Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,799 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Beyonce Nd Jay-z;married - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce Nd Jay-z;married (3167 Views)

Ice Prince Hangs With Bill Gates, Michelle Obama, Beyonce, Jay Z & More In NYC / See What Beyonce Gave Jay -Z On His 43rd Birthday. / Ameria, Beyonce, Britney, Rihanna, Kelly Clarkson, Mariah, Kelly Rownland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beyonce Nd Jay-z;married by sophiat(f): 8:23pm On Jan 04, 2007
I heard Beyonce and Jay-z had a "secret" wedding.is it because jay dates Rihanna.how true is dat,
Re: Beyonce Nd Jay-z;married by choongtin(f): 9:15pm On Jan 04, 2007
it is a lie of the devil and besides all this things r ruomors stay out of thier buss wax init
Re: Beyonce Nd Jay-z;married by eslynera(f): 11:50pm On Jan 10, 2007
so what's d conclusion?? coz i also heard they're a couple now. MARRIED.
Re: Beyonce Nd Jay-z;married by Emad(f): 10:25am On Aug 20, 2007
so are they married or not? source please
Re: Beyonce Nd Jay-z;married by divanaija1: 2:36pm On Aug 20, 2007
Beyoncé and Jay-Z don't talk about their relationship a lot — they barely even acknowledge that it exists. But now the singer is letting a few little details dribble out ,

Amid the usual luxe photos comes a shoot down of a rumor that Beyoncé and Jay-Z are secretly married — they're not even engaged, she tells the magazine. She laughs that the rumors even coexist in the same mill: "I'm engaged and married at the same time?"

Having Jay in her life has changed a few of her attitudes about how men and women relate to one another too, she said, which helped her transition from writing songs like "Independent Women" and "Survivor" to man-tending anthems such as "Cater 2 U," in which she sings about bringing him slippers and drawing his bath.

"I grew up," Beyoncé says. "I feel it's still very strong, because in order to be a strong woman, you have to have a strong man. There's nothing wrong with women doing that for their man if their man deserves it and he does the same for you."

Asked if she wants kids, Beyoncé says yes, but not anytime soon. To explain, she describes the experience of babysitting her sister Solange's 1-year-old son, Daniel. "He's a good baby, and he's the cutest thing I've ever seen in my life, I love him to death," she says. "But yesterday I got up at four in the morning, I did the TV show, and I thought, since he's leaving tomorrow, I have to see him. So the time I should have been asleep, I was watching him. I played, I had the stroller, and I was like, 'I don't know how my sister does it.' "

When it comes time to have kids of her own, Beyoncé says she'd love to have a nanny, but just for help. "I want to be there for my kids," she tells the mag. "My mom was there for me."

Her mom, Tina Knowles, also had Beyoncé's back in shooting down other rumors, such as the one in which Beyoncé is supposedly firing her father as her manager, and that Jay-Z is angling for the job. "Jay doesn't want to manage her," Tina Knowles tells the mag. "All the rumors about how I'm getting a divorce and I'm going to manage her or Jay is going to manage her , it's just crazy."

This report is from MTV News
Re: Beyonce Nd Jay-z;married by Emad(f): 2:50pm On Aug 20, 2007
i think Beyonce is not admitting it
but her father has the kind of hold on her that Janet's Father had on her
i think the only difference is that she has a mother whom she can lean onto.
Re: Beyonce Nd Jay-z;married by yimiton(f): 12:10pm On Aug 21, 2007
How could they be married when they've since broken up? embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Beyonce Nd Jay-z;married by Young15(m): 9:35pm On Aug 30, 2007
lol where di you get that break up bullshit from. that all crap ain't no breakup. and all you fools quit comparing b to janet. if beyonce's father had a hold on her like that, how come she recorded b Day without here father knowing ?
Re: Beyonce Nd Jay-z;married by Nobella(f): 2:55am On Aug 31, 2007
Am just a Ugandan who gets news from E News, so until it showsup there, am waiting!
Re: Beyonce Nd Jay-z;married by Emad(f): 8:02am On Aug 31, 2007
Young_15:

and all you fools quit comparing b to janet. if beyonce's father had a hold on her like that, how come she recorded b Day without here father knowing ?

Why would she have needed to do it WITH OUT her father knowing if, she did not feel that she did not want his influence??
She said in an interview which asked why she did not tell her father, and in her own words, ", because i wanted it to be exclusively mine, its success or its failure would have been exclusively mine , " What do you make of this lipsrsealed
Re: Beyonce Nd Jay-z;married by Emad(f): 8:04am On Aug 31, 2007
and one more thing,
Remember how Janet after recording with her father,
Broke off with the album Control, which was exclusively hers??
Like i said , i think she HATES to admit it. wink
Re: Beyonce Nd Jay-z;married by trendy(f): 8:40am On Aug 31, 2007
shits happen
Re: Beyonce Nd Jay-z;married by Ralvy(m): 12:22pm On Aug 31, 2007
FAT LIE[/color][color=#990000]
Re: Beyonce Nd Jay-z;married by trendy(f): 12:37pm On Aug 31, 2007
Ralvy:

FAT LIE[/color][color=#990000]

Dem follow you argue say na thin one, lol,
one can not be sure of anything between those two again
Re: Beyonce Nd Jay-z;married by Ralvy(m): 12:42pm On Aug 31, 2007
U made sense sha! wink
Re: Beyonce Nd Jay-z;married by debbynicky(f): 5:47pm On Mar 09, 2008
Beyonce and Jay_Z are nt Married and they are still together

Re: Beyonce Nd Jay-z;married by Emad(f): 9:50am On Mar 10, 2008
B and J are married they married secretly in paris last december

I heard it on E news the most reliable news network for entertainment

i dont like the couple very much but then again what can i do? embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Chris Brown's Community Service Photos / Resturant Where The Waitress Are "Naked" / Tonto Dikeh; Braids Or Blond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.