Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Sports Minister, Solomon Dalung Fixes A Flat Tyre Of His Car On A High Way.(pix) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sports Minister, Solomon Dalung Fixes A Flat Tyre Of His Car On A High Way.(pix) (563 Views)

Fans Body-Shame Anto Lecky: "This Your Chest Na Complete Flat Tyre" / Omoni Oboli Had A Flat Tyre At 2am On 3rd Mainland Bridge (Photos) / Efe Meets Solomon Dalung At The Airport (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sports Minister, Solomon Dalung Fixes A Flat Tyre Of His Car On A High Way.(pix) by mdokaba1(m): 10:18pm On Nov 11, 2016
He posted thus on his Facebook page.

"We all face this in our daily sojourn in life though a difficult one I had today while driving back to Abuja after a condolence visit in Jos yesterday. I had a flat tyre which turned me into a mechanic on the high-way. I pray for anyone faced with any challenge today to have the touch of the most high and may the rest of the day be pleasant to us all. Amen."

(1) (Reply)

“focus On Making Money Not Becoming Popular” – Dbanj Advises Upcoming Artistes / 'keeping Up With The Kardashians' Production Shut Down Temporarily. / Winners Chapel Member Claims That 30 Robbers Fled On Seeing Oyedepo’s Picture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.