Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,249 members, 7,867,651 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:40 PM

Lalaboi Plz Show Face Here: Music Is For All: - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Lalaboi Plz Show Face Here: Music Is For All: (1271 Views)

****BENJAMZ BEEF TO LALABOI PART 2(featuring Lalaboi's Niece Olamide )****** / Lalaboi Diss By BENJAMZ / Lalaboi's Naija Top 10 On Radiopalmwine. . . .8PM Thurs night!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lalaboi Plz Show Face Here: Music Is For All: by bilms(m): 11:22am On Nov 02, 2009
i just want to show u a pole,

the other time we talked about saheed and other fuji artist and u calim that pasuma will get more vote,

now go check it,

http://www.99polls.com/poll_7843#coms

Who is your Best Yoruba Musician

Created By: kamsikwebsolutions
Created Date: 05/16/2008 (76 weeks ago)
Last Voted: 10/31/2009 (1 day ago)
No. of Votes: 102
U
Dr Sikiru Ayinde Barrister
13 Votes (13%)

General Kollington Ayinla
2 Votes (2%)

King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal
5 Votes (5%)

Adewale Ayuba
2 Votes (2%)

Wasiu Alabi Pasuma
23 Votes (23%)

King Sahiid Osupa
55 Votes (54%)

Aderemi Aluko
1 Vote (1%)

Malika
1 Vote (1%)

Others
0 Votes (0%)

63 Comments
abdool
11/02/2009 (0)
king saheed osupa is the best
10/29/2009 (3 days ago)
osupa he no get comparation
10/18/2009 (2 weeks ago)
pls let call aspade a spade, king saheed osupa has no rival presently. he is the best. even with [eegan] or to remove [eegan]
Adekunle Mojeed
10/17/2009 (2 weeks ago)
Presently dia is no any other fuji musician in town except king saheed osupa dats why dey wants 2 kill him
usman, lagos
10/16/2009 (2 weeks ago)
akanni ogun,am so concerned about you as regards to u saying pasuma is not singing Hiphop that he is only addinng flavour or what.if u must agree with me pasuma has really tansformed fuji music my brother.Yaradua is not the best candidate to be the president but God made him to be,the past leaders too seems not to be the best.
usman, lagos
10/16/2009 (2 weeks ago)
u all can say anything u feel like well its a choice for us all to pick out from.Osupa sings good music fine but he has no good moral and a poor personalty,interfere into an affair that has nothing to do with him all becos he wanted to be heard.Pasuma is my best fuji musician,i love his music,him,style and everything about him.more grease to his elbow.at least he is not selling bread to become a star.all he know is music.
AKANNI OGUN
10/15/2009 (2 weeks ago)
This silly noise about Paso fitting in with Hip-Hop is utter nonsense. Peopell that understand music know that his appearance was just a publicity stunt. More or less like support vocal than anything else. The efforts in my opinion is overrated. Did Passo really sing hip-hop? Certaninly No. Please stop harping on about nothing. We would credit Passo accordingly when he sings well. As far as we that understand music are concerned, you cannot be an entertainer if you cannot sing. Any Fuji artiste that wants to claim to be an entertainer would be able to sing, dance and connect with the fans. Malaika is close to it but Osupa is the master
AKANNI OGUN
10/15/2009 (2 weeks ago)
It is really amazing what Pasuma's fans base their rating on. Being handsome? What has that got to do with music or ability to connect with listeners? Barry is the undisputable genius (Simply The Best) while Osupa is the crowned King of Music, endorsod by such an heavy weight in the world of music that cannot be questioned by anyone. Although each of the new generation Fuji artistes are pulling their weight, but as Barry said in one of his "Master Pieces", Category by Category ni ile aye. Peope should learn to respect Oba Saheed Osupa for his share talent and ability.
Alhaji Sofiu Lawal
10/08/2009 (3 weeks ago)
Father before father Sikiru Ayinde Barywonder has the best legacy & the most wonderful record in the history of Fuji music worldwide!
Carlos
10/01/2009 (4 weeks ago)
King Osupa is the god of fuji music, his name is mr music. Living legend of our time, the guy will train wasiu and all the arabanbi in gerneal fuji music. When Osupa talks about fuji all the rest of them should listen because he is oracle of fuji himself. wasiu ayinde knows the truth that is why he wants to kill him
Kunle Bello
10/01/2009 (4 weeks ago)
I cast my vote 4 king saheed,because he is d best.
Kazeem Ayinla
09/30/2009 (4 weeks ago)
Osupa ni jo
sikiru
09/29/2009 (4 weeks ago)
saheed osupa
aka Hope
09/26/2009 (5 weeks ago)
osupa is you
wasiu
09/16/2009 (6 weeks ago)
talking with real sense osupa has contributed enough to the music industry with his talented music [osupa ti di araba] continue
afees salam
09/13/2009 (7 weeks ago)
any other king apart from saheed osupa is a counter fit out of all fuji musician he is the best please contact me on afees1991@yahoo.com

thanks

ician he is the no 1

09/13/2009 (7 weeks ago)
king saheed is the best
adeleke lucky saheed
09/11/2009 (7 weeks ago)
Osupa is best of all,he is a leliable musician,his kind of music inspirate someone,it set a goes 4 those who thougth it's all over.infact he is very very proudable.pls carry on dont be discouraged u deserved more even dan King.
adeleke lucky saheed
09/11/2009 (7 weeks ago)
King Saheed Osupa is a tallented fuji musician,his kind of fuji music is so different 2 the others.sometimes i wondered where does he get this fantastic brain that is using.his kind of music is just like a philosophy.pls dont be relent carry on and dish us the best we want.u deserve even more than king but pls no mater what may hapene do not cause any body again dont allow them 2 vandalize ur reputation most expecially that dependant boy call Safeju or whatever he calls just ignor dat boy his own has spoiled and his looking 4 a fool like him.Osupa is d best of all.
olagbaja1
09/08/2009 (7 weeks ago)
OSUPA, THAT CHAP IS A LEGEND ANYDAY.KEEP IT UP BRT OF THEM ALL.
09/04/2009 (8 weeks ago)
i love pasuma soo much
guest Comrade Ibraheem Saka
08/31/2009 (8 weeks ago)
If not for old age Barister Sikiru would have been the best although i still appreciate the good and wonderfull job he has been doing since the begining of his career as a musician but as for now IT IS KINGI KINGI SAHEED OSUPA
guest Abdulrasheed Ibiyeye
08/31/2009 (8 weeks ago)
All the yoruba musicians are good but saheed osupa sings the most composed and most meaningfull song after Dr Sikiru Ayinde Barister.
Waheed Olanrewaju
08/31/2009 (8 weeks ago)
No one like Osupa he sing wisely,he is the best.
08/30/2009 (9 weeks ago)
Dis 1 no be imported pure africa heritages fuji no be borrow culture make we lift am well,well. He is a talented musician kudos 2 K.S.O. By Peter Ojo
Ademola Rasaq
08/30/2009 (9 weeks ago)
Sikiru Ayinde is d best
Sunday Ajibike
08/30/2009 (9 weeks ago)
Kudos 2 king Osupa for his educative song he made everybody listend 2 fuji music,u can see prof,dr.Pastor,Alfa now playing osupa cassette.
Alabi Afeez
08/29/2009 (9 weeks ago)
I cast my vote for Osupa
Ademola maruff
08/28/2009 (9 weeks ago)
U can even know d truth tru dia achievements,go to every record stores u wil confirm d fact,osupa is producing up to twenty life monthly.Second if dey sold 2 life cassette of pasuma dey wil sell above 200 life cassette of King Osupa.
Taofiq nation
08/28/2009 (9 weeks ago)
I likes all arabambi 4 telling d truth in term of best fuji music,they use 2 said osupa is d best in music but pasuma is handsome dan him,osupa ni oooo
mal musa yaradua
08/27/2009 (9 weeks ago)
osupa just as d name implies illuminating d world with his tantalizing brand of lyrics just lik d moon , u ll never degenerate 2 a star bt 4eva u shall remain d moon so dat our cultural heritage ii not be in vain{amen}.the king of music
Dhikru
08/27/2009 (9 weeks ago)
Luk when dey are talking about gud music osupa is d best,longlife to K.S.O
sunday
08/17/2009 (10 weeks ago)
Its Osupa. All eyes are on him nw
yusuff
Who else apart from Osupa? Kudoz my boy. Please never relent oooooo.
afolabi
I always appreciate God's given talent whenever i listen to osupa's music.He is very hardworking n restless about his career. He is d best for nw!
De law
The only sensible fuji music is osupa
Olawale
To be tell d truth u even knows dat osupa music is imcomparable.
PRINCE
08/10/2009 (11 weeks ago)
After MR Fuji barrister, Yes Osupa is the best Yoruba music, u can listen to is music with your family’s.
ibsajatto
07/26/2009 (14 weeks ago)
what else can we say,when we need 2 reward hardwork others re sayin handsomenes,human relations and so forth.o_s_u_p_a is simply the icon and symbol of modern day music.traditionaly,phillosophicaly,and all round speaking osupa is a bomb,
bj
07/20/2009 (14 weeks ago)
life is turn by turn. When it comes to ur turn pple praise u. Osupa is good and likewise paso in their different way. THey are quite different.Consider their background, type/style of music, demostration, relationship with people etc. Coparing them is waste of time. Appreciyate ur fan for who he is. Paso 4 real. He attained his fame tru ds music and wen others nfail 2 do the vedios he has been doing it since 1993. That gave him more popularities. I appreciate Osupas Music but i like paso 4 real. any way they are making their money
akolawolw
06/16/2009 (19 weeks ago)
osupa nioooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
06/10/2009 (20 weeks ago)
but,d meening of fuji music, is conbin with hiphop apala, juju and afro beat,if u say some one mego wit hip hop is not good enof,than hip hop mego wit fuji.in fuji music (kmg)is d best fuji soo ever,bcs he brougt out in music,voucabulary,culture,deep yoruba lang,eg aka,kukusege,kokodu .and he sing on a topic eg.mecca,weding ,dirtness,proudnes, he sing about descriminat

by italian boy
06/06/2009 (21 weeks ago)
Those of u guyz saying paso used fuji to compete wit hiphop need a lesson of the meaning fuji music!!!, osupa is just simply the king. he sing sence powwwww.
lanre
06/06/2009 (21 weeks ago)
paso is aiight but wen talking about good lyric, best fuji musician at this time, gave my vote to osupa the King.
Abdul ABJ
06/02/2009 (21 weeks ago)
Osupa is king. "Alhaji Ayinde Barrister made categorical statements on why he crowned Saheed Osupa King of Music. His words: I have made him king of music and I should be held responsible for that. Whoever is bitter about it should challenge my authority. Saheed Osupa is an artiste who is outstanding. If he produces 4 albums for different marketers they will all be block- busters. You all can testify to what I am saying. If Saheed Osupa decides to produce 10 albums at a time he will record huge sales. And I can tell you none of the albums will affect the sale of the other in the music market. (sings to praise Saheed Osupa) Saheed Osupa is the king of music. I confirm him as the King of Music. And whoever is due to be king I will crown the person and nothing will happen." omo lomo lari ero.
05/26/2009 (22 weeks ago)
pasuma is good but is not better, osupa is the king.
kas
05/25/2009 (22 weeks ago)
i like paso but talk about fuji music osupa is the best at this time arround
Alfred
04/23/2009 (27 weeks ago)
Truth is bitter, i like paso but we can not compare paso to Osupa when it comes to music. Osupa is simply the best of all, good composer and very philosophical in thinking and song.
04/22/2009 (27 weeks ago)
Being humbled, plain-mindedness and handsomeness are exceptional qualities Pasuma possesses. By Raufu Musliyu (smart)
04/14/2009 (28 weeks ago)
Osupa is stil d best fuji musician of 2day. Talk of it ; His deep phillosophical messages, inspirational songs n d way he reflects life n human feelings into his social-cultural music. Kudos to him.
04/09/2009 (29 weeks ago)
King Saheed Osupa is awesome. The guy is a genious, so u can not compare him to the rest of fuji musician. He is now a living legend, too much talent
03/14/2009 (33 weeks ago)
osupa is the best among fuji musicsian in the world,he has done more than a lot,he's too much.he can be compared with bob marley of jamica.consey papa
bolaji
02/22/2009 (36 weeks ago)
no doubt, he has polish fuji music.
olusola
02/22/2009 (36 weeks ago)
paso is the best and continue to be.
Shallom
02/20/2009 (36 weeks ago)
King osupa is my mentor, solution to my problem is his music i love him with passion.
Akinsam
02/20/2009 (36 weeks ago)
To be reasonable and musically minded, Osupa is the best take it or leave it, sentiment apart. i give my vote to him
good manner
02/06/2009 (38 weeks ago)
Alabi,u are too much forward ever backward never,Good work and good human relation brings out the best of every human beign,you are different from them all.Keep it up ur limit is more than the sky
John
02/04/2009 (38 weeks ago)
King saheed Osupa is the best Fuji musician we ever had. He just too good. He is a good composer and he is so sure of himself, Living Legend of Fuji
abolaji
01/28/2009 (39 weeks ago)
PASO IS THE BEST OF ALL,WITH HIS INNOVATIONS AND ABILITY TO FIT INTO HIP HOP AND OTHER BRAND OF MUSIC,WHICH MAKES FUJI MUSIC RELEVANT.Kudos to u omo olope
01/09/2009 (42 weeks ago)
paso is the best,he used fuji to compete with the hip hpo stars, if not paso,fuji could have been forgotten,kudos to arabambi
lanre
12/22/2008 (44 weeks ago)
yea this poll is right, osupa is the best.
Felix
12/14/2008 (46 weeks ago)
osupa is the best of all
09/02/2008 (60 weeks ago)
osupa is the best of all after barister
Re: Lalaboi Plz Show Face Here: Music Is For All: by lalaboi(m): 12:59pm On Nov 02, 2009
lol. . . . If i remember very well. . .i said osupa may be better but pasuma is more commercial so i chose him. . .if you ask a non fuji listener the same thing. . .they all will remember pasuma from loads of collabos with hip hop artistes!. . . That was just my point. . .

Most of these guy zthat voted and commented are all fuji listeners. . .so they know better. . .
Re: Lalaboi Plz Show Face Here: Music Is For All: by bilms(m): 1:16pm On Nov 02, 2009
lol
Re: Lalaboi Plz Show Face Here: Music Is For All: by Genuflect(m): 1:41pm On Nov 02, 2009
Lalaboi, true that. Pasuma is more famous than Saridon P outside Fuji
Re: Lalaboi Plz Show Face Here: Music Is For All: by bilms(m): 3:59pm On Nov 03, 2009
thats true, but as far as fuji is concern, he is no where to be found
Re: Lalaboi Plz Show Face Here: Music Is For All: by tosinaded(m): 5:28pm On Nov 03, 2009
wuts all this
Re: Lalaboi Plz Show Face Here: Music Is For All: by bilms(m): 10:09am On Nov 04, 2009
cant u read to understand what it is?

(1) (Reply)

Interesting Tee-y Mix Interview / 10 Most Anticipated Debut Albums Of 2010 / Akon Live In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.