Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Chidinma Okeke Speaks: 'Beauty Pageant Organizers Insisted I Do The Sex Video' - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma Okeke Speaks: 'Beauty Pageant Organizers Insisted I Do The Sex Video' (78190 Views)

Daniella Okeke Speaks On Apostle Suleman's Threesomes Sex Scandal / Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React / Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Okeke Speaks: 'Beauty Pageant Organizers Insisted I Do The Sex Video' by newecop(m): 7:31am On Nov 13, 2016
So how much did she buy the cucumber, where did she buy it, and who finally ate the cucumber... Please tell us we deserve to know.
Re: Chidinma Okeke Speaks: 'Beauty Pageant Organizers Insisted I Do The Sex Video' by newecop(m): 7:34am On Nov 13, 2016
After she go lie say cucumber no dey sweet grin
Re: Chidinma Okeke Speaks: 'Beauty Pageant Organizers Insisted I Do The Sex Video' by seunoni34(m): 7:53am On Nov 13, 2016
2dugged:
Beauty pageants are well packaged p1mp organizations, every beauty queen at one time had to do some things just for the crown, and that is a fact, all of all this ex miss this and miss that ,know what they had to do to get the crown
true!
Re: Chidinma Okeke Speaks: 'Beauty Pageant Organizers Insisted I Do The Sex Video' by hollywater: 7:56am On Nov 13, 2016
GeneralB:
Madam chidinma, I have a question for you...
"Was a gun pointed to your head while you were doing the Video
If not be bold enough to take responsibility for a choice you willingly made and stop telling us stories that touch.
Gbam
Re: Chidinma Okeke Speaks: 'Beauty Pageant Organizers Insisted I Do The Sex Video' by treebuds: 7:57am On Nov 13, 2016
onomeasike:
Lobatan shocked In fact.....
I simply pray to God to forgive her. Chisinau, my prayer will make you smile for once. Devil is the one that came to decieve, destroy and kill. May the Lord and saviour Jesus forgive you. Be free from all condemnation. It is same thing, if you know you have not sinned in anyway, cast the stone.
Re: Chidinma Okeke Speaks: 'Beauty Pageant Organizers Insisted I Do The Sex Video' by Fourwinds: 8:20am On Nov 13, 2016
BCISLTD:
angryshe should just keep quiet..I've watched the whole video and there was nothing forced in it...it's the same thing these girls do in their hostel just to show how wild and out there they are...

So make we hear word jare
internet never forget.. stupids girls ...what ladies can do because of money and fame...
Re: Chidinma Okeke Speaks: 'Beauty Pageant Organizers Insisted I Do The Sex Video' by afrika(f): 8:55am On Nov 13, 2016
Beauty pegant in the East!!! Too bad. Igbo man and desire for money. See how their greed rubbished this girl. I believe her. In Nigeria so much is demanded before u win. Ask all d beautiful girls that contested. My daughter go and sin no more
Re: Chidinma Okeke Speaks: 'Beauty Pageant Organizers Insisted I Do The Sex Video' by Collins9156(m): 8:56am On Nov 13, 2016
Please any body with the said video should send it to me.

Thanks
Re: Chidinma Okeke Speaks: 'Beauty Pageant Organizers Insisted I Do The Sex Video' by dogzzy(m): 9:00am On Nov 13, 2016
Watch Video:Mark Angel Comedy Episode 92 presents (Help)
Help is something that should be given to every man and woman, it should be unconditional irrespective of whom the help is targeted at since help should naturally come out of love for mankind. Denilson Igwe helps somebody expecting something else in return but his bubbles were busted in ways that he never even knew the first thing he got in return was not what he expected.
This is one you can not afford to have alone, show some love and share with others as i know you cannot contain your joy and laughter after seeing this video.
WATCH VIDEO BELOW
http://www.londonloaded.com.ng/2016/11/watch-videomark-angel-comedy-episode-92.html?m=1

Re: Chidinma Okeke Speaks: 'Beauty Pageant Organizers Insisted I Do The Sex Video' by Emperormartin(m): 9:25am On Nov 13, 2016
MK15real:
Receive it back with double portion.Something is definitely wrong with your head.
The hate u have for igbo girls n ndi igbo at large will lead u to nowhere...
Grow up man n stop sulking
Re: Chidinma Okeke Speaks: 'Beauty Pageant Organizers Insisted I Do The Sex Video' by kennysympathy(m): 10:40am On Nov 13, 2016
Hahaha!

Op this girl can lie o... Small girl ko small girl ni.

because the video leaked, that's why you come here to tell us cook and bull story.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Okeke Speaks: 'Beauty Pageant Organizers Insisted I Do The Sex Video' by HypertecWizzy(m): 11:26am On Nov 13, 2016
undecided shocked cool
suzan404:
Abeg na which one we wan believe now
Re: Chidinma Okeke Speaks: 'Beauty Pageant Organizers Insisted I Do The Sex Video' by folasayolyn(f): 11:49am On Nov 13, 2016
onomeasike:

Just stop your blasphemy. She wasnt enjoying herself ko, she wasn't enjoying herself ni. Shiorr

e pain you. you fit join her o
Re: Chidinma Okeke Speaks: 'Beauty Pageant Organizers Insisted I Do The Sex Video' by TheNonce: 1:06pm On Nov 13, 2016
grin

This biatch can LIE?
Re: Chidinma Okeke Speaks: 'Beauty Pageant Organizers Insisted I Do The Sex Video' by cameroncucumber(m): 5:11pm On Nov 13, 2016
bro make i watch d video

BCISLTD:
angryshe should just keep quiet..I've watched the whole video and there was nothing forced in it...it's the same thing these girls do in their hostel just to show how wild and out there they are...

So make we hear word jare

i need the link to the video abeg

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Actress Nkechi Blessing Imitates New Naira Notes In New Picture / Ooni, Pete Edochie And Kanayo Handshake Sparks Controversy Online (Video) / Izaak Theo Adu Flaunts His Chest After Removing Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.