Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,422 members, 7,836,685 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Boko Haram Used Chibok Ransom To Buy Powerful Weapons – Military Sources (Punch) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Used Chibok Ransom To Buy Powerful Weapons – Military Sources (Punch) (35985 Views)

Boko Haram May Have Used Chibok Girls As Shields During Attack – Army / Boko Haram Used Chibok Ransom To Buy Powerful Weapons – Military Sources / Boko Haram Used Chibok Ransom To Buy Powerful Weapons – Military Sources (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Used Chibok Ransom To Buy Powerful Weapons – Military Sources (Punch) by flexingsly1804: 8:36am On Nov 12, 2016
I know dat comr shehu Sani won't lie. Ransom was paid. So why r d govt trying to fake it?! Oloshi govt

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Used Chibok Ransom To Buy Powerful Weapons – Military Sources (Punch) by DeleteNonsense: 8:36am On Nov 12, 2016
ayodotcom:
I have no qualms with d fg paying for the release of the girls.. ..imagining having ur daughter kidnapped, won't u try all possible means to effect her release. ....Life is more important than money
Shataaap! What if your son is a soldier and was killed? You peoples concern is Chibok Chibok without anyone thinking about the soldiers and that's why they kill unarmed protesters and innocent people anyhow because they are not being taking care of.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Used Chibok Ransom To Buy Powerful Weapons – Military Sources (Punch) by Miles300: 8:39am On Nov 12, 2016
whirlwind7:
Of course. What did government expect they will do with the money? Throw a lavish owambe in Sambisa forest?

Funding and recruitment is the hardest task for insurgents, and the FG just made it much easier for them. There's a good reason other government don't negotiate with terrorists, but Bubu merely sees this as compensating his brothers.
What happens when the military goes into a large scale mutiny, over the recent upsurge in strength and firepower that has led to the deaths of their comrades? That's a scary thought.
Lol but dem go do small owamber small naaa for sambisa, that been said , it's quite unfortunate that as a government they don't understand wat conflict resolution is all about , this is wat u get wen u imploy nepotism and favour people who are not competent over those who are experts and qualified over certain fields ... govt just made boko boys strong again if this news is credible

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Used Chibok Ransom To Buy Powerful Weapons – Military Sources (Punch) by chimaobinelson(m): 8:44am On Nov 12, 2016
in a bid to dicredit the past administration hurridely, PMB empowered d BH with ransome.
in a bid to hastely vindicate 1 of their campaign promises ,the created worse problem and elongate the lifecycle of d terrorist.
they cant wait to announce their decapitation and defeat of the BH, without first taking a look at their prospective dealings logically.
Now that your daughters(not even up to half) have been released,and scores of your fathers and populace are dying,isnt it senile to say u did good business.

what is the degree of freedom that more girls or even boys would not be kidnapped soon,goin by the way the soldiers are dying.

That sweet lying Bufoons lie Mohammed n Femi Adesina should be sacked for taking us for a fool.

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Used Chibok Ransom To Buy Powerful Weapons – Military Sources (Punch) by dominion001(m): 8:45am On Nov 12, 2016
Industries are on recession and sacking workers due to lack of fx but d president and his team are lavishing dollars on terrorists to kill our soldiers. What a country we live in.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Used Chibok Ransom To Buy Powerful Weapons – Military Sources (Punch) by NairaMaster1(m): 8:49am On Nov 12, 2016
When we say APC sponsors BH, they will come for our head. A systematic way of sponsoring BH

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Used Chibok Ransom To Buy Powerful Weapons – Military Sources (Punch) by femliany(m): 8:50am On Nov 12, 2016
Those that negotiated on behalf of BokoHaram are they Ghost?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Used Chibok Ransom To Buy Powerful Weapons – Military Sources (Punch) by DONFAITH: 8:50am On Nov 12, 2016
So Nigeria is now funding boko haram, its called change. The one we craved for.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Used Chibok Ransom To Buy Powerful Weapons – Military Sources (Punch) by Banter1(m): 8:52am On Nov 12, 2016
I'm glad the fg pay ransom for the release of the girls. Pay more ransom to get all the girls released. Then go after the boko boys with heavy bombing of sambisa.
Re: Boko Haram Used Chibok Ransom To Buy Powerful Weapons – Military Sources (Punch) by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:53am On Nov 12, 2016
ayodotcom:
I have no qualms with d fg paying for the release of the girls.. ..imagining having ur daughter kidnapped, won't u try all possible means to effect her release. ....Life is more important than money

using life as a scale, how many life's will be lost now that boko is better funded?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Used Chibok Ransom To Buy Powerful Weapons – Military Sources (Punch) by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 12, 2016
OH NOW THAT ACQUIRE WEAPON WITH THE CHIBOK GIRLS RAMSOM.....BUT THE OTHER WE WERE TOLD THAT ARE TRADING CHIBOK GIRLS FOR THE RELEASE OF THEIR MEMBERS.......I LAFF AT NIGERIA.......oh an artificial country that lies it way for the masses to pity or favour them......OK EVEN IF THEY USE THE RAMSOM FOR WEAPON......WHERE THEY GIVEN ALL THE MONEY IN THE GOVERNMENT WHY NOT BUY MORE UPDATED OR EVEN MUCH MORE OUTDATED ONE TO FIGHT THEM........THIS IS TERRIBLE(WHAT THEY CREATED IS NOW OUT OF THEIR CONTROL)

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Used Chibok Ransom To Buy Powerful Weapons – Military Sources (Punch) by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 12, 2016
OH NOW THEY ACQUIRED WEAPON WITH THE CHIBOK GIRLS RAMSOM.....BUT THE OTHER WE WERE TOLD THAT ARE TRADING CHIBOK GIRLS FOR THE RELEASE OF THEIR MEMBERS.......I LAFF AT NIGERIA.......oh an artificial country that lies it way for the masses to pity or favour them......OK EVEN IF THEY USE THE RAMSOM FOR WEAPON......WHERE THEY GIVEN ALL THE MONEY IN THE GOVERNMENT WHY NOT BUY MORE UPDATED OR EVEN MUCH MORE OUTDATED ONE TO FIGHT THEM........THIS IS TERRIBLE(WHAT THEY CREATED IS NOW OUT OF THEIR CONTROL)
Re: Boko Haram Used Chibok Ransom To Buy Powerful Weapons – Military Sources (Punch) by mrsfavour(f): 8:56am On Nov 12, 2016
A Govt. that have not procured a single bullet for Army has paid Boko Haram a huge money and also released their detained members , I think the Army shld just resign and go home bc it's obvious more and more will die. Why didn't we hear about paying ransom b4 it was paid? God where are thou?
Re: Boko Haram Used Chibok Ransom To Buy Powerful Weapons – Military Sources (Punch) by london4luv: 8:56am On Nov 12, 2016
Anybody that believed buhari that he didn't pay boko haram 4 release of the girls is just a big fat fool... Nigeria was built to fail that's why all these things is happening, no country negotiate with terrorist only in this zoo called zoogeria

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Used Chibok Ransom To Buy Powerful Weapons – Military Sources (Punch) by mrsfavour(f): 8:58am On Nov 12, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

using life as a scale, how many life's will be lost now that boko is better funded?
more and more live will go. For those supporting this Govt. u will not see peace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Used Chibok Ransom To Buy Powerful Weapons – Military Sources (Punch) by adefizzy(m): 9:01am On Nov 12, 2016
What kinda government do we have, why taking us for a fool, telling us you didn't pay anything to Boko Haram for the release of the girls is just too much of a lie to swallow. Just because you want to score political point, you empowered the terrorist, if getting chibok girls will cost us to lose more numbers of lives than the girls. why don't we forget about them and focus on defeating the terrorist ones and for all. Federal government should stop putting the life of our soldiers into the hands of Boko Haram.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Used Chibok Ransom To Buy Powerful Weapons – Military Sources (Punch) by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 12, 2016
This dumb nomad again?
Re: Boko Haram Used Chibok Ransom To Buy Powerful Weapons – Military Sources (Punch) by mengho(m): 9:02am On Nov 12, 2016
I personally hope soldiers should never take any BH prisoners, just kill them all
Re: Boko Haram Used Chibok Ransom To Buy Powerful Weapons – Military Sources (Punch) by seniorkachion(m): 9:06am On Nov 12, 2016
Blue3k:
Man it seems Buhari's staff made a huge errors negotiating with Boko Haram. Then the terrorists used cash we gave them to reload. Our millitary is stretched thin. We have more than enough troops and weapons to smoke these guys out. We're 4 strongest millitary on continent.

If the war was fought all out we would win in a year.
Blame it on Buhari and not his staff. Cant the man take responsibility for things that go wrong under his administration at all !

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Used Chibok Ransom To Buy Powerful Weapons – Military Sources (Punch) by alutarabbi: 9:07am On Nov 12, 2016
ayodotcom:
and the soldiers been killed after paying ransom for some lives don't matter too? pls stop talking before thinking! ha!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Used Chibok Ransom To Buy Powerful Weapons – Military Sources (Punch) by VajanahDischaj(f): 9:08am On Nov 12, 2016
so truly, they paid them? #smh...truth must surely show
Re: Boko Haram Used Chibok Ransom To Buy Powerful Weapons – Military Sources (Punch) by Adagba01: 9:10am On Nov 12, 2016
Ezekwesili, Aisha Yesuf and BBOG should should burry their heads in shame for these killings that turn many women to widows, many children to orphans, happy parents to mourners. The deaths of young men and women with bright future cut short for the sake of Chibok girls, doesn't achievements anything other than more sorrows and tears.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Used Chibok Ransom To Buy Powerful Weapons – Military Sources (Punch) by NairaMaster1(m): 9:14am On Nov 12, 2016
ayodotcom:

You will have no qualms even if Bubu tells you to eat poo. The aim of kidnapping the girls are for a time like this. You are equally happy soldiers are dying in numbers daily.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Used Chibok Ransom To Buy Powerful Weapons – Military Sources (Punch) by LoveJesus87(m): 9:26am On Nov 12, 2016
uboma:
the truth is finally coming out.

I have also observed that there has been more attacks by BH since the chibok girls were released.

So with the release of their key fighters and our hard earned and scarce forex, our Soldiers are the worst hit.

May God save us all in this country.
Nigeria lacks good security Intel?
I really wonder why the soldiers have not revolted against this inconsiderate wickedness against dem dat des civilian administration is unleashing. Dey are not cared for at all. Their lives are not important to this government and yet they are still fighting?? I had expect them to vex and take over d government since it is more Dan clear d government is a super failure and is needlessly killing dem. Honestly, I sincerely wonder why they have not taken over d government. I don't understand. If d military comes to power today, bokoharam will become history in less than a year

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Used Chibok Ransom To Buy Powerful Weapons – Military Sources (Punch) by edebemba(m): 9:27am On Nov 12, 2016
Blue3k:
Man it seems Buhari's staff made a huge errors negotiating with Boko Haram. Then the terrorists used cash we gave them to reload. Our millitary is stretched thin. We have more than enough troops and weapons to smoke these guys out. We're 4 strongest millitary on continent.

If the war was fought all out we would win in a year.

What are you still waiting for? Join the military and help flush out Book Haram, since you are certain that 'we have more than enough troops and weapons to smoke these guys out' and 'we 're 4 strongest military on continent'.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Used Chibok Ransom To Buy Powerful Weapons – Military Sources (Punch) by Sweetle(f): 9:30am On Nov 12, 2016
Omenka omenka omenka come and do your job. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Used Chibok Ransom To Buy Powerful Weapons – Military Sources (Punch) by Joe4real1988(m): 9:36am On Nov 12, 2016
One of d reasons y buhari wants 2 borrow such a huge amount of money is simply bcoz he has used virtually all d nation's savings 2 settle his boyz. It's so painful dat d zombies refuse 2 c d writing on d wall cry cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Used Chibok Ransom To Buy Powerful Weapons – Military Sources (Punch) by jahsson(m): 9:37am On Nov 12, 2016
Flexherbal:
Mr VP said no ransom was paid, as if BOKO boys are Father Christmas.

Even Min of Info said same thing.... Just unnecessary lies... So if they said they paid now.. Will anybody kill them.. ..

Nah wah oooo...

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Used Chibok Ransom To Buy Powerful Weapons – Military Sources (Punch) by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 12, 2016
And someone out there will still Believe this goverment when they say a thing...
Is it not clear...The foundation of this goverment is buit on lies and contradicting tales.....
And the truth is that No measure has been taken by the people to challenge this Goverment of speaking from two mouth all the time...

All most every thing they said have been found out to be lies...

From election campaign promise to anti-corruption to release of chibok girls...It has all been one lie to Another..Making ourselves mockery to other African Countries...

I believe we would see more incompetency following trump win cos I believe that Obama led goverment has been the Backbone of this admistration when it comes to international aids...The man has been following Obama like winch since he was elected just to score cheap politcal scores yet his people are dying

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Used Chibok Ransom To Buy Powerful Weapons – Military Sources (Punch) by ochallo: 9:38am On Nov 12, 2016
Another conspiracy, i still don't believe that chibok Girls were kidnapped. The stories just don't add up, If any payment was done, it was done to the organisers of the scam to help get girls that can be presented as chibok girls that were not raaped or touched for two years plus. And the organisers of the scam are all in one boat with Boko haram.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari And Donald Trump Yet To Meet At UN After ‘Lifeless Comment’. Photos / The Governor Of Lagos State In NY And His Deputy In Lagos On Duty Today. PICS / Matawalle: Bawa Requested $2 Million From Me, I Have Witnesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.