Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

My Experience With Fixed Betting Vendors!!! Be Warned!!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Experience With Fixed Betting Vendors!!! Be Warned!!! (780 Views)

Momo Suicide Game Targeted At Children To Kill Themselves - Parents Warned / Robber Nabbed In Lagos After Being Warned By His Wife. Photos / My Father Warned Me Not to Get Involved in Cyber Crime – ‘Yahoo Boy’. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With Fixed Betting Vendors!!! Be Warned!!! by KBdownloads(m): 12:59pm On Nov 11, 2016
If you ever come across a BBM channel/Facebook page/website that claims to offer fixed football matches for subscription fees, please do not waste your hard-earned money. Unfortunately for me, I was recently duped by a channel I came across on BBM, that claimed to supply 100% fixed football matches every single day. These guys set prices for a certain number of odds, even charging as much as 150k for “premium services”. They display fake testimonies with made up chat conversations and edited betting slips, deceiving people.

What you will notice is that if you call their contact numbers they are always switched off or they won’t pick up. They have the comment sections on their BBM channel posts disabled so that people will not complain and their WhatsApp privacy is set to unseen and no blue ticks so that you won’t know when they have read your message.

After paying the subscription fee of 10k for 60 odds, when it was time to collect my games they gave an excuse saying, “Hello Happy Subscribers we just got a message just now from our sources that there won't be 100% GUARANTEED fixed matches for today, hence we've booked you till tomorrow. Thank you for understanding”. They repeated this message the following day and that was when it dawned on me that I am not getting any games and I have been scammed. That same evening I was blocked.

I admit I fell victim to this scam through greed, so let my bitter experience be a lesson to you guys. Some of you might have won some bets through this, guess you were just extremely lucky. Though fixed matches do exist, the information is rarely ever exposed to the public. You are better off with free tipsters online.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Fixed Betting Vendors!!! Be Warned!!! by dpete1: 1:15pm On Nov 11, 2016
Ehyah,sorry ehn.. Go correct bet9ja shop make u use ur brain predict jawe
Re: My Experience With Fixed Betting Vendors!!! Be Warned!!! by nuellbaba539: 1:36pm On Nov 11, 2016
Who told you we don't have anything like fixed match. Abi na your money de vex
Wising up man.
Re: My Experience With Fixed Betting Vendors!!! Be Warned!!! by olumaxi(m): 11:37am On Nov 12, 2016
I would rather do my research on any game than subscribe or use any useless free tippster

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Slept With Using Charms / Bus Accident Leads To Street Riot In Lagos (photos/videos) / A Mail From A Retarded Yahoo Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.