Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,084 members, 7,845,569 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

It's Not Over Yet, T.B. Joshua May Be Right - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It's Not Over Yet, T.B. Joshua May Be Right (753 Views)

T.B Joshua's Prophecy About North And South Korea Reconciliation In 2014 (Video) / T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week / T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Not Over Yet, T.B. Joshua May Be Right by selfemployed(m): 8:07am On Nov 12, 2016
It’s still theoretically possible for Donald Trump not to become president. But the near-impossibility all depends on the electoral college and the strange US system.

Donald Trump might have won the election by getting more of the votes in the electoral college than Hillary Clinton did. But strictly and legally, it’s not the election that just happened that matters: it’s the one where the members of the electoral college go and represent their voters and pick their candidate.

That’s due to happen on 12 December, at meetings in each state where all Republican or Democrat representatives – depending on how each state voted – will cast their vote. And it will almost certainly go one way, with most of the electors casting their ballots for Donald Trump and making him President.

But that could, theoretically, not happen. Members of the electoral college could potentially change their mind – becoming what is known as a “faithless elector” – and so cast their ballot for somebody else, or not at all.

The phenomenon of the faithless voter is giving people hope that perhaps Donald Trump won’t actually become the President of the US. It’s almost impossible that it would make any difference, but it does show that Donald Trump’s path to presidency might not be simple.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/donald-trump-president-electoral-college-faithless-electors-hillary-clinton-mike-pence-a7410636.html
Re: It's Not Over Yet, T.B. Joshua May Be Right by respect80(m): 8:48am On Nov 12, 2016
Some prophecies are not as strict as we assume cos sometimes God allows the possibility of a prophecy being changed by prayers or even physical efforts so I don't see this phenomenon as a big deal.

1 Like

Re: It's Not Over Yet, T.B. Joshua May Be Right by QuietHammer(m): 8:59am On Nov 12, 2016
respect80:
Some prophecies are not as strict as we assume cos sometimes God allows the possibility of a prophecy being changed by prayers or even physical efforts so I don't see this phenomenon as a big deal.
How then do we know a fake prophet?
Re: It's Not Over Yet, T.B. Joshua May Be Right by ScienceWatch: 4:15am On Jan 14, 2017
QuietHammer:

How then do we know a fake prophet?
It is easy to know a FAKE pastor. You will find powerful instructions in the Holy Bible.

Check this out :

Here Jesus explains to pastors world-wide and forever, why all the miracles, prophecy, Signs and Wonders are an extremely important part of His Mission and the missions of future pastors. Firstly, Jesus says clearly in these biblical refs that the WORKS that He does bear witness that the Father has sent him.

Joh 5:35 John was a burning and a shining light: and you were willing for a season to rejoice in his light.

Joh 5:36 But I have greater witness than that of John: for the miracles/ WORKS which the Father has given me to finish, the same miracles/ WORKS that I do, bear witness for me, that the Father hath sent me.

Joh 5:23 That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that does not honour the Son does not honour the Father who has sent him.

Today, the whole world is truely blessed to have the evidence of Jesus’ WORKS Biblically and scientifically verified in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria and on Emmanuel TV and youtube.com.

Only the WORKS bear witness of a real pastor, not their elaborate speeches, conferences and motivational speeches. Joh 14:12 Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that believes me, the miracles/ WORKS that I do will you also do; and greater (more) miracles/WORKS than these shall you do; because I must soon go unto my Father.

(1) (Reply)

Science Of Alignment Of Atoms, Energy, God And The Simulation Called Life. / Ondo Election 2016, T.B. Joshua Come And Defend Your Prophecy / Church Collapse: Akwa Ibom State Government Release Press Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.