Everyday online.
3. You Can Use Your Mobile Phone.
4. Little or No Start Up Cost
5. And Earn N150,000 Every Month.
If you are interested CLICK www.enaijaebiz.com/abel for details on how you can start.

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of MMM! Ultimate Cycler Website Has Crashed, Members Cannot Login / How Can I Send Goods To Cameroun From Lagos, Nigeria / Sick Actor Finally Gets Help From Ifeanyi Ubah (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.