Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Over 3M People Have Signed A Petition To Remove Donald Trump And Make Clinton Pr - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Over 3M People Have Signed A Petition To Remove Donald Trump And Make Clinton Pr (519 Views)

Petition To Prevent Trump UK State Visit Hits Over 1,000,000 Signatures / Petition To Prevent Trump UK State Visit Hits Over 560,000 Signatures / Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Over 3M People Have Signed A Petition To Remove Donald Trump And Make Clinton Pr by topstory: 7:01am On Nov 12, 2016
Is this possible or are they overreaching? A petition is being signed online to remove Donald Trump as president using the basis that Hillary Clinton got popular votes.T.I wrote

Oh it ain't over!!!! We still got smoke.... go to change.org to sign the petition that can push the electoral college go with the popular vote & get dude up outta there on Dec.19th. Putting the link in my bio. And all those of u who don't like it get off my page....

They say they need 4.5 million signatures and at the moment, over 3 million have signed it..

http://www.ngyab.com/2016/11/unbelievable-3-million-people-signed-petition-remove-donald-trump-make-hillary-clinton-president/

1 Like

Re: Over 3M People Have Signed A Petition To Remove Donald Trump And Make Clinton Pr by Edunwa302(m): 7:07am On Nov 12, 2016
Make I run go sign mine.........medicine after burial
Re: Over 3M People Have Signed A Petition To Remove Donald Trump And Make Clinton Pr by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:10am On Nov 12, 2016
make them leave America come Nigeria if they are not comfortable with Trump... useless Latinos,Mexican and lazy black African monkeys

(1) (Reply)

This Could Be Why The Africa Is Been Referred To As 'the Dark Continent' / ’NO WAY!’ Trump Replies Obama’s Claim Of Defeating Him / Women Wept As Yahya Jammeh Leaves Gambia With Wife And Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.