Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,472 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Behind The Veil - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Behind The Veil (525 Views)

The Veil Of The Temple / "Behold, The Veil Of The Temple Was Rent In Twain / Women Forced To Remove The Veil On Day One Of Austrian Burqa Ban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Behind The Veil by 0079jaBond(m): 12:21pm On Nov 11, 2016
God bless you as you read through
Re: Behind The Veil by 0079jaBond(m): 12:22pm On Nov 11, 2016
BEHIND THE VEIL

"Lilian, lilian, talk to me!! What is the problem? What is happening to you?", Mrs. Nelson holding and questioning her daughter in quick succession while she groaned in uncontrollable pain. Poor Lilian couldn't utter any word in response but held her tummy tightly. Noticing the severity of her condition, Mrs. Nelson opted to rush her to the hospital and luckily, her husband arrived home just in time. "oh thank God you're back, honey. I'll tell you everything later. Please let's hurry, get the car ready", she said.

In about 10-15 minutes, they arrived the general hospital and Lily was rushed to the emergency ward. After sometime, the doctor stepped out and ushered the parents to his office. "Chief, she's now stable. You're lucky you brought her in time", Dr. Ken said. "Praise God! That's good news. The devil is a liar! But Dr., tell me what happened to her", Chief Nelson replied. In a surprising manner, Dr. Ken queried: "Pardon me Sir. Did you say devil? The West have moved on from the shackles of religion but why are Africans bent on rubbishing someone who never existed?" Chief and Mrs Nelson looked at each other with shock and the wife asked: "please Dr., can you tell us what made our daughter sick?" "Oh I'm sorry! Well, your daughter is suffering from Henoch-Schönlein purpura (HSP)", he answered, to which Chief said: "ehnn?" "I mean kidney related disease; it's a condition that involves the body's immune system fighting against the body's own cells and organs, but she'll be fine. She'll be given the best medical attention", Dr. Ken added.

While they were still talking, a nurse barged in, shouting: "Doctor! Doctor! The patient in room 21 who was recently brought in, has suddenly relapsed. She's groaning in pains again and almost vomitting, Sir." "What!", Dr. Ken exclaimed, as they both dashed down to attend to her. Not leaving anything to chance, Lily's parents followed them. Nurses kept going in and out of the room, doing several works hastily. Not long after, another doctor was called in for support. As they stood outside, Mrs. Nelson couldn't bear the worrisome scene anymore and said to her husband: "honey, we've to call Pastor Sam now! I can't afford to lose my lovely girl and only child please! (sobs)"

About thirty minutes later, Dr. Ken came out and quickly informed the parents: "I'm afraid, there's a new development but be rest assured that we're on top of the situation and she's a bit calm now." "Thank you Dr., but you'd allow my pastor and his team to pray for our daughter", Chief Nelson responded, as he introduced the doctor to the prayer group who had arrived few minutes earlier. "Alright, sure you may go in. But please moderate your tone in order not to disturb other patients.", Dr. Ken said.

Dr. Ken, Chief and Mrs Nelson and the prayer group went inside. Lily was in a terrible state, although stable. While Dr. Ken monitored the progress of Lily, others began to pray. It kicked off with songs of praise/worship. With Pst. Sam leading the line, it soon gained momentum and intensive prayers began.

"Faatherrr, deliver your daughter now, in Jesus' name! You're healed and set free by the blood of Jesus! I destroy every works of darkness over your life, in Jesus name! ...", they kept praying relentlessly and soon afterward, they began speaking in other tongues: "mariborekete zunlabracatazenderekete ..." To this, Dr. Ken mocked in his heart: "hmm this people, they never seem to amaze me."

An hour later, the whole room was lit with fire (literally) and a vision was revealed to Pst. Sam. "Sir, you'll receive a call soon. Please forgive the person", he told Chief. In a couple of seconds, Chief's phone rang. It was his younger brother. "Hello brother, please have mercy on me. Ahh fire ahh fire, my body ohh. I'm sorry for everything." "How? I don't understand you." "I became jealous of your wealth and wanted it for myself. Then I killed your first daughter and afflicted Lilian so you'd have no direct heir when I eventually come for you. Ahhh fireee, my body." "What!! Nonso, you?? My goodness!" His wife urged him to forgive and relunctantly, Chief did. Shortly after, pretty Lily got up strongly and to the amazement of everyone, she asked: "mum, dad, what happened to me?"

(END)
------------------------------------------

Lessons:
* There exist only two worlds: light and darkness.
* Sometimes, you may just need to look beyond the surface to solve any problem.

Please NOTE: the "other tongues" wasn't intended to degrade/ridicule the Holy Ghost, as it CANNOT be taught indeed nor written (maybe).

- I am MDP Emmanuel
Write to emma4life18@outlook.com for consultation

Thanks for reading.
Kindly #SHARE to bless someone today.

Shalom
Re: Behind The Veil by 0079jaBond(m): 1:13pm On Nov 11, 2016
cc: obinnau, temolad, timidapsin, lalasticlala, Ishilove, HumbledByGrace, OAM4J, ikihealthplus, seun, annyplenty, KingEbukaNaija, amberon, mynd44
Re: Behind The Veil by 0079jaBond(m): 1:44pm On Nov 11, 2016
Your thoughts or opinion concerning this are highly welcomed
Re: Behind The Veil by timidapsin(m): 7:59pm On Nov 11, 2016
I have not really had enough time to read it yet..

(1) (Reply)

How To Know God Exists? / Pope Francis Creates 17 Cardinals Of Roman Catholic Church / Pastor Orders Members To Drink Dettol For Healing After The Insecticide Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.