Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,325 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Recession: No Money To Replace My S3x Toy, Cossy Orjiakor Cries Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Recession: No Money To Replace My S3x Toy, Cossy Orjiakor Cries Out (1642 Views)

As A Single Lady, I Can’t Live Without My S3x Toys – Juliet Ibrahim Reveals / Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Boobs To Celebrate Nigeria's 58th Independence Day / My Boobs Are Too Big I Need Deliverance - Cossy Orjiakor Cries Out & Fan Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recession: No Money To Replace My S3x Toy, Cossy Orjiakor Cries Out by mosalab(m): 7:07pm On Nov 11, 2016
Busty Nollywood actress, Cossy Orjiakor, is known for her wanton display of sensuality and endowment anytime she finds a fertile ground to do so.
The extremely busty actress, who recently rewarded a fan for tattooing her name on his tongue, shared a video of herself being made up by a friend’s make-up artiste on social media, openly requesting the make-up artiste to come make-up her private part since her bed-mate was not around to do the real thing.
She further lamented the fact that she is unable to procure another intimacy gadget because of the current economic recession in the country.
“Hmmm, in Abuja and freaking bored, @ijeomaimoh, please sweets I need this your makeup artist, she did her job well, maybe she can make up my pussy as my man is far away. I can manage bananas, cucumber, plantain sef. Thanks Miss Anambra, for showing us the way, in this recession no money to replace my rampant rabbit” she wrote.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/11/recession-no-money-replace-s3x-toy-cossy-orjiakor-cries/

Re: Recession: No Money To Replace My S3x Toy, Cossy Orjiakor Cries Out by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:35pm On Nov 11, 2016
cc Tonyebarcanista lipsrsealed
Re: Recession: No Money To Replace My S3x Toy, Cossy Orjiakor Cries Out by Kobicove(m): 7:51pm On Nov 11, 2016
So what dod you want us to do about it?
Re: Recession: No Money To Replace My S3x Toy, Cossy Orjiakor Cries Out by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:53pm On Nov 11, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
cc Tonyebarcanista lipsrsealed
She should replace her toy with Lalasticlala or Omenka
Re: Recession: No Money To Replace My S3x Toy, Cossy Orjiakor Cries Out by Airforce1(m): 8:00pm On Nov 11, 2016
with 100Naira you can buy a cucumber that is five times bigger than the dicck of a horse
Re: Recession: No Money To Replace My S3x Toy, Cossy Orjiakor Cries Out by WenysAD(f): 8:00pm On Nov 11, 2016
Anty abeg go rest. Some of us are also getting bored of u and topics of u too.
Re: Recession: No Money To Replace My S3x Toy, Cossy Orjiakor Cries Out by omenka(m): 8:57pm On Nov 11, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
She should replace her toy with Lalasticlala or Omenka
Not my type at all at all. You no like wetin u see d oda day?? Haba. cheesycheesy
Re: Recession: No Money To Replace My S3x Toy, Cossy Orjiakor Cries Out by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:01pm On Nov 11, 2016
omenka:
Not my type at all at all. You no like wetin u see d oda day?? Haba. cheesycheesy
Then she should use caseless as replacement.

BTW How that your sweet meat? You de enjoy that chic o cheesy
Re: Recession: No Money To Replace My S3x Toy, Cossy Orjiakor Cries Out by omenka(m): 9:07pm On Nov 11, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Then she should use caseless as replacement.

BTW How that your sweet meat? You de enjoy that chic o cheesy
@NAF officer's mess.. She way make I hail you. grin

No worry, u go see card soon. wink
Re: Recession: No Money To Replace My S3x Toy, Cossy Orjiakor Cries Out by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:17pm On Nov 11, 2016
omenka:
@NAF officer's mess.. She way make I hail you. grin

No worry, u go see card soon. wink
Na this year? So Omenka want marry finally? At last? grin

Wetin Donphilopus de wait for?

Una de FCT ATM?
Re: Recession: No Money To Replace My S3x Toy, Cossy Orjiakor Cries Out by bentlywills(m): 9:18pm On Nov 11, 2016
Dz Cossy sef! undecided
Re: Recession: No Money To Replace My S3x Toy, Cossy Orjiakor Cries Out by sevfour: 9:28pm On Nov 11, 2016
loool
Re: Recession: No Money To Replace My S3x Toy, Cossy Orjiakor Cries Out by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 11, 2016
attention seeker...she even look like a toy
Re: Recession: No Money To Replace My S3x Toy, Cossy Orjiakor Cries Out by baeboo: 10:14pm On Nov 11, 2016
cucumber don finish for market? switch to cucumber sharply. it has dual function, thrust and eat
Re: Recession: No Money To Replace My S3x Toy, Cossy Orjiakor Cries Out by omenka(m): 10:14pm On Nov 11, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Una de FCT ATM?
Haba baba. Dis year don pass na. Na 2017 tinz we dey punu oo. You nko? How e dey be for your side? You don dey age oo...
Re: Recession: No Money To Replace My S3x Toy, Cossy Orjiakor Cries Out by donphilopus: 12:12am On Nov 12, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Una de FCT ATM?
Haha..Me dey wait them my bosses o..I dey look up to una.
Re: Recession: No Money To Replace My S3x Toy, Cossy Orjiakor Cries Out by Nobody: 1:26am On Nov 12, 2016
This lady is now officially mad undecided
Re: Recession: No Money To Replace My S3x Toy, Cossy Orjiakor Cries Out by dangotesmummy: 4:53am On Nov 12, 2016
grin
Re: Recession: No Money To Replace My S3x Toy, Cossy Orjiakor Cries Out by pretydiva(f): 4:55am On Nov 12, 2016
She needs a factory reset on her brain asap
Re: Recession: No Money To Replace My S3x Toy, Cossy Orjiakor Cries Out by webady: 10:15am On Nov 14, 2016
mhm gobe
Re: Recession: No Money To Replace My S3x Toy, Cossy Orjiakor Cries Out by kdmoch: 10:37am On Nov 14, 2016
lool

(1) (Reply)

Shade Adu’s ‘son’ Celebrates ‘her’ Mum’s 58th Birthday / Photos Of Big Brother Naija’s Female Housemate, Coco Ice, Smoking In The House / Munachi Shows Off Open Body PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.