Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,724 members, 7,955,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:42 PM

You Supported Buhari But You Hate Donald Trump. You Are A Hypocrite - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Supported Buhari But You Hate Donald Trump. You Are A Hypocrite (860 Views)

I Was Very Sentimental When I Supported Buhari Against Jonathan – Dele Momodu / In Defense Of Jonathan, By A Facebook User Who Supported Buhari / See What A Man Who Supported Buhari B4 Wrote Abt GEJ,Buhari & Kemi Adeosun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Supported Buhari But You Hate Donald Trump. You Are A Hypocrite by Sweetguy25: 11:39pm On Nov 11, 2016
In 2015 you supported a military dictator whose coup in 1983 destabilized Nigeria and set the country back almost 20 years.
- A man who served under another globally renowned military dictator that almost destroyed Nigeria and defended his rule, even claimed he didn't steal.
- A well known bigot whose political ambitions has led to the loss of innocent lives which he has no remorse for.

Which is worse between voting for a Buhari and voting for a Trump?

5 Likes

Re: You Supported Buhari But You Hate Donald Trump. You Are A Hypocrite by Elkay3: 11:43pm On Nov 11, 2016
Same caption for the other way round.

2 Likes

Re: You Supported Buhari But You Hate Donald Trump. You Are A Hypocrite by Greatzeus(m): 12:03am On Nov 12, 2016
I am sure 90% of those who are always on the tail of criticizing PMB do so cos they hate him. But I am not sure even 1% of those who criticize Donald Trump hate him.
It was his style that strips him of the support of many,especially outside the U.S,though at the end it never seems to matter cos it worked for him and got him the seat of the President of United States.

1 Like

Re: You Supported Buhari But You Hate Donald Trump. You Are A Hypocrite by Fremancipation: 12:16am On Nov 12, 2016
This is one of those peep and run thread where they afonjas peep and run away as quickly as possible.
Re: You Supported Buhari But You Hate Donald Trump. You Are A Hypocrite by basingstoke: 12:22am On Nov 12, 2016
If you talk they say you are IPOB. they forget there are other people in Nigeria
Re: You Supported Buhari But You Hate Donald Trump. You Are A Hypocrite by saintmark88(m): 12:38am On Nov 12, 2016
Buhari had contested three times and lost, was it not this same Nigerians who ditched him n 2003,2007,2011 Tht now decided to vote him in n 2015. The question u should ask urself is what changed??...

1 Like

Re: You Supported Buhari But You Hate Donald Trump. You Are A Hypocrite by FakoMaybach1: 12:45am On Nov 12, 2016
Greatzeus:
I am sure 90% of those who are always on the tail of criticizing PMB do so cos they hate him. But I am not sure even 1% of those who criticize Donald Trump hate him.
It was his style that strips him of the support of many,especially outside the U.S,though at the end it never seems to matter cos it worked for him and got him the seat of the President of United States.
PMB has done nothing for anyone to "HATE HIM". Make another defense, The man is incompetent some people saw it before hand ; while some are yet to see it, then others refuse to notice a whiff of it.
P.S you cant hate someone u dont know, Hatred is a strong emotion that needs to be fed

1 Like

Re: You Supported Buhari But You Hate Donald Trump. You Are A Hypocrite by OreMI22: 2:14am On Nov 12, 2016
[size=13pt]Trump is a whole lot better human being.
For one, he never over threw a democratically elected government as Buhari did. Trump has built businesses employing thousands of American and he sincerely loves America. Buhari could not even set up a pure water factory with all the billions he stole with Abacha through the PTF. He just hid the money and spending it secretly without investing anything nor employed anyone. Not to mention he hates sections of Nigeria bitterly.
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: You Supported Buhari But You Hate Donald Trump. You Are A Hypocrite by EmoBoy(m): 10:12am On Nov 12, 2016
You dey mind them? People like Soyinka, Reuben Abati and Chimamanda who claim to be intellectuals but are actually very stupid

2 Likes

Re: You Supported Buhari But You Hate Donald Trump. You Are A Hypocrite by Sweetguy25: 10:36am On Nov 12, 2016
Elkay3:
Same caption for the other way round.

Was trump a military dictator?
Re: You Supported Buhari But You Hate Donald Trump. You Are A Hypocrite by Elkay3: 12:13pm On Nov 12, 2016
Sweetguy25:

Was trump a military dictator?
I don't know if the blond haired man is a Nigerian, but I know I am.
Re: You Supported Buhari But You Hate Donald Trump. You Are A Hypocrite by tobechi74: 9:08pm On Nov 15, 2016
buhari is military .trump is dictator

(1) (Reply)

Newly Crowned Thailand King To Pardon 150,000 Prisoners: Including Drug Convicts / Nigeria Reclaims Africa’s Top Oil Producer Spot / Party Leaders Visit President Buhari In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.