Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Alikiba Blasts His Fans For Attacking Wizkid, Says He Has Love & Respect For Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alikiba Blasts His Fans For Attacking Wizkid, Says He Has Love & Respect For Him (32474 Views)

MTVEMAs Strips Wizkid Off His Best African Act Award To Alikiba, Fans React / MTV EMAs: Alikiba, Not Wizkid Should Have Won - Tanzanians / Wizkid's Face Off With AliKiba At Chris Brown's Concert In Kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alikiba Blasts His Fans For Attacking Wizkid, Says He Has Love & Respect For Him by chimere66: 1:10am On Nov 12, 2016
Tanzanian singer, Alikiba, has lashed out at those who attacked Wizkid after MTV European Music Awards stripped Wizkid of his award of the Best African Act and gave it to Alikiba after polls revealed that Alikiba had higher number of votes in the said category than Wizkid.

There was a social media war between the fans of Wizkid and Alikiba after Wizkid won the MTV European Music Awards, Best African Act that was later given to Ali Kiba.Reacting after some of his fans attacked Wizkid,Alikiba wrote..

'I am not happy with what has been going on, on social media. I have a great appreciation for wizkidayo as a fellow artist and as a fan. I am very disappointed and saddened by the insults and attacks directed at him
want to be very clear that I condemn this behavior and I believe none of my true fans are part of this irrational silliness and stupidity, as they know I have always had love for wizkidayo'

'Drown out the noise from the haters bro, congratulations on your very successful year. Much love from my real fans and from Tanzania'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/tanzanian-singer-alikiba-condemns.html

2 Shares

Re: Alikiba Blasts His Fans For Attacking Wizkid, Says He Has Love & Respect For Him by chimere66: 1:11am On Nov 12, 2016

1 Like

Re: Alikiba Blasts His Fans For Attacking Wizkid, Says He Has Love & Respect For Him by Nobody: 1:17am On Nov 12, 2016
FTC!!!!! grin if you truly respect him.....then return the award now tongue

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alikiba Blasts His Fans For Attacking Wizkid, Says He Has Love & Respect For Him by BELKIS(f): 1:24am On Nov 12, 2016
Hokay!
Re: Alikiba Blasts His Fans For Attacking Wizkid, Says He Has Love & Respect For Him by GeneralB: 1:31am On Nov 12, 2016
Who is Alikiba

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alikiba Blasts His Fans For Attacking Wizkid, Says He Has Love & Respect For Him by Mememan: 1:48am On Nov 12, 2016
Mumu above me

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Alikiba Blasts His Fans For Attacking Wizkid, Says He Has Love & Respect For Him by handsam(m): 1:55am On Nov 12, 2016
Alikiba be like grin

Btw, It's now you have respect?

After they have given you the prize, The respect just come grin

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Alikiba Blasts His Fans For Attacking Wizkid, Says He Has Love & Respect For Him by YhungPablo(m): 2:14am On Nov 12, 2016
I see this thread on FP tomorrow.

its now finally on FP.

I prophesies .
Re: Alikiba Blasts His Fans For Attacking Wizkid, Says He Has Love & Respect For Him by tonaydo(m): 2:25am On Nov 12, 2016
Alakija or akiblabla i dunno you from Adam and eve buh you have sense

pls wizkid forgive his fans

41 Likes

Re: Alikiba Blasts His Fans For Attacking Wizkid, Says He Has Love & Respect For Him by LesbianBoy(m): 2:30am On Nov 12, 2016
handsam:
Alikiba be like grin

Btw, It's now you have respect?

After they have given you the prize, The respect just come grin

That's human beings for you! cheesy cheesy I mean, see donald trump and obama, after all the insults during campaign, when they met, Donald trump called obama a "good man" because he has won the election na!

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alikiba Blasts His Fans For Attacking Wizkid, Says He Has Love & Respect For Him by Flexherbal(m): 2:38am On Nov 12, 2016
suzan404:
FTC!!!!! grin if you truly respect him.....then return the award now tongue
The respect nor reach there.

5 Likes

Re: Alikiba Blasts His Fans For Attacking Wizkid, Says He Has Love & Respect For Him by Nobody: 2:41am On Nov 12, 2016
Flexherbal:
The respect nor reach there.
Alikiba will be like 'return wetin?so someone cannor play with you? grin

5 Likes

Re: Alikiba Blasts His Fans For Attacking Wizkid, Says He Has Love & Respect For Him by Nobody: 3:37am On Nov 12, 2016
Anything to do with voting has to be rigged. Europe, Africa, US etc.

This means the rest were rigged too.

Congratulations to the Ali Kiba!

1 Like

Re: Alikiba Blasts His Fans For Attacking Wizkid, Says He Has Love & Respect For Him by pretydiva(f): 4:59am On Nov 12, 2016
Dis alibaba..,sorry Alikiba ish is becoming boring

1 Like

Re: Alikiba Blasts His Fans For Attacking Wizkid, Says He Has Love & Respect For Him by handsam(m): 7:17am On Nov 12, 2016
LesbianBoy:

That's human beings for you! cheesy cheesy I mean, see donald trump and obama, after all the insults during campaign, they met and said "nice" things about each other. Donald trump even called obama a "good man" because he has won the election na!

Can you imagine? grin

4 Likes

Re: Alikiba Blasts His Fans For Attacking Wizkid, Says He Has Love & Respect For Him by sholatem(f): 7:23am On Nov 12, 2016
Does it mean that dis Tanzanian cannot write in English,na so so ahudcc,ddghh full d tweets, can't even comprehend wat they are writing. grin

12 Likes

Re: Alikiba Blasts His Fans For Attacking Wizkid, Says He Has Love & Respect For Him by Nobody: 7:33am On Nov 12, 2016
paparazzi... keep enjoying ur five min fame

1 Like

Re: Alikiba Blasts His Fans For Attacking Wizkid, Says He Has Love & Respect For Him by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 12, 2016
Yeah right!!! You had to call your fans to order only after the award was handed over to you.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alikiba Blasts His Fans For Attacking Wizkid, Says He Has Love & Respect For Him by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 12, 2016
Now dats maturity.. am impressed egbon [b]alligator Alikiba cheesy

wizkid kinda looks sick in that photo tho
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Alikiba Blasts His Fans For Attacking Wizkid, Says He Has Love & Respect For Him by Catastrophe1: 1:39pm On Nov 12, 2016
Story. Modufuka just called his fans to order after he got what he wanted. Wizkid aint ur friend mehnnn. Same stupiid azz nigguh that refused to perform before wizkid at a show. Fucka.!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alikiba Blasts His Fans For Attacking Wizkid, Says He Has Love & Respect For Him by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 12, 2016
grin grin grin grin

I wonder why he's doing that now...
Re: Alikiba Blasts His Fans For Attacking Wizkid, Says He Has Love & Respect For Him by emeijeh(m): 1:41pm On Nov 12, 2016
But who is this Aboliki balm?

2 Likes

Re: Alikiba Blasts His Fans For Attacking Wizkid, Says He Has Love & Respect For Him by henrydadon(m): 1:41pm On Nov 12, 2016
grin

wait so you mean the same alikiba became famous through wizkid

[img]http://i./l0MYNCdLv5GyPw0Bq.gif[/img]

even in that picture..alikiba look like a fan asking for pic

[img]http://i./u8W1KYlsbeCe4.gif[/img]

16 Likes

Re: Alikiba Blasts His Fans For Attacking Wizkid, Says He Has Love & Respect For Him by martineverest(m): 1:42pm On Nov 12, 2016
ingrate...they helped u acclaim the award and u are bashing dem......ebhe

1 Like

Re: Alikiba Blasts His Fans For Attacking Wizkid, Says He Has Love & Respect For Him by veekid(m): 1:42pm On Nov 12, 2016

to say this alikiba na woman now; ah for comment; but he is a man, I don't want to start thinking about homo anything for now
Re: Alikiba Blasts His Fans For Attacking Wizkid, Says He Has Love & Respect For Him by Akinlekanwr(m): 1:45pm On Nov 12, 2016
you sure don't wanna end up being the Tanzanian Dammy Krane.
Re: Alikiba Blasts His Fans For Attacking Wizkid, Says He Has Love & Respect For Him by yurme(m): 1:46pm On Nov 12, 2016
Had it bin na diam0nd em gve d award e 4 beta ewo tuni Alikiba?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alikiba Blasts His Fans For Attacking Wizkid, Says He Has Love & Respect For Him by sirOrubebe: 1:47pm On Nov 12, 2016
Much respect for this guy!

Alikiba has won a place in my heart for this gesture

3 Likes

Re: Alikiba Blasts His Fans For Attacking Wizkid, Says He Has Love & Respect For Him by Holuwakemmy16(f): 1:47pm On Nov 12, 2016
wetin concern me abeg pack well
Re: Alikiba Blasts His Fans For Attacking Wizkid, Says He Has Love & Respect For Him by Amathylee(m): 1:48pm On Nov 12, 2016
.Even viktoh_ybnl (wesenbudiafo) beta pass dz guy .. .. Click like if uu believe

5 Likes

Re: Alikiba Blasts His Fans For Attacking Wizkid, Says He Has Love & Respect For Him by admax(m): 1:49pm On Nov 12, 2016
Shebi I was calling those fans senseless yesterday, people said I was wrong, hope they are now wise.

Fighting for or on behalf of a celebrity or politician is stupid. Those guys lounge and dine together and don't care about you until you decide to do something productive with your life.

3 Likes

Re: Alikiba Blasts His Fans For Attacking Wizkid, Says He Has Love & Respect For Him by passionate88: 1:49pm On Nov 12, 2016
Why na

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sunday Omobolanle 'Papi Luwe' Rocks Super Eagles Jersey In Style (Photos) / Davido Pictured With Vice-President Osinbajo In Abuja / Checkout Basketmouth In A Blonde Wig (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.