Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Cucumber Is Bae, Alessandra Obateru (chidinma Okeke The Second) Licks Cucumber O - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cucumber Is Bae, Alessandra Obateru (chidinma Okeke The Second) Licks Cucumber O (3775 Views)

Lavish Lifestyle Of Daniella Okeke, The Actress Associated With Apostle Suleman / Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React / Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cucumber Is Bae, Alessandra Obateru (chidinma Okeke The Second) Licks Cucumber O by cyberprince8(m): 6:52pm On Nov 11, 2016
Hehehe,Wonders Shall Never End,
A Facebook Girl by the name Alessandra Obateru was bold enough to snap herself licking Cucumber also adding Cucumber is a bae On the Pix.....Check the pix below

Log in To http://www.Classicpluz.com for your all your stories,gists,Entertainments and lots more

Re: Cucumber Is Bae, Alessandra Obateru (chidinma Okeke The Second) Licks Cucumber O by johncallidon(m): 6:59pm On Nov 11, 2016
olosho all the way!!!!!
Re: Cucumber Is Bae, Alessandra Obateru (chidinma Okeke The Second) Licks Cucumber O by cyberprince8(m): 7:20pm On Nov 11, 2016
johncallidon:
olosho all the way!!!!!
Lol,no be small thing bro

1 Like

Re: Cucumber Is Bae, Alessandra Obateru (chidinma Okeke The Second) Licks Cucumber O by 35four: 7:23pm On Nov 11, 2016
she's not ashame at all. END TIME
Re: Cucumber Is Bae, Alessandra Obateru (chidinma Okeke The Second) Licks Cucumber O by tyson99(m): 7:25pm On Nov 11, 2016
The world is coming to an end
Re: Cucumber Is Bae, Alessandra Obateru (chidinma Okeke The Second) Licks Cucumber O by Kobicove(m): 7:52pm On Nov 11, 2016
35four:

Why should she be ashamed of licking ordinary cucumber? shocked
Re: Cucumber Is Bae, Alessandra Obateru (chidinma Okeke The Second) Licks Cucumber O by kw456: 8:11pm On Nov 11, 2016
haahaha u are not serious
Re: Cucumber Is Bae, Alessandra Obateru (chidinma Okeke The Second) Licks Cucumber O by decatalyst(m): 8:24pm On Nov 11, 2016
The second picture says it all!

Guys beware, cucumber is taking over the game gradually grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cucumber Is Bae, Alessandra Obateru (chidinma Okeke The Second) Licks Cucumber O by kw456: 8:43pm On Nov 11, 2016
End Time
Re: Cucumber Is Bae, Alessandra Obateru (chidinma Okeke The Second) Licks Cucumber O by nikkypearl(f): 8:45pm On Nov 11, 2016
She is a virgin sad

1 Like

Re: Cucumber Is Bae, Alessandra Obateru (chidinma Okeke The Second) Licks Cucumber O by kw456: 8:45pm On Nov 11, 2016
how do you mean
Re: Cucumber Is Bae, Alessandra Obateru (chidinma Okeke The Second) Licks Cucumber O by cyberprince8(m): 8:58pm On Nov 11, 2016
35four:
Lol,I tell you grin
Re: Cucumber Is Bae, Alessandra Obateru (chidinma Okeke The Second) Licks Cucumber O by cyberprince8(m): 9:06pm On Nov 11, 2016
nikkypearl:
She is a virgin sad

Lol,if I hear shocked,koposible ma grin

1 Like

Re: Cucumber Is Bae, Alessandra Obateru (chidinma Okeke The Second) Licks Cucumber O by cyberprince8(m): 9:23pm On Nov 11, 2016
decatalyst:
The second picture says it all!

Guys beware, cucumber is taking over the game gradually grin grin

I tell you bro,imagine a girl told me that the girl was only joking with it that she was making salad with the cucumber when she snapped it smiley
Re: Cucumber Is Bae, Alessandra Obateru (chidinma Okeke The Second) Licks Cucumber O by webady: 4:24am On Nov 12, 2016
this is serious o
Re: Cucumber Is Bae, Alessandra Obateru (chidinma Okeke The Second) Licks Cucumber O by pretydiva(f): 4:56am On Nov 12, 2016
Dis generation is gradually degenerating..smh
Re: Cucumber Is Bae, Alessandra Obateru (chidinma Okeke The Second) Licks Cucumber O by donchuzy22: 4:58am On Nov 12, 2016
Cucumber! !!

Re: Cucumber Is Bae, Alessandra Obateru (chidinma Okeke The Second) Licks Cucumber O by decatalyst(m): 9:13am On Nov 12, 2016
cyberprince8:

I tell you bro,imagine a girl told me that the girl was only joking with it that she was making salad with the cucumber when she snapped it smiley

That's a huge lie from the pit of he'll!

1 Like

Re: Cucumber Is Bae, Alessandra Obateru (chidinma Okeke The Second) Licks Cucumber O by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 12, 2016
This mumu just dey look for attention!
Re: Cucumber Is Bae, Alessandra Obateru (chidinma Okeke The Second) Licks Cucumber O by porshuch: 11:05am On Nov 12, 2016
Why Cucumber is taking over Dickson is because

No fear for infection, just wash it very well and enjoy yasef
No heartbreak
No unwanted pregnancy
No HIV and STDS.

God help us o.
Re: Cucumber Is Bae, Alessandra Obateru (chidinma Okeke The Second) Licks Cucumber O by Larrey(f): 11:09am On Nov 12, 2016
porshuch:
Why Cucumber is taking over Dickson is because

No fear for infection, just wash it very well and enjoy yasef
No heartbreak
No unwanted pregnancy
No HIV and STDS.

God help us o.
you are just making me grin here
Re: Cucumber Is Bae, Alessandra Obateru (chidinma Okeke The Second) Licks Cucumber O by porshuch: 11:13am On Nov 12, 2016
Larrey:
you are just making me grin here
you're laughing thw national assembly will soon pass the Bill, stopping single girls from buying cucumber.
Re: Cucumber Is Bae, Alessandra Obateru (chidinma Okeke The Second) Licks Cucumber O by Larrey(f): 12:41pm On Nov 12, 2016
porshuch:
you're laughing thw national assembly will soon pass the Bill, stopping single girls from buying cucumber.
it won't affect me cos am not single and am not a fan of it tongue

1 Like

Re: Cucumber Is Bae, Alessandra Obateru (chidinma Okeke The Second) Licks Cucumber O by 35four: 1:31pm On Nov 12, 2016
oh boy, this thing serious
Re: Cucumber Is Bae, Alessandra Obateru (chidinma Okeke The Second) Licks Cucumber O by cyberprince8(m): 3:39am On Nov 15, 2016
decatalyst:

That's a huge lie from the pit of he'll!
Lol
Re: Cucumber Is Bae, Alessandra Obateru (chidinma Okeke The Second) Licks Cucumber O by metallisc(m): 5:59am On Nov 15, 2016
nikkypearl:
She is a virgin sad

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hot Mum: Tiwa Savage Shares New Sexy Photo With Transformed Bum Bum / Actor Muyiwa Adegoke Exposes His Lovely Family / If Only D'banj Saw This Comment 5 Weeks Ago�

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.