Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,878 members, 7,810,340 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

Virtual Assistant Needed - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Virtual Assistant Needed (350 Views)

"The Assistant" A Story By AK86 / I Need A Virtual Assistant For A New Website To Take Care Of Content Publishing / Virtual Reality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Virtual Assistant Needed by PremiumContent1: 10:09am On Nov 12, 2016
Hello All,

Please I am in need of a brilliant freelancer to work with me as a Virtual Assistant.

The Ideal candidate would write blog posts for my website, publish them (easy as it's WP), handle emails (not much traffic yet), ghostwrite to drive traffic to the site (once in a while post).

I am willing to help the person develop as well. I prefer a freelancer to someone that would do this short-term.

It wouldn't take much of your time -- and I expect you have something doing already -- and I hope we (the chosen candidate and I) would relate maturely and enjoy a beautiful working relationship. I am big on respect and straightforward talk.

Kindly send an email (more of a cover letter) to premiumcontenter@gmail.com if you are interested. I would be happy to end this process this weekend. I would help you grow as much as I can.

Regards.

(1) (Reply)

Call For Submission / Stone Says Thank You / She Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.