Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Cancelled Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cancelled Visa (628 Views)

Deji Yesufu: Coronavirus, Cancelled Flights In Berlin, Nigerian Saves Me / Stranded Corpers Seize Azman Air Laptops After Cancelled Flight (Video) / Airlines Cancelled 134 Flights In Nigeria In One Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cancelled Visa by lawrencdin: 3:16am On Nov 12, 2016
Please I need your advise.

My wife's visa was cancelled at the point of entry because she was heavily pregnant and probably because she went through a different destination,pls does it affect mine anytime am ready to travel to the US with my visa?
Re: Cancelled Visa by femart(m): 4:45am On Nov 12, 2016
No
Re: Cancelled Visa by Lucasbalo(m): 5:09am On Nov 12, 2016
lawrencdin:
Please I need your advise.

My wife's visa was cancelled at the point of entry because she was heavily pregnant and probably because she went through a different destination,pls does it affect mine anytime am ready to travel to the US with my visa?

Being heavily pregnant is a tipoff to the ICE agents that she might be coming to have a child without paying hospital fees in advance . That shouldn't be a problem to you since you were not traveling with her. Make sure you go in through the airport of the city you indicated to the VO at the embassy because that's another red flag.

(1) (Reply)

Luxurious Bus Plunges Into River In Ikorodu Killing 3 (pics) / Malaysaian Based Boy Jumps Out Of Storey Building / 123 Burnt Alive In Tanker Fire While Stealing Fuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.