Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Anti-trump Protester Calls For Violence After Election Result- Dailymail - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Anti-trump Protester Calls For Violence After Election Result- Dailymail (745 Views)

U.S. Embassy In Baghdad Attacked; Iraqi Security Forces Kill Protester / Anti-trump Protesters Vandalise Cars And Banks / Anti-Trump Protester Sets Himself On Fire Outside Trump's Hotel In DC (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anti-trump Protester Calls For Violence After Election Result- Dailymail by Noneroone(m): 6:29pm On Nov 11, 2016
'We have to fight back. People
have to die to make a change in
this world': Anti-Trump protester
warns there will be 'casualties on
both sides' in call for violence after
election result

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3924444/We-fight-People-die-make-change-world-Anti-Trump-protester-warns-casualties-sides-call-violence-election-result.html?ito=social-facebook

lalasticlala
Re: Anti-trump Protester Calls For Violence After Election Result- Dailymail by Noneroone(m): 6:30pm On Nov 11, 2016
These so called Democrats are hypocrites

they claim they are the most tolerant yet they cant tolerate the choice of fellow Americans

They push for gun control but they are unleashing violence on the same people they want to take away their guns.

They are just anarchists. Trump is right.

1 Like

Re: Anti-trump Protester Calls For Violence After Election Result- Dailymail by TheFreeOne: 6:38pm On Nov 11, 2016
He should start the violence by killing himself first.

Nonsense.
Re: Anti-trump Protester Calls For Violence After Election Result- Dailymail by drss2(m): 6:47pm On Nov 11, 2016
liberal hypocrites doing wat they know how to do best - their way or d highway. n they call demselves liberals sad some clinton fans ar fanatics. very intolerant.
Re: Anti-trump Protester Calls For Violence After Election Result- Dailymail by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 11, 2016
hmmmm shocked
Re: Anti-trump Protester Calls For Violence After Election Result- Dailymail by Paperwhite(m): 6:49pm On Nov 11, 2016
America as a liberal country should continue to beam the light in advanced democracy. However,they need to go back to the ancient paths as the present crop of leaders have jettison the beliefs of their founding fathers. undecided
Re: Anti-trump Protester Calls For Violence After Election Result- Dailymail by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:49pm On Nov 11, 2016
These APC Democrats in the US self cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Anti-trump Protester Calls For Violence After Election Result- Dailymail by drss2(m): 6:53pm On Nov 11, 2016
Noneroone:
These so called Democrats are hypocrites

they claim they are the most tolerant yet they cant tolerate the choice of fellow Americans

They push for gun control but they are unleashing violence on the same people they want to take away their guns.

They are just anarchists. Trump is right.
during campaign no day passes by without cliton fanatics disrupting Donald Trump's rallies with protest. but clinton's rallies went on smoothly without any form of harrasment from Trump supporters.
i tell u dis so call liberals ar intolerable fanatics.

1 Like

Re: Anti-trump Protester Calls For Violence After Election Result- Dailymail by TheFreeOne: 7:31pm On Nov 11, 2016
drss2:
liberal hypocrites doing wat they know how to do best - their way or d highway. n they call demselves liberals sad some clinton fans ar fanatics. very intolerant.

Ironically it's the same set of people who maligned Trump when he wasn't specific on accepting the elections result. But now they are the ones going overboard cos they lost.

Bunch of intolerant sore losers.
Re: Anti-trump Protester Calls For Violence After Election Result- Dailymail by Caseless: 7:33pm On Nov 11, 2016
Is the end of America in sight?
Re: Anti-trump Protester Calls For Violence After Election Result- Dailymail by drss2(m): 7:40pm On Nov 11, 2016
TheFreeOne:

Ironically it's the same set of people who maligned Trump when he wasn't specific on accepting the elections result. But now they are the ones going overboard cos they lost.

Bunch of intolerant sore losers.
dam u just took d words right out of my mouth. just wat i wanted to say until i saw ur mention.
dont mind dem clinton fanatics.
Re: Anti-trump Protester Calls For Violence After Election Result- Dailymail by Noneroone(m): 7:42pm On Nov 11, 2016
Caseless:
Is the end of America in sight?
No sir!
End of Terrorism is in sight
Re: Anti-trump Protester Calls For Violence After Election Result- Dailymail by Duru1(m): 7:45pm On Nov 11, 2016
drss2:

Bros you cannot differentiate liberal hypocrites and most Africans. Both have head case.
Re: Anti-trump Protester Calls For Violence After Election Result- Dailymail by drss2(m): 7:57pm On Nov 11, 2016
Duru1:

Bros you cannot differentiate liberal hypocrites and most Africans. Both have head case.
media brainwashing is responsble for clinton's fans protest. america's version of zombies.
Re: Anti-trump Protester Calls For Violence After Election Result- Dailymail by TheFreeOne: 7:58pm On Nov 11, 2016
drss2:
dam u just took d words right out of my mouth. just wat i wanted to say until i saw ur mention.
dont mind dem clinton fanatics.

They are inadvertently stoking a self-induced "arab spring" that may boomerang cos should the pro Trump side decides to confront them then ...SMH.

The American establishment sore losers should help calm frail nerves and rallied the country together to stop mischief makers from creating more problems.

Moreover it's the first litmus test of Trump's administration and I hope he handles it maturely.

1 Like

Re: Anti-trump Protester Calls For Violence After Election Result- Dailymail by Onopa(m): 8:37pm On Nov 11, 2016
They should not wake the sleeping lion oo

Are they aware almost 50 million people voted for Trump

The silent and calmness of the nativist should not be interpreted as cowardise

I think we need annihilate some people so others can learn...it won't totally solve the problem but

At least it will take them 50 years to form another uprising

(1) (Reply)

Fidel Castro Is Dead / Clinton To Win US Elections Through Recounting And Impeachment Of Donald Trump. / After ISIS Defeat, Christians In Iraq Proudly Celebrate Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.