Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

I'm Employing 5 Ready Bloggers To Post For Me, I'll Pay 5k To 10k Per Month - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm Employing 5 Ready Bloggers To Post For Me, I'll Pay 5k To 10k Per Month (656 Views)

Tunde Ednut Replies Joro Olumofin, Shares Proof He Sent Him Money To Post Story / Teddy A Fans Are Donating 5k To Make Up The 45 Million For Him / Adesua Etomi's Birthday Post For Banky W That Left Us All Clueless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Employing 5 Ready Bloggers To Post For Me, I'll Pay 5k To 10k Per Month by naija2ghana: 5:39pm On Nov 11, 2016
Can You Blog ? Or Do You Have A Passion.

I'm Hiring 5 Ready Bloggers To Be Making Daily Posts On My Blog. I Will Pay 5k For The First Month And If Your Performance Is Good And You Want To Continue Then I'll Pay You 10k In Your Second Month. That's 5k In December And 10k In January.

I Am Friendly And Educating So We Can Always Work Together And Earn Some Money..

This Is My Blog >>> http://naija2ghana..com/

If You Are Ready For The Work .

Email Me (Naijaghana101@gmail.com) Or Add Me On Fb : Chibyke Peters

See You Soon.

- Ceo Naija2ghana (Succesful Rankin)

Re: I'm Employing 5 Ready Bloggers To Post For Me, I'll Pay 5k To 10k Per Month by naija2ghana: 5:41pm On Nov 11, 2016
Email or Message me on FB Instead of sending a friend request. A lot of unknown pending requests. Thank U
Re: I'm Employing 5 Ready Bloggers To Post For Me, I'll Pay 5k To 10k Per Month by balosammy(m): 5:56pm On Nov 11, 2016
naija2ghana:
Email or Message me on FB Instead of sending a friend request. A lot of unknown pending requests. Thank U

Mail sent
Re: I'm Employing 5 Ready Bloggers To Post For Me, I'll Pay 5k To 10k Per Month by balosammy(m): 8:30pm On Nov 11, 2016
balosammy:

Mail sent

Send me every info U wanna talk about on Facebook will read later
Re: I'm Employing 5 Ready Bloggers To Post For Me, I'll Pay 5k To 10k Per Month by balosammy(m): 8:33pm On Nov 11, 2016
naija2ghana:

Send me every info U wanna talk abt the service is very bad now
Re: I'm Employing 5 Ready Bloggers To Post For Me, I'll Pay 5k To 10k Per Month by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 11, 2016
Sad i really want to make some money
Re: I'm Employing 5 Ready Bloggers To Post For Me, I'll Pay 5k To 10k Per Month by ChemicalReaction(f): 9:51pm On Nov 11, 2016
Babsopey come here!
Re: I'm Employing 5 Ready Bloggers To Post For Me, I'll Pay 5k To 10k Per Month by Babsopey(m): 11:50am On Nov 12, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
Babsopey come here!
I'm here dear, what's on?
Re: I'm Employing 5 Ready Bloggers To Post For Me, I'll Pay 5k To 10k Per Month by ipledge10(m): 3:18pm On Nov 12, 2016
And I pay my writer N750 per post ... no wonder he hasn't asked for his balance ... man do dupe me

(1) (Reply)

Funke Akindele-bello And Hubby JJC Skillz Step Out Hand-in-hand / Toyin Aimakhu Shared Her Recent Photo On Instagram And People Aren’t Happy / Rare Photos Of Kim Kardashian Shared By Her Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.