Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,264 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Nysc - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nysc (382 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nysc by Chamladas: 11:14am On Nov 12, 2016
Hello,
I want to know if it is possible to get my Bsc certificate without going for the one year service? I plan to go abroad for my masters and they require my certificate and not my Nysc certificate. So is possible to just get the Bsc certificate without the Nysc certificate?
Re: Nysc by UrennaNkoli(f): 11:20am On Nov 12, 2016
Its the norm for your school to issue you your bsc certificate before going for nysc. For masters degree in nigeria, you need an nysc certificate to enroll. But abroad, they don't even know if any useless scheme called nysc exists . All they want to see is your bsc certificate and your transcript.
Re: Nysc by Joephat(m): 11:25am On Nov 12, 2016
make sure. u ain't coming back to look for work..

but if you plan coming back, is better you finish your nysc
Re: Nysc by Chamladas: 11:53am On Nov 12, 2016
Thanks all for the response.

(1) (Reply)

China bans for-profit private schools in compulsory education program / SEE THIS: "No Going Back On Strike", ASUU Vows / Knowledge And Empowerment Summit 2016 Live In Port Harcout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.