Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Evil Forests Destroyed In Aboh Mbaise, Imo By Youths, Chief Priest Flees - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Evil Forests Destroyed In Aboh Mbaise, Imo By Youths, Chief Priest Flees (41575 Views)

I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) / Lucius Iwejuru Ugorji, Bishop Of Ahiara Mbaise Imo Resumes Duty / Chief Priest On The Run As Youths Destroy Evil Forests In Aboh Mbaise (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evil Forests Destroyed In Aboh Mbaise, Imo By Youths, Chief Priest Flees by Nukualofa: 12:20pm On Nov 12, 2016

Re: Evil Forests Destroyed In Aboh Mbaise, Imo By Youths, Chief Priest Flees by brotherMeigma(m): 12:21pm On Nov 12, 2016
Deforestation embarassed shey diz pple dindin go skul ni? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Evil Forests Destroyed In Aboh Mbaise, Imo By Youths, Chief Priest Flees by loadedvibes: 12:21pm On Nov 12, 2016
Lol. Whiteman underdeveloped Africa trully

1 Like

Re: Evil Forests Destroyed In Aboh Mbaise, Imo By Youths, Chief Priest Flees by baski92(m): 12:21pm On Nov 12, 2016
Lol, power don fade
Re: Evil Forests Destroyed In Aboh Mbaise, Imo By Youths, Chief Priest Flees by Horlorlardaey: 12:22pm On Nov 12, 2016
chief priest cannoh call amadioha ni

after them will be putting fears in the mind of nigerians
Re: Evil Forests Destroyed In Aboh Mbaise, Imo By Youths, Chief Priest Flees by Dekatron(m): 12:22pm On Nov 12, 2016
mytime24:
Praise God
see them. ..
hypocrites

7 Likes

Re: Evil Forests Destroyed In Aboh Mbaise, Imo By Youths, Chief Priest Flees by VajanahDischaj(f): 12:26pm On Nov 12, 2016
Cuteramat:
Following months of intense[/i]

http://www.trendyrammy.com.ng/2016/11/chief-priest-flees-as-repentant-youths.html

all these notes doesnt make sense. Start afresh or go back to school .
Re: Evil Forests Destroyed In Aboh Mbaise, Imo By Youths, Chief Priest Flees by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 12, 2016
Dekatron:
Christians will burn shrines and other non christian stuffs/places... when they do, they call it being RADICAL FOR CHRIST.

When you burn churches and other christian stuffs/places, they call it persecution of the Church of God.

Christians and double standards.....

pathetic... spits.
the question should be who normally burns down churches and kill Christians?, Muslims I guess, so if Christians have double standards what do you call Muslims?, blood thirsty?

1 Like

Re: Evil Forests Destroyed In Aboh Mbaise, Imo By Youths, Chief Priest Flees by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:27pm On Nov 12, 2016
QuietHammer:
How is this in any way different from boko haram blowing churches up? Christians should condemn this
GET SENSE or DIE TRYING...just close your eyes and receive sense from one of the evil forests just mentioned here...if I call you OLODO now,..mtcheww

1 Like

Re: Evil Forests Destroyed In Aboh Mbaise, Imo By Youths, Chief Priest Flees by kingcomet(m): 12:28pm On Nov 12, 2016
hmmmmmm. holy
Re: Evil Forests Destroyed In Aboh Mbaise, Imo By Youths, Chief Priest Flees by VajanahDischaj(f): 12:28pm On Nov 12, 2016
voting buhari by mistake is like soccer bet, making the wrong choice mistakenly. all u do is pray for a lucky outcome[quote author=Nukualofa post=50976603][/quote]
Re: Evil Forests Destroyed In Aboh Mbaise, Imo By Youths, Chief Priest Flees by eponoloyin: 12:29pm On Nov 12, 2016
olori pelebes are mostly pagans, fake xtians

1 Like

Re: Evil Forests Destroyed In Aboh Mbaise, Imo By Youths, Chief Priest Flees by femijay8271(m): 12:29pm On Nov 12, 2016
I think 3days or at least a day to b put aside for prayer lyk dis for Nigerian as a whole to pray for her country because am still saying it that since when dem DON do DAT tin wey dem call FESTAC77, na DAT time Almighty God DON dey vex seriously for dis country.

1 Like

Re: Evil Forests Destroyed In Aboh Mbaise, Imo By Youths, Chief Priest Flees by kettle84(m): 12:29pm On Nov 12, 2016
QuietHammer:
They should be arrested
. hahahah . arrest Wetin?
Re: Evil Forests Destroyed In Aboh Mbaise, Imo By Youths, Chief Priest Flees by Holuwakemmy16(f): 12:29pm On Nov 12, 2016
Thank God for CHRIST

1 Like

Re: Evil Forests Destroyed In Aboh Mbaise, Imo By Youths, Chief Priest Flees by QuietHammer(m): 12:31pm On Nov 12, 2016
ArcSEMPECJ:
GET SENSE or DIE TRYING...just close your eyes and receive sense from one of the evil forests just mentioned here...if I call you OLODO now,..mtcheww
Who is this nonentity? You are not worth my attention. Sod off

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evil Forests Destroyed In Aboh Mbaise, Imo By Youths, Chief Priest Flees by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 12, 2016
Cuteramat:
Following months of intense prayers led by Rev, Fr. Kirian, youths in Umuemeri Uguru Nwenkwo autonomous community in Aboh, Mbaise Local Government Area of Imo State, denounced evil practices and gave their lives to God.
On Tuesday, November 8th, the youth launched a final war against evil in their communities by destroying the evil forests and trees in the community.
The chief priest (pictured in the middle, on white and red cap) of one of the evil forest is seen running away.

Facebook user and CEO of Silver Sports Media, Owerri, Kennedy Onwunali posted the photos, along with details of the spiritual warfare. Read what he said below:

"After months of prayers by the people of Umuemeri ogwu in Aboh Mbaise local government area of imo state lead by rev frd kirian the people of the area denounced evil practices and embraced God by evacuating all evil materials in their homes mainly at night to avoid being noticed by the people the grand final of the war was fixed for Tuesday the 8/11/2016 as early as 4am in the morning the youths trooped out in their thousands and prayers was held in every part of the community know for their exploits in cow business all over the country until the priest arrived and warned that everybody should despise and return back the next day because the coast was not clear for the action before then their was serious disagreement between the father and son of one of the most powerful family in the area over tress to be brought down or not which made the first son of the man to pick tent with the people an action the powerful man saw as a challenge to this authority and immediately disowned him in the present of people who welcome him with gladness and assured him of this place in the community the youths were about living for their verous homes when the second son of the man arrived with police men to sensing that the men came with the second son who the powerful man has picked as replacement of the first son the youths in their thousands who came from various parts of the world for the final war made it clear of their mission which is to be freed from the powers of evil which has kept them at a state of no do well in the society and the police men left the environment to the joy of the people and the d day came with mach discussion between the powerful family and the people brokered by the first son the man gave in to get one of the trees he objected to be brought down with this the people boost into jubilation and prayers and words like the evil that our generation see today we shall see no more to the glory of God.

http://www.trendyrammy.com.ng/2016/11/chief-priest-flees-as-repentant-youths.html

cc otemanuduno so who is winning this time? Bingo or Bongo or Riverdry or Yahweh or can satan destroy satan?
Trash!

1 Like

Re: Evil Forests Destroyed In Aboh Mbaise, Imo By Youths, Chief Priest Flees by Israelfx2(m): 12:31pm On Nov 12, 2016
I weep for africa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evil Forests Destroyed In Aboh Mbaise, Imo By Youths, Chief Priest Flees by IRobot7(m): 12:32pm On Nov 12, 2016
Dekatron:
Christians will burn shrines and other non christian stuffs/places... when they do, they call it being RADICAL FOR CHRIST.

When you burn churches and other christian stuffs/places, they call it persecution of the Church of God.

pathetic... spits.

1 Like

Re: Evil Forests Destroyed In Aboh Mbaise, Imo By Youths, Chief Priest Flees by mukykaffe: 12:32pm On Nov 12, 2016
we don't know that here in france, shout out to my people in the US protesting against TRUMPKIN
Re: Evil Forests Destroyed In Aboh Mbaise, Imo By Youths, Chief Priest Flees by hamzeiy: 12:32pm On Nov 12, 2016
Dekatron:

pathetic... spits.
lol..imagine the irony

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evil Forests Destroyed In Aboh Mbaise, Imo By Youths, Chief Priest Flees by goingape1: 12:32pm On Nov 12, 2016
Dekatron:

pathetic... spits.
better than the other religion who go around doing suicide bombing all in the name of 7 fvcking virgin yansh undecided

1 Like

Re: Evil Forests Destroyed In Aboh Mbaise, Imo By Youths, Chief Priest Flees by steppin: 12:33pm On Nov 12, 2016
uwagimboo:
This kind chief priest go be fake else, why him no command thunder to chase the youths away...

Certainly this chief priest called himself as most pastors now do....
The voice of the people is the voice of God.
Can he challenge God?
Re: Evil Forests Destroyed In Aboh Mbaise, Imo By Youths, Chief Priest Flees by kinibigdeal(m): 12:33pm On Nov 12, 2016
The evil spirit might retaliate by increasing Rochas spiritual slap. Na Rochas go suffers am
Re: Evil Forests Destroyed In Aboh Mbaise, Imo By Youths, Chief Priest Flees by babyfaceafrica: 12:33pm On Nov 12, 2016
Dekatron:

pathetic... spits.
yoou have a point.....however

2 Likes

Re: Evil Forests Destroyed In Aboh Mbaise, Imo By Youths, Chief Priest Flees by Justiceleague1: 12:35pm On Nov 12, 2016
JESUS IS LORD

1 Like

Re: Evil Forests Destroyed In Aboh Mbaise, Imo By Youths, Chief Priest Flees by Godfather92(m): 12:36pm On Nov 12, 2016
Wish those wo spoke against their action could be on their shoe of no progress and u will so much appreciate their action... Think b4 u speak against or for regardles of been fortunate friends
Re: Evil Forests Destroyed In Aboh Mbaise, Imo By Youths, Chief Priest Flees by profhezekiah: 12:39pm On Nov 12, 2016
r U with ur brain,d shrine dey burn belong to dem,dey r d 1 dree n when dey dont need it again dey destroy it,pls buy a brain
Dekatron:

pathetic... spits.

1 Like

Re: Evil Forests Destroyed In Aboh Mbaise, Imo By Youths, Chief Priest Flees by Trexnemesis(m): 12:39pm On Nov 12, 2016
Flatnoids and bad english! Well, e no consain me sha.
Re: Evil Forests Destroyed In Aboh Mbaise, Imo By Youths, Chief Priest Flees by Handsomecole(m): 12:39pm On Nov 12, 2016
I think the Chief Priest needs to visit my hometown. There's this diety called "Imamu" or so don't know it I got the spelling right. People still blive it it, it has its own fishes in its river which people can't kill I'm talking of big big cat fish ooo, it has its own snake which u must not kill atimes it even enters people's houses I've seen it enter ours too, we just used sprinkled water to chase it away, it has its own cow which u must kill too. If you carry tuber related crops to cross it'd river you must drop it in the river meaning u mustn't cross it's river with tuber crops. I'm still goona put up story about it sha.Although apart from these and so many other more, there's really nothing evil about the diety. It's just about do's and donts. But trust me those cat fishes are so appetising, they are so shallow on the river bank that u can even grab one with u hands, but you dare not. I heard those who dared the diety died.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Enenche Leads Prayer Walk For Nigeria In Abuja / People Rolled On The Floor At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church Service (Photos) / Did Jesus And The Apostles Paid Tithe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.