Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Governor Mimiko Distributes Rice In Okitipupa To 70,000 Women - Pictures - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Mimiko Distributes Rice In Okitipupa To 70,000 Women - Pictures (24534 Views)

Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice / Ondo Crisis Deepens As Protesters Attack Governor Mimiko's Convoy- Premium Times / I'm First To Live Up To 70 Years In My Family- Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Mimiko Distributes Rice In Okitipupa To 70,000 Women - Pictures by martineverest(m): 4:29pm On Nov 12, 2016
Elxandre:

the governor is just too useless.
das y he s doing everything possible for his candidate to win,so as to cover-up his wrong deeds
Re: Governor Mimiko Distributes Rice In Okitipupa To 70,000 Women - Pictures by awayeyebundle: 4:38pm On Nov 12, 2016
Stupid governor why now distributing of rice to Ondo people...thinking they will support ur plan of Jegede at all cost...Na jimoh Ibrahim be our authentic candidate Oga Mimiko....U are using Ondo state monies so we go collect am for ur hand after oweing us 8months of Unpaid salaries....Jimoh ibrahim can do more than what u just deed..Watch out for Jimoh Ibrahim.......Mimiko want used Jegede to over emblezze Ondo state because Jegede never handle 1trillion,after his Oga Mimiko don over chop Ondo state Monies...

1 Like

Re: Governor Mimiko Distributes Rice In Okitipupa To 70,000 Women - Pictures by ademusiwa2v: 4:52pm On Nov 12, 2016
Re: Governor Mimiko Distributes Rice In Okitipupa To 70,000 Women - Pictures by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 12, 2016
what happens after the rice finishes, or is it the kind of special rice that never finishes?

feed a man for a day........
Re: Governor Mimiko Distributes Rice In Okitipupa To 70,000 Women - Pictures by ritvin(f): 5:20pm On Nov 12, 2016
Brigham:

I pity those that wasted their resources on your education.

If you can't comprehend simple statement such as you quoted, where in my statements did I claim to be a Niger Deltan, even if I did, is Ondo state not among the Niger Delta states.

Sharing the cyberspace with your type is surely a disgrace.
oil producing state not Niger delta, these south east n south west is becoming too much. Just yester years it was west and east, since we Deltans decided to reclaim our south as it is suppose to be. U all have claimed south too. Ah!! I tire for una. Wish d oil ll dry off.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Mimiko Distributes Rice In Okitipupa To 70,000 Women - Pictures by serial37: 5:27pm On Nov 12, 2016
After they finish eating d rice, what next?
Re: Governor Mimiko Distributes Rice In Okitipupa To 70,000 Women - Pictures by tonygee88(m): 5:31pm On Nov 12, 2016
Oga pay our salaries, hunger dey.
Re: Governor Mimiko Distributes Rice In Okitipupa To 70,000 Women - Pictures by Alexomania: 5:33pm On Nov 12, 2016
See as all of dem dey collect free rice.

Afta dem go say the Government dey thief their moni.
Re: Governor Mimiko Distributes Rice In Okitipupa To 70,000 Women - Pictures by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 5:38pm On Nov 12, 2016
Aphrygian:
ode ni bobo yii shaaaa, he asked u a question 'is ondo not part of the niger delta,?' pls answer that.

So, are Abia and Imo.
The point is, he isn't from south south and he is yoruba
Re: Governor Mimiko Distributes Rice In Okitipupa To 70,000 Women - Pictures by skubido(m): 5:45pm On Nov 12, 2016
tonygee88:
Oga pay our salaries, hunger dey.
abi

our light dey im no do anything. since 3 year ago we no get light. darkness everywhere

abawa tan nayin.

okunkun e ye wa.

Agbi omo ikale oooooooo
Re: Governor Mimiko Distributes Rice In Okitipupa To 70,000 Women - Pictures by awayeyebundle: 6:04pm On Nov 12, 2016
skubido:
abi

our light dey im no do anything. since 3 year ago we no get light. darkness everywhere

abawa tan nayin.

okunkun e ye wa.....OOOO Omo ye mi vote for Jimoh Ibrahim is the authentic....not this Mimiko putting people of our state in abject poverty believe he can deceive us from using Jegede at all cost....to covered his ass...Stupid governor who can't be able to create work for Ondo state graduate except they run to other state and look for work....Ur plan has failed Since B.C 7777
Agbi omo ikale oooooooo
Re: Governor Mimiko Distributes Rice In Okitipupa To 70,000 Women - Pictures by awayeyebundle: 6:04pm On Nov 12, 2016
[quote author=skubido post=50984517]abi

abawa tan nayin.

okunkun e ye wa.....OOOO Omo ye mi vote for Jimoh Ibrahim is the authentic....not this Mimiko putting people of our state in abject poverty believe he can deceive us from using Jegede at all cost....to covered his ass...Stupid governor who can't be able to create work for Ondo state graduate except they run to other state and look for work....Ur plan has failed Since B.C 7777....Shine ur eyes
Re: Governor Mimiko Distributes Rice In Okitipupa To 70,000 Women - Pictures by CrownOla: 6:19pm On Nov 12, 2016
With all d suffering, non payment of salaries n no single employment made snc mimiko came 2 be d Governor, no local govnt election not to talk of chairman n chancellor not until early ds year. Teachers, local n state workers even students are really suffering. Now election is around d corner his sharing rice up n down d state. I believe dat rice is not ordinary.
Re: Governor Mimiko Distributes Rice In Okitipupa To 70,000 Women - Pictures by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 12, 2016
NaijaMutant:

1. You don't have a birth right in the first place.

Please collect the rice and add the half Derica APC gave you, then maybe you can survive this recession.

2. You folks are not known for voting your conscience, rather you are best known for following orders from Jagaban and playing Amala politics.

I know you already collected the rice grin

Mods please ban this guy for making wickedly very wicked comment.

O'boy you wicked no be small.
Re: Governor Mimiko Distributes Rice In Okitipupa To 70,000 Women - Pictures by skubido(m): 6:26pm On Nov 12, 2016
womase ooo.
ikale ehje.

okunkun e ma ye wa oooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Governor Mimiko Distributes Rice In Okitipupa To 70,000 Women - Pictures by MrAJQ(m): 6:29pm On Nov 12, 2016
Nigerian politicians can lie..... 70,000 women ke? May God forgive you for this BIG LIE
Re: Governor Mimiko Distributes Rice In Okitipupa To 70,000 Women - Pictures by gboso1ne(m): 6:32pm On Nov 12, 2016
Nigerian media are the worst in the world.
Mimiko shared rice for PDP members not Okitipupa women. Not all ikale ppl are hungry.
How on earth did they arrive at the figure 70,000? For example, in ward 1 Ode-Aye, I was there when the PDP women were sharing their one rubber of rice and they were not up to 20.

1 Like

Re: Governor Mimiko Distributes Rice In Okitipupa To 70,000 Women - Pictures by Semper247(m): 6:38pm On Nov 12, 2016
orunto27:
Very good. This is Food given directly to the people and not $500millions laundered to Hillary Clinton. God bless Mimiko.

So some people are still this dumb?

Which $500m is that?

1 Like

Re: Governor Mimiko Distributes Rice In Okitipupa To 70,000 Women - Pictures by ihatesycophant(m): 7:16pm On Nov 12, 2016
Brigham:

I pity those that wasted their resources on your education.

If you can't comprehend simple statement such as you quoted, where in my statements did I claim to be a Niger Deltan, even if I did, is Ondo state not among the Niger Delta states.

Sharing the cyberspace with your type is surely a disgrace.
Ondo not member of Niger States but member of NDDC because of oil found in the state just like some states in the south east. Ondo state is a member of south west states guy. Don't twist that boy brain.
Re: Governor Mimiko Distributes Rice In Okitipupa To 70,000 Women - Pictures by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 12, 2016
ihatesycophant:
Ondo not member of Niger States but member of NDDC because of oil found in the state just like some states in the south east. Ondo state is a member of south west states guy. Don't twist that boy brain.
Surely, education was not of paramount importance in your family.

1 Like

Re: Governor Mimiko Distributes Rice In Okitipupa To 70,000 Women - Pictures by nkemjacob2(m): 7:19pm On Nov 12, 2016
To some people sharing of rice looks as if the gvt is trying, instead dey refuse to look @ it d other way round dat this is to show dat their is poverty in the land. In advance country u dont try this. Let me add this, there is nothing free dat comes from politicians dey no how to take it double. Dont be deceived.
Re: Governor Mimiko Distributes Rice In Okitipupa To 70,000 Women - Pictures by dubene: 7:23pm On Nov 12, 2016
Nigeria politicians, I fear una oo
Re: Governor Mimiko Distributes Rice In Okitipupa To 70,000 Women - Pictures by desire21a: 7:30pm On Nov 12, 2016
sad

Re: Governor Mimiko Distributes Rice In Okitipupa To 70,000 Women - Pictures by ajebuter(f): 7:55pm On Nov 12, 2016
Oga Mimiko...
Stop giving people fish..
Give them boat to catch their own fish
And my fellow omo Oodua..
Stop accepting handouts from politicians..
it is demeaning and belittling for fuuuck sake,.
Haba...6 Derica of rice??
Re: Governor Mimiko Distributes Rice In Okitipupa To 70,000 Women - Pictures by buffalowings: 7:57pm On Nov 12, 2016
Awon werey

Preying on the stupidity of the masses
Re: Governor Mimiko Distributes Rice In Okitipupa To 70,000 Women - Pictures by buffalowings: 8:00pm On Nov 12, 2016
ademusiwa2v:
[size=28pt]Because you are suppose to hand over the local government secretariat in ogun, oyo, osun, edo, ondo, ekiti, kwara, kogi,delta,lagos to the military and court. because you are the royal side of nigeria.

That the meaning of Royal institution.

You hand over the schools to Royal institution. You hand over all hospital and public school to the military. anyone who does not want to go to military school let them go and give Bishop oyedepo and adeboye N1,000,000. they will happy to collect it.

ademusiwa@gmail.com
[/size][/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqwpEjuAqg8

What is this one saying

Re: Governor Mimiko Distributes Rice In Okitipupa To 70,000 Women - Pictures by buffalowings: 8:06pm On Nov 12, 2016
ritvin:
oil producing state not Niger delta, these south east n south west is becoming too much. Just yester years it was west and east, since we Deltans decided to reclaim our south as it is suppose to be. U all have claimed south too. Ah!! I tire for una. Wish d oil ll dry off.

I like raunchy films too cool
Re: Governor Mimiko Distributes Rice In Okitipupa To 70,000 Women - Pictures by diegwu01: 9:27pm On Nov 12, 2016
This OP can lie, from the Picture i counted only 68,751
meanwhile the OP says 70,000

1 Like

Re: Governor Mimiko Distributes Rice In Okitipupa To 70,000 Women - Pictures by micfoley: 11:31pm On Nov 12, 2016
Election tins
Re: Governor Mimiko Distributes Rice In Okitipupa To 70,000 Women - Pictures by ofwest47(m): 12:02am On Nov 13, 2016
is the rice from Ondo farm or what?
Re: Governor Mimiko Distributes Rice In Okitipupa To 70,000 Women - Pictures by ngmgeek(m): 2:34am On Nov 13, 2016
That's the Nigerian way. Feed them for one week and they will sing your praise for one year undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Has Turned Governance To Nollywood —fayose / TY Danjuma Raises Alarm Over Plans To Rig 2019 Elections . / Tony Elumelu Commissions Aisha Buhari Foundation Maternity Complex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.