Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Global Stocks Trading - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Global Stocks Trading (708 Views)

Winoptions.com: Trade Global Currencies, Stocks, Indices, Commodities Binary Opt / Online Stocks Trading In Nigeria / Global Stocks Trading: A Myth Or Reality. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Global Stocks Trading by philadee(m): 8:15am On Nov 02, 2009
I want to thank every aspiring entrepreneur who desire to make it through global stock trading and to those of you who replied to my post. I have told you global stock trading is highly profitable and you can begin to make at least $250 to $2500 every week depending on your capital.
The first thing to have to making money from this business is INTEREST
Yes! you heard me well. No matter how rich you are,if you lack interest in whatever you want to do,you can never make head way. Your lack of interest show that you don't believe in that thing. And whatever you don't believe,you don't become. So,you must believe in this business. The knowledge of the business empowers your mind and increases your faith and eventually you dream will come true.I love you to respond to this post if you are really interested in this venture.
Thanks
Re: Global Stocks Trading by donshaq(m): 5:46am On Nov 07, 2009
Pls how do u put me through? I mean a step by step on how to gt started.

azexclusive@gmail.com
Re: Global Stocks Trading by philadee(m): 9:41am On Nov 07, 2009
Kindly send mail to uncommonsenseng@gmail.com and I will forward my killer ebook on global stock to you free.
Re: Global Stocks Trading by monopolist: 9:39pm On Nov 09, 2009
Yes i am interested.

kingolusola@gmail.com
Re: Global Stocks Trading by yapyap(m): 10:41am On Nov 10, 2009
i am interested in global stock
balancemarvel@yahoo.com
Re: Global Stocks Trading by edwinagili: 7:40pm On Nov 26, 2009
I am interested.

edwin.agili@yahoo.com
Re: Global Stocks Trading by patholaw: 11:59pm On Nov 29, 2009
patholaw@yahoo.co.uk pls m intrestes.
Re: Global Stocks Trading by naijatoday: 6:02am On Nov 30, 2009
please read this before investing. A lot of them are FAKE

Commission warns against illegal fund managers

http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/News/National/Economy/5488390-146/Commission_warns_against_illegal_fund_managers.csp
Re: Global Stocks Trading by janeobi2: 4:09pm On Nov 30, 2009
One of the greatest asset one can have before investing in the global stock trading is[b] knowledge[/b]. Learning global stock trading is very simple and with a practical book you will learn how you can source for information online on what stocks to invest in. Information they say moves the world.
For all that you need to know to start making in it in the global platform, this site will sure help http://bizstocks.googlepages.com

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Helping Nigerian To Pay Online / Telecom Tariffs May Drop By 50 Per Cent / 600 Thousand Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.