Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Hq - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Hq (1128 Views)

Exclusive Pictures of Alibaba HQ, Hangzhou, China / Remove These Two Bumps In Front Of Apata HQ Police Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hq by CHARLESTON007(m): 12:41am On Nov 12, 2016
Bb

1 Like

Re: Hq by Waladade4luv(m): 12:44am On Nov 12, 2016
Dia is nothing God cannot do
Re: Hq by adegbiteboy85: 1:10am On Nov 12, 2016
Very proactive of you. Please save a soul and contact
The National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons (NAPTIP) in Benin with the below contact:
47 Adesuwa College, GRA, Benin City, P.O. Box 267, Edo State Benin Edo State
Email: infobenin@naptip.gov.ng

Phone: 07080601802.

I will advise you to send a mail to them this now for them to see it 2mrw and tag it URGENT. Then give them a call tomorrow.
Re: Hq by Originalsly: 2:03am On Nov 12, 2016
I do understand how you feel. But the girl is lead by her mother and she strongly believes she is making a good choice. Trying to talk her into changing her mind is like trying to talk a Christians into becoming a Muslim or vice versa. However you are doing the right thing by trying everything possible to prevent her from travelling. The poster above has given you more contacts.... use it... follow up on it on Monday. If nothing works. ... you can sleep peacefully at nights because you have done your best... whatever will be will be.

1 Like

Re: Hq by Flexherbal(m): 2:57am On Nov 12, 2016
adegbiteboy85:
The National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons (NAPTIP) in Benin with the below contact:

I will advise you to send a mail to them this now for them to see it 2mrw and tag it URGENT. Then give them a call tomorrow.
Re: Hq by CHARLESTON007(m): 5:49am On Nov 12, 2016
adegbiteboy85:

thanks for this information just sent them a mail I pray they respond
Re: Hq by Mrval20(m): 8:07am On Nov 12, 2016
You've done well brother.
But I must advise you, in whatever way you try to save this girl, try as much as possible to do it anonymously. The world is a wicked place.
Re: Hq by CHARLESTON007(m): 1:55pm On Nov 13, 2016
I want to thank you all for ur advice but sadly I did everything possible but to no avail as the mail I sent them was delivered but no reply tried calling them but the number was switched off and the girls was taken to the trafficker by her 3 girls all underage about to be taken to Italy for prostituting allow these agencies"naptip etc" should be dissolved Cus they are of no use
Re: Hq by Originalsly: 10:22am On Nov 16, 2016
Hmmm.....some mothers silently pray to have children.... all girls.... and we talk of the heart of men being so wicked. I can't see any man... no matter how bad or wicked or poor he be.... ever sending his daughter into prostitution. This is sad.
Re: Hq by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 16, 2016
CHARLESTON007:
I want to thank you all for ur advice but sadly I did everything possible but to no avail as the mail I sent them was delivered but no reply tried calling them but the number was switched off and the girls was taken to the trafficker by her 3 girls all underage about to be taken to Italy for prostituting allow these agencies"naptip etc" should be dissolved Cus they are of no use

you guys are very funny, you think you are in western country. even if you contact servicom. nothing will come out of it. government agencies only work on media.
Re: Hq by ifyalways(f): 8:15pm On Nov 16, 2016
WinningSun:

you guys are very funny, you think you are in western country. even if you contact servicom. nothing will come out of it. government agencies only work on media.
I disagree with you!

I once had issues with FIRS, reported via email to servicom and they not only responded to my email promptly but requested for my number and called me all through until my problem was resolved.

OP, you've done your best. Posterity will judge you kindly.
Re: Hq by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 16, 2016
ifyalways:

I disagree with you!

I once had issues with FIRS, reported via email to servicom and they not only responded to my email promptly but requested for my number and called me all through until my problem was resolved.

OP, you've done your best. Posterity will judge you kindly.

I guess different stroke for different folks. I also once log a complaints to consumer protection councils after seeing their billboard I was issued a code for follow up. for over 6years I haven't heard from them since then.
Re: Hq by ifyalways(f): 12:17pm On Nov 17, 2016
WinningSun:

I guess different stroke for different folks. I also once log a complaints to consumer protection councils after seeing their billboard I was issued a code for follow up. for over 6years I haven't heard from them since then.

Different strokes then. Another factor could be because I threatened to stop paying my company income tax had they not responded to me anyways. lol

1 Like

Re: Hq by Onegai(f): 12:51pm On Nov 17, 2016
CHARLESTON007:

I know there used to be churches organising programs to bring these girls back and they are based in Italy. I wish I knew their contact. You cannot stop them, most of them know what they are going there for and only the ones who cannot handle the reality of it or have bad madams complain and run away and feign Ignorance. The situation is also not helped when their relatives back in Benin proudly show off their homes, cars and improved lifestyles built on the monies they eventually send back. No-one in Nigeria respects a clean, minimum income, we like flashy stuff. Try and google Eki Igbinedion, she had an NGO for this that was active.
Re: Hq by esosa4real(m): 10:55pm On Nov 20, 2016
Op, contact www.idia-renaissance.com
They have contacts in Italy and can bring her back with the right details!!

All the best!

(1) (Reply)

DECIDED Travel To UK / Wow Is This Really Cape Town? / UK Visa Applicants To Pay For Email Inquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.