Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,438 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Does HIV Really Exist ? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Does HIV Really Exist ? (3905 Views)

Top 5 Deadly Diseases You Don't Know Exist / How Long Does HIV Take To Be Detected By An Hiv Test? / 16 Signs You May Have HIV Without Knowing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does HIV Really Exist ? by frankloloko: 2:10pm On Dec 18, 2016
FortuneTeller:

I won't reveal my educational background to you, but I'm sure mine own surpasses yours when it comes to this subject matter. Stop spreading ignorance. If you are in denial about your status, go die peacefully but do not involve others in your misfortune.
you can't be educated if you're asking someone to go and die. Make your fact clear why you think hiv exist period . Today alone it's just few mins passed 2pm about more 100 people have been confirmed positive and it's like that every hour in Nigeria . Then go to heart to heart centre and see the number of people taking ARV , then imagine the number of people living wit it without even knowing about it and give your self a brain . Hiv has been in blood of most African and it doesn't kill . Until white man brought out their testing techniques . Nigerian is so corrupt that politician can never speak out . We've problem of light today because someone is making billions of naira importing generators . Do you know how much Mikano makes in a month ? Do you know amount gold circle make everyday ? Nigerians second food is sex . So people are preaching about hiv to make more money from condom, ARV , and the rest . I will believe when I see all those people that claim to be hiv patient die from it .

1 Like

Re: Does HIV Really Exist ? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 18, 2016
frankloloko:
you can't be educated if you're asking someone to go and die. Make your fact clear why you think hiv exist period . Today alone it's just few mins passed 2pm about more 100 people have been confirmed positive and it's like that every hour in Nigeria . Then go to heart to heart centre and see the number of people taking ARV , then imagine the number of people living wit it without even knowing about it and give your self a brain . Hiv has been in blood of most African and it doesn't kill . Until white man brought out their testing techniques . Nigerian is so corrupt that politician can never speak out . We've problem of light today because someone is making billions of naira importing generators . Do you know how much Mikano makes in a month ? Do you know amount gold circle make everyday ? Nigerians second food is sex . So people are preaching about hiv to make more money from condom, ARV , and the rest . I will believe when I see all those people that claim to be hiv patient die from it .

You feel better to stay in ignorant so you don't have to accept you have HIV. You are an embarrassment and danger to women. This is why everyone should get testing before engaging in sex. Now that you have run about condomless straffing every young lady, you have caught a deadly disease. Live in denial and meet your death. Don't force it upon others.
Re: Does HIV Really Exist ? by frankloloko: 5:26pm On Dec 18, 2016
FortuneTeller:

You feel better to stay in ignorant so you don't have to accept you have HIV. You are an embarrassment and danger to women. This is why everyone should get testing before engaging in sex. Now that you have run about condomless straffing every young lady, you have caught a deadly disease. Live in denial and meet your death. Don't force it upon others.
from indications you're not even what I think . I was thinking you're educated first . Leave this forum it's not for insults or anything . If I am hiv positive it's good I've nothing to fear. I won't reply you again . Until you start making sense .

1 Like

Re: Does HIV Really Exist ? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 18, 2016
Nothing to do with eductional qualification, have ever attempted personal research to seek the truth? I think not, so on this issue you are unqualified to challenge me, who as done the personal research.
FortuneTeller:

I won't reveal my educational background to you, but I'm sure mine own surpasses yours when it comes to this subject matter. Stop spreading ignorance. If you are in denial about your status, go die peacefully but do not involve others in your misfortune.

1 Like

Re: Does HIV Really Exist ? by Yarduni: 9:16pm On Dec 18, 2016
GenBuhari:
Nothing to do with eductional qualification, have ever attempted personal research to seek the truth? I think not, so on this issue you are unqualified to challenge me, who as done the personal research.

My eldest brother died of AIDS, didn't take Arv as he was a reject. So what are you saying? Where are your facts, please share them so we can stop blowing hyperbole
Re: Does HIV Really Exist ? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 18, 2016
Yarduni:

My eldest brother died of AIDS, didn't take Arv as he was a reject. So what are you saying? Where are your facts, please share them so we can stop blowing hyperbole
whch of d opportunistic infection killed hm...franklolo hiv is too real.stop saying al dis.if ur positive dnt die in denial,go take arv

1 Like

Re: Does HIV Really Exist ? by frankloloko: 11:22pm On Dec 18, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
whch of d opportunistic infection killed hm...franklolo hiv is too real.stop saying al dis.if ur positive dnt die in denial,go take arv
oga I am not hiv positive , I only had problem with sleeping . I was so scared of this diesese untill I made my research from one hospital to another and I finally find out that hiv doesn't exist . One thing with hiv patient is coughing and they're always loosing weight that is what I read but I hardly see people with TB .
Re: Does HIV Really Exist ? by frankloloko: 11:26pm On Dec 18, 2016
Yarduni:

thank God you're here . Your sister died of aids ? What's the sickness like ? TB ? Name it please or she died out of fear ? Please testify and let see if it's aids that killed or she got tested and believed in disease that doesn't exist and fear killed her ?
Re: Does HIV Really Exist ? by Nobody: 4:19am On Dec 19, 2016
Sorry to hear of your brother's but he most likely died of a treatable illness or disease. Which would have neglected because he had been tagged an AIDS patient.

But tell me, are trying to tell me that since he was diagnosed with, he was medicated until his death ? Sounds highly improbable.
Yarduni:

Re: Does HIV Really Exist ? by Nobody: 4:46am On Dec 19, 2016
HIV is not real, the virus has never been isolated. So how can it be proven to cause AIDS?
There is real condition that causes people to lose their body's ability defend itself against illnesses, this condition is what the HIV / AIDS fraud has latched on to. The condition is caused by severe malnutrition and is treatable using proper nutrition.
However when toxic HIV meds is given to a healthy people fraudulently diagnosed with the HIV scam, eventually their immune system is knocked out, and then they are tagged as having "incurable AIDS"
nnamdiokere45:

1 Like

Re: Does HIV Really Exist ? by frankloloko: 12:57pm On Dec 19, 2016
GenBuhari:
HIV is not real, the virus has never been isolated. So how can it be proven to cause AIDS?
There is real condition that causes people to lose their body's ability defend itself against illnesses, this condition is what the HIV / AIDS fraud has latched on to. The condition is caused by severe malnutrition and is treatable using proper nutrition.
However when toxic HIV meds is given to a healthy people fraudulently diagnosed with the HIV scam, eventually their immune system is knocked out, and then they are tagged as having "incurable AIDS"
leave them . The research I am doing now . No doctor in Africa has ever done it . Nothing like hiv . They said hiv causes fatigue . Not sleeping makes people add weight I wonder why hiv patient lose weight , chilly , heavy cold all these things is just stress build up .
Re: Does HIV Really Exist ? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 19, 2016
It's not only stress that kills, HIV meds is similar to chemotherapy and over lengthy period of use these meds kill , by first killing off the body's immune system, leaving the patient with condition known as AIDS.
frankloloko:
leave them . The research I am doing now . No doctor in Africa has ever done it . Nothing like hiv . They said hiv causes fatigue . Not sleeping makes people add weight I wonder why hiv patient lose weight , chilly , heavy cold all these things is just stress build up .
Re: Does HIV Really Exist ? by frankloloko: 5:57pm On Dec 19, 2016
GenBuhari:
It's not only stress that kills, HIV meds is similar to chemotherapy and over lengthy period of use these meds kill , by first killing off the body's immune system, leaving the patient with condition known as AIDS.
ok have you seen anyone that has taken hiv meds that died from it . I only know few that took it and had problem but they're still living .
Re: Does HIV Really Exist ? by Krystalzkris(f): 6:37pm On Dec 19, 2016
GenBuhari:
The white man is using HIV /AIDS to depopulate Africa.

That why they are pushing for Africans to know their status.

In their own country you can go for months without hearing them mention HIV unless it is to do with Africa. They actually advise their people not to get tested unless they from a "high risk group" High risk groups are mainly diasporan African - sweet!
in otherwords, you guys are saying, HIV is a bio weapon,sort of..
Re: Does HIV Really Exist ? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 19, 2016
Not really, because it doesn't exist.
But they are using the deception as a tool achieve their goal of depopulating Africa.
Krystalzkris:
in otherwords, you guys are saying, HIV is a bio weapon,sort of..
Re: Does HIV Really Exist ? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 19, 2016
If they continue taking, the problem will worsen and would eventually lead to death after the meds knock out their immune system.
frankloloko:
ok have you seen anyone that has taken hiv meds that died from it . I only know few that took it and had problem but they're still living .
Re: Does HIV Really Exist ? by frankloloko: 11:00pm On Dec 19, 2016
GenBuhari:
If they continue taking, the problem will worsen and would eventually lead to death after the meds knock out their immune system.
are you talking from experience ?
Re: Does HIV Really Exist ? by Nobody: 12:55am On Dec 20, 2016
No, I thank the gods that I have no personal experience of HIV/AIDS, I am talking from my personal research that I have done over last 2-3 years.
frankloloko:
are you talking from experience ?
Re: Does HIV Really Exist ? by ajuwarhodes(f): 1:02am On Dec 20, 2016
Even when people die from HIV meds,we won't hear / know in Nigeria, remember things wld have gotten worse before we (Nigerians) get to know?
Re: Does HIV Really Exist ? by frankloloko: 1:13am On Dec 20, 2016
GenBuhari:
No, I thank the gods that I have no personal experience of HIV/AIDS, I am talking from my personal research that I have done over last 2-3 years.
ok from google ?
Re: Does HIV Really Exist ? by Nobody: 1:19am On Dec 20, 2016
google is always a good place to start.

I watched dozens of video testimonals on you tube from actual HIV /AIDS fraud victims.
frankloloko:
ok from google ?
Re: Does HIV Really Exist ? by Smyblueboy(m): 2:32am On Dec 20, 2016
yes its possible cos I had a patient like that at the hospital i did my I.T back then ... an average aged Hausa man living with HIV/AIDS FOR 12yrs and had never been placed on ART just using cotrimoxazole (septrin),only to prevent any other ish... it happens they have strong and active immune system as for the case of my patient he has a very High CD4 count and I wonder if he truly has HIV but the truth is yes they have it and it exist don't risk it... make sure u use protection if u feel u can't stop d heat... stay safe .... for now only some species of rats cant contact HIV cos they lack the some allele ...njoy Pharm Sule.

1 Like

Re: Does HIV Really Exist ? by Nobody: 6:20am On Dec 20, 2016
Rubbish this your right simply makes no sense. For someone claiming to be a doctor or health professional, your conclusion lacked any scientific or logical basis.

Tell me has HIV ever been isolated? If not why is it being said to cause AIDS? and why are toxic meds being given to healthy people on basis of HIV lie?
Smyblueboy:
yes its possible cos I had a patient like that at the hospital i did my I.T back then ... an average aged Hausa man living with HIV/AIDS FOR 12yrs and had never been placed on ART just using cotrimoxazole (septrin),only to prevent any other ish... it happens they have strong and active immune system as for the case of my patient he has a very High CD4 count and I wonder if he truly has HIV but the truth is yes they have it and it exist don't risk it... make sure u use protection if u feel u can't stop d heat... stay safe .... for now only some species of rats cant contact HIV cos they lack the some allele ...njoy Pharm Sule.
Re: Does HIV Really Exist ? by frankloloko: 8:22am On Dec 20, 2016
GenBuhari:
google is always a good place to start.

I watched dozens of video testimonals on you tube from actual HIV /AIDS fraud victims.
that's serious .
Re: Does HIV Really Exist ? by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 20, 2016
Interestingly the white man who has been trying to kill us off for centuries through countless atrocities and acts of genocide throughout history, and who has never seemed it fit to apologise, is suddenly apparently wanting to save us from HIV/AIDS so much so that he is pushing for us to get tested and know our status , when he doesn't even care to push for his own people back in his country to get tested.

By the way make no mistake about this, because we have our Health ministers and black NGO workers on the front-line of HIV/AIDS campaigns, should not persuade us that the white man through his control of UN and WHO is not the one pushing this campaign.

White man's UN and WHO gives targets to African governments on testing, diagnosis and treatment.

Fellow black man, please think very well on this point.
frankloloko:
that's serious .
Re: Does HIV Really Exist ? by frankloloko: 9:00am On Dec 20, 2016
GenBuhari:
Interestingly the white man who has been trying to kill us off for centuries through countless atrocities and acts of genocide throughout history, and who has never seemed it fit to apologise, is suddenly apparently wanting to save us from HIV/AIDS so much so that he is pushing for us to get tested and know our status , when he doesn't even care to push for his own people back in his country to get tested.

By the way make no mistake about this, because we have our Health ministers and black NGO workers on the front-line of HIV/AIDS campaigns, should not persuade us that the white man through his control of UN and WHO is not the one pushing this campaign.

White man's UN and WHO gives targets to African governments on testing, diagnosis and treatment.

Fellow black man, please think very well on this point.
thanks . Do you have links to those videos on YouTube ?
Re: Does HIV Really Exist ? by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 20, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfupzhtR6FY

Also search for "house of numbers" - a documentary you will find on youtube
frankloloko:
thanks . Do you have links to those videos on YouTube ?
Re: Does HIV Really Exist ? by frankloloko: 12:29pm On Dec 20, 2016
GenBuhari:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfupzhtR6FY

Also search for "house of numbers" - a documentary you will find on youtube
ok I just meet a lady this morning who told me she has used ARV for seven years and she's has never been sick , I offered to get her a lunch anyway . She's happy living with hiv. I was not scared to have a handshake with her . I think ARV doesn't have any side effect on ladies but does in men . What do you think brov ?
Re: Does HIV Really Exist ? by Smyblueboy(m): 5:38pm On Dec 20, 2016
GenBuhari:
Rubbish this your right simply makes no sense. For someone claiming to be a doctor or health professional, your conclusion lacked any scientific or logical basis.

Tell me has HIV ever been isolated? If not why is it being said to cause AIDS? and why are toxic meds being given to healthy people on basis of HIV lie?
first thing first, if HIV virus is not isolate-able how then are the viral strain been experimented upon in a standard med/pharmaceutical/microbiology laboratories? please try and know update yourself so you can know that you are thinking the absolute wrong thing that HIV carriers complete healthy people. and actually am surprised that you are asking why HIV is said to cause AIDS. i would ask you to try and read about the stages of the infection and requirements for enrolling someone into an ARV. uhmm... please i'd like you to know that they are not toxic drugs at therapeutic dose what they have is tolerable side effects which every drug have their based on their mechanism of actions. if they were completely toxic it means means they would be lethal not therapeutic.... unfortunately, they help those HEALTHY people u are refering to. like seriously, keeping an HIV+ patient who has not met the requirement of starting ART on cotrimoxazole is not a bad thing medically because there is what we refer to as preparatory phase and that antibiotic help prevent them from coming down with an opportunistic infection like pneumonia amongst others. if they are left without thou you should know they would be very prone to infections since the retrovirus loves the immune system so much more than yourself. have you WONDERED WHY WHEN PATIENTS IS STARTED ON ART THEY ARE BEING ADVISED TO KEEP THE SCHEDULE STANDARD BY NOT MISSING THEIR DAILY DOSING? great. in case you have for any reason advised an AIDS patient not to adhere to their meds that wont be doing them good. its ridiculous you said
healthy people
and i am here laughing . you need some scientific and their backups i'd advise you research the scientific part of that yourself ... everything i told you should be a foundation for your search or you come meet me in jos and get educated.
Have a peaceful day.

1 Like

Re: Does HIV Really Exist ? by frankloloko: 10:41pm On Dec 20, 2016
Smyblueboy:

first thing first, if HIV virus is not isolate-able how then are the viral strain been experimented upon in a standard med/pharmaceutical/microbiology laboratories? please try and know update yourself so you can know that you are thinking the absolute wrong thing that HIV carriers complete healthy people. and actually am surprised that you are asking why HIV is said to cause AIDS. i would ask you to try and read about the stages of the infection and requirements for enrolling someone into an ARV. uhmm... please i'd like you to know that they are not toxic drugs at therapeutic dose what they have is tolerable side effects which every drug have their based on their mechanism of actions. if they were completely toxic it means means they would be lethal not therapeutic.... unfortunately, they help those HEALTHY people u are refering to. like seriously, keeping an HIV+ patient who has not met the requirement of starting ART on cotrimoxazole is not a bad thing medically because there is what we refer to as preparatory phase and that antibiotic help prevent them from coming down with an opportunistic infection like pneumonia amongst others. if they are left without thou you should know they would be very prone to infections since the retrovirus loves the immune system so much more than yourself. have you WONDERED WHY WHEN PATIENTS IS STARTED ON ART THEY ARE BEING ADVISED TO KEEP THE SCHEDULE STANDARD BY NOT MISSING THEIR DAILY DOSING? great. in case you have for any reason advised an AIDS patient not to adhere to their meds that wont be doing them good. its ridiculous you said and i am here laughing . you need some scientific and their backups i'd advise you research the scientific part of that yourself ... everything i told you should be a foundation for your search or you come meet me in jos and educated.
Have a peaceful day.
nice one !!

1 Like

Re: Does HIV Really Exist ? by Nobody: 10:44am On May 07, 2017
frankloloko:
oga I am not hiv positive , I only had problem with sleeping . I was so scared of this diesese untill I made my research from one hospital to another and I finally find out that hiv doesn't exist . One thing with hiv patient is coughing and they're always loosing weight that is what I read but I hardly see people with TB .
cum lets go and do d test together
Re: Does HIV Really Exist ? by frankloloko: 12:17pm On May 07, 2017
nnamdiokere45:
cum lets go and do d test together
really are you positive ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cure For Diabetics,stomach Ulcer And Arthritis / White Tongue (efu in Yoruba) Natural Treatments / How To Get A Very White Teeth In Just 2 Minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.