Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Oshiomhole Drives Iara To Obaseki's Inauguration Ceremony - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Drives Iara To Obaseki's Inauguration Ceremony (66579 Views)

Kindness Okpe, 22-Year-Old SSA To Obaseki, The Edo State Governor (Photos) / Adams Oshiomhole Dances With Wife, Iara To Celebrate Obaseki's Victory. Photo / 5 Things Oshiomhole Did Before Handing Over To Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Drives Iara To Obaseki's Inauguration Ceremony by Obalomerue: 3:06pm On Nov 12, 2016
Is good. Is a sign of good love.
Re: Oshiomhole Drives Iara To Obaseki's Inauguration Ceremony by Pavore9: 3:06pm On Nov 12, 2016
Osho!
Re: Oshiomhole Drives Iara To Obaseki's Inauguration Ceremony by krisinfo: 3:07pm On Nov 12, 2016
kayDooo:
enjoy watin? Dis old ugly bitch. Watin him wan do for dis young vibrant lady body
Can somebody just give his wife my number. She needs a fine dude like me
Re: Oshiomhole Drives Iara To Obaseki's Inauguration Ceremony by ercel: 3:07pm On Nov 12, 2016
Iara's reign as first lady in Edo has ended,whatever has a begining surely has an end!
Next ----->
Re: Oshiomhole Drives Iara To Obaseki's Inauguration Ceremony by iamDaisy(f): 3:07pm On Nov 12, 2016
dunkem21:

So you know? ..Thats all a woman care about wink
not for me.
Re: Oshiomhole Drives Iara To Obaseki's Inauguration Ceremony by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 12, 2016
iamDaisy:
feel for her, this man is ugly my GOD

What's wrong with ugly men?

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Drives Iara To Obaseki's Inauguration Ceremony by dunkem21(m): 3:10pm On Nov 12, 2016
Re: Oshiomhole Drives Iara To Obaseki's Inauguration Ceremony by Mentcee(m): 3:10pm On Nov 12, 2016
How this lady Iara endures sex with this ugly pig confounds me.
Re: Oshiomhole Drives Iara To Obaseki's Inauguration Ceremony by grandstar(m): 3:10pm On Nov 12, 2016
iamDaisy:

One day you'll grow old. We should watch our words

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Drives Iara To Obaseki's Inauguration Ceremony by czaratwork: 3:11pm On Nov 12, 2016
He is going higher. He will be made a minister by Bubu.
Re: Oshiomhole Drives Iara To Obaseki's Inauguration Ceremony by morbeta(m): 3:12pm On Nov 12, 2016
emmabest2000:
The other room appearance will be like this grin

And all the beasts has money. Such is life.
Re: Oshiomhole Drives Iara To Obaseki's Inauguration Ceremony by dunkem21(m): 3:12pm On Nov 12, 2016
Re: Oshiomhole Drives Iara To Obaseki's Inauguration Ceremony by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 12, 2016
Catastrophe1:
MONEY. Just look at this girl and her grand father.

That's gals for u....IF U HAVE MONEY,YOU WILL MARRY any type of gal...weather mami-water or papi-water or others......MONEY is YES to everytn

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Drives Iara To Obaseki's Inauguration Ceremony by maxism2: 3:14pm On Nov 12, 2016
The wife doesn't look happy
Re: Oshiomhole Drives Iara To Obaseki's Inauguration Ceremony by fyneboi79(m): 3:14pm On Nov 12, 2016
FILEBE:
Before nko? Na me go come drive his wife? Nairaland mods sef. How is this news or front pagr worthy?
its the latest romance between NL and bloggers. I guess scum44 is responsible for this sort of news.
Re: Oshiomhole Drives Iara To Obaseki's Inauguration Ceremony by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 12, 2016
iamDaisy:

shot da fuvk up....if u r in her shoes,u ll do more than self
Re: Oshiomhole Drives Iara To Obaseki's Inauguration Ceremony by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 12, 2016
Oshio no go kill me.

See swag
Re: Oshiomhole Drives Iara To Obaseki's Inauguration Ceremony by millionboi(m): 3:21pm On Nov 12, 2016
maviduchez77:
the wife look unhappy, abi she expected her husband to be the governor till infinity
power must change hand!
power is transient!
NO MORE FIRST LADY OF EDO STATE (Lara)
u talk as if u dnt knw Nigeria politicians

#oshmole is still d go vernor of Edo state.
Re: Oshiomhole Drives Iara To Obaseki's Inauguration Ceremony by Emasel(m): 3:22pm On Nov 12, 2016
iamDaisy:

You're just being judgmental, it's not your business.
Re: Oshiomhole Drives Iara To Obaseki's Inauguration Ceremony by muimui(m): 3:29pm On Nov 12, 2016
ojun50:
Short man
see has he they long neck
. Smile
Re: Oshiomhole Drives Iara To Obaseki's Inauguration Ceremony by phantom24: 3:29pm On Nov 12, 2016
Tipper driver for fit this man die
Re: Oshiomhole Drives Iara To Obaseki's Inauguration Ceremony by MARKone(m): 3:31pm On Nov 12, 2016
Lol

Wetin this man dey do with a Jeep Wrangler, him for look for car wey complement his satue and stature, funny man indeed.
Re: Oshiomhole Drives Iara To Obaseki's Inauguration Ceremony by Josmila(m): 3:37pm On Nov 12, 2016
maviduchez77:
the wife look unhappy, abi she expected her husband to be the governor till infinity
power must change hand!
power is transient!
NO MORE FIRST LADY OF EDO STATE (Lara)

How u knew she's not happy by mere looking at pictures taken in motion beats me
Re: Oshiomhole Drives Iara To Obaseki's Inauguration Ceremony by slap1(m): 3:39pm On Nov 12, 2016
This couple made me lose some belief in the existence of love.
Re: Oshiomhole Drives Iara To Obaseki's Inauguration Ceremony by seenter84: 3:40pm On Nov 12, 2016
C osho head like rodent for there way c food. Lol

Osho baba enjoy ur self wit ur beautiful,elegant and outstanding wifey
Re: Oshiomhole Drives Iara To Obaseki's Inauguration Ceremony by ABchukso(m): 3:41pm On Nov 12, 2016
rawpadgin:
the reason she married him is glaring for all to see
See the look on their faces especially the wife be like make this ceremony finish before I go back to my country abeg my assignment for Nija don finish. Kkkkkk
Re: Oshiomhole Drives Iara To Obaseki's Inauguration Ceremony by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 12, 2016
iamDaisy:

Picture of your husband, fiance or boyfriend or I declare you a bitchass nincompoop undecided
Re: Oshiomhole Drives Iara To Obaseki's Inauguration Ceremony by bishopcarter: 3:42pm On Nov 12, 2016
Hmmm, I sight you Justice ngwuta of nairaland. Dss please take note grin grin

Re: Oshiomhole Drives Iara To Obaseki's Inauguration Ceremony by Seriousboy: 3:47pm On Nov 12, 2016
With hardwork/money we afford any girl as a wife.
Enjoy una selves mr&mrs. Adams Looters.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Drives Iara To Obaseki's Inauguration Ceremony by moneyMouthed: 3:48pm On Nov 12, 2016
Catastrophe1:
MONEY. Just look at this girl and her grand father.

Oshiobaba and Lara,.... after leaving Office, I pray we don't hear a divorce is on the way.
Re: Oshiomhole Drives Iara To Obaseki's Inauguration Ceremony by papiwyte(m): 3:51pm On Nov 12, 2016
Osho my mentor..... God bless u
Re: Oshiomhole Drives Iara To Obaseki's Inauguration Ceremony by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 3:57pm On Nov 12, 2016
iamDaisy:
Can you create an ant let alone human being like you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) / 2nd Niger Bridge: This Is How It Look Like When It Finished - 3D Images & Video / Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.