Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,383 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

I Supply Pure Honey, Contact Me - Adverts (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / I Supply Pure Honey, Contact Me (13485 Views)

Health Benefits Of Raw Unadulterated Pure Honey That You Need To Know / I Supply AGO At An Affordable Rate.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Supply Pure Honey, Contact Me by peacemara54(m): 7:26pm On Mar 03, 2017
We sell pure, raw, unadulterated honey. We supply nationwide
Re: I Supply Pure Honey, Contact Me by peacemara54(m): 11:44am On Mar 04, 2017
25lits is available now, including 18lits. Honey is available now
Re: I Supply Pure Honey, Contact Me by peacemara54(m): 9:54pm On Mar 09, 2017
Wow! So sorry for not updating the thread all this while. Been so busy, with transactions from nairalanders, you people have kept me so busy. Thanks for the trust, we still want some doubters to know we are real on nairaland supplying quality and genuine honey to pple. A trial will convince you

To my new customers and old , as we all know that honey price is not what it use to be anymore. We are in the season of scarcity and honey is difficult to'get i mean, genuine honey. The reason also for the shoot up after purchase, try to review your price is very important.

We will be processing next batch of order soon.
Re: I Supply Pure Honey, Contact Me by peacemara54(m): 12:16pm On Mar 11, 2017
We sell pure, raw, unadulterated honey. We supply nationwide
Re: I Supply Pure Honey, Contact Me by peacemara54(m): 7:55pm On Mar 13, 2017
we will be sending the next batch of order soones, we want the list to be complete....the last batch was sent last week
Re: I Supply Pure Honey, Contact Me by peacemara54(m): 4:00pm On Mar 15, 2017
We are sending a next batch of orders soon to lagos as soon as the list is completed. Thanks to customers trusting us with their hard earn money. We will never let you down.....thanks
Re: I Supply Pure Honey, Contact Me by peacemara54(m): 2:57pm On Mar 18, 2017
its a bright saturday, grts to you all, we are still selling our quality honey and now, 18 & 25lits are available for now. Thanks to all for trusting us with your money, we will not disappoint you. Lets keep the flag up, quality is the best not adulterated.
Re: I Supply Pure Honey, Contact Me by peacemara54(m): 12:03pm On Mar 23, 2017
thanks to all for your trust. We will never let you down. We have send the last batch of order today. Be expecting your consignment at various destinations of placement. Thanks to all.
Re: I Supply Pure Honey, Contact Me by peacemara54(m): 1:51pm On Mar 28, 2017
Last batch successfully delivered to customers. Thanks for your patronage most especially, trusting us with your hard earn money. We remain commited to deliver you , quality, unadulterated honey. some are afraid initially when they request for honey. They are afraid to be scammed but thank God, all are happy now and they keep ordering. We are not a scammer, we are trusted and reliable, we have supplied many on this forum and still supplying. Thank you for trusting us with your money, we deliver nationwide
Re: I Supply Pure Honey, Contact Me by peacemara54(m): 6:08pm On Apr 05, 2017
We wish to bring this to your notice nairalanders that apart from honey, those that need honey comb should contact us, we are supplying now, thanks
Re: I Supply Pure Honey, Contact Me by peacemara54(m): 7:17pm On Apr 06, 2017
Don't forget, with us you are save.with (Baba olorun)honey man) you have no problem. Your money is save.. We will deliver your consignment within 4 days to any states in nigeria but I will like to state the names of states we will be/are sending to. 1.lagos 2.ibadan 3.abuja 4. benue 5.maiduguri 6.jos 7.kogi 8.yobe 9. Ondo 10. Ogun 11.cross river. 12. akwam ibom 13.bauchi 14. minna 15. Osun 16. Kano 17. Kaduna 18. if your state I not mentioned pls let us know........
Re: I Supply Pure Honey, Contact Me by peacemara54(m): 9:53pm On Apr 07, 2017
Honey is available friends,
Re: I Supply Pure Honey, Contact Me by peacemara54(m): 3:45pm On Apr 10, 2017
We are delivering another batch of consignment 2mrw thanks for your trust. This is to inform you all that, honey price have dropped for 25lits...thanks for your patronage
Re: I Supply Pure Honey, Contact Me by peacemara54(m): 1:47pm On Apr 12, 2017
Don't forget, with us you are save.with (Baba olorun)honey man) you have no problem. Your money is save.. We will deliver your consignment within 4 days to any states in nigeria but I will like to state the names of states we will be/are sending to. 1.lagos 2.ibadan 3.abuja 4. benue 5.maiduguri 6.jos 7.kogi 8.yobe 9. Ondo 10. Ogun 11.cross river. 12. akwam ibom 13.bauchi 14. minna 15. Osun 16. Kano 17. Kaduna 18. if your state I not mentioned pls let us know........
Re: I Supply Pure Honey, Contact Me by peacemara54(m): 10:37am On Apr 20, 2017
pure , unadulterated honey is available...we deliver to states in nigeria. Contact us
Re: I Supply Pure Honey, Contact Me by peacemara54(m): 11:29pm On Apr 20, 2017
original honey is available
Re: I Supply Pure Honey, Contact Me by peacemara54(m): 11:37am On Apr 21, 2017
Attention!!! Pls Mr victor samuel , dont know your monicker, Go and collect your honey. your consignment arrived lagos yesterday, have tried your line , its always switched off since yesterday. Thats the same line you gave me, for your collector becos you told me you are traveling outside the country.and he will be the one to collect for you. the number is not going oo, pls go and collect your 25lits of honey
Re: I Supply Pure Honey, Contact Me by peacemara54(m): 9:02pm On Apr 23, 2017
@madam geena, your 25lits of pure honey arrive porthcrt 2day, go and collect 2mrw
Re: I Supply Pure Honey, Contact Me by peacemara54(m): 3:38am On Apr 25, 2017
we deliver quality, unadulterated honey. Are you in need of undiluted honey? we are capable to deliver to you all
We supply to states in nigeria....

Last batch delivered successfully. Thanks for trusting us with your hard earn money. We keep our promise to give you quality and deliver at the shortest time
Re: I Supply Pure Honey, Contact Me by peacemara54(m): 8:51am On Apr 25, 2017
there is much danger in consuming adulterated honey mixed with different things.
If you are really looking for raw honey, directly from the bees, we are capable of supplying.

We have supplied & still supplying we supply to states in nigeria
Whatsapp/call......check my signature
Re: I Supply Pure Honey, Contact Me by peacemara54(m): 4:28pm On Apr 28, 2017
Many are really confused dont know who is selling original anymore. It appears fake, fake, fake all around.

Yes! If you dont have a trusted supplier, fake and adulterated honey flies all around. With many losing money to fake suppliers

Thats why am on nairaland to bring; to your doorstep the quality you need. have supplied many with testimonies and still supplying

You can rest on our shoulder for pure, raw, unadulterated honey from the bees

We deliver to states in nigeria.....
Call/whatsapp......check my signature
Re: I Supply Pure Honey, Contact Me by peacemara54(m): 3:29pm On May 03, 2017
last batch of consignments delivered successfully. Thanks trusting us with yoir money we will not let you down.

For pure, unadulterated honey, raw from the bees, you can be assured of it from us. We deliver original honey to you

We supply to states in nigeria
Rest om our shoulder for your supply
Call/whatsapp...check my signature
Re: I Supply Pure Honey, Contact Me by peacemara54(m): 2:22pm On May 09, 2017
pure , raw, unadulterated honey is available. Call/whatsapp.....check my signature
Re: I Supply Pure Honey, Contact Me by peacemara54(m): 11:39am On May 10, 2017
we assured you quality , raw honey from the bees. We are supplying to states in nigeria.

Re: I Supply Pure Honey, Contact Me by peacemara54(m): 7:48pm On May 13, 2017
Pure, unadulterated raw honey from the bees is available.
Call/whatsapp.....check my signature

We supply to states in nigeria.
Re: I Supply Pure Honey, Contact Me by peacemara54(m): 1:48pm On May 15, 2017
Attention!!!Customers collecting their consignment at lagos should not forget to collect 2day.....
Re: I Supply Pure Honey, Contact Me by peacemara54(m): 4:11pm On May 15, 2017
Attention!!! Adetunji tosin (dont know your monicker) your 75litres of honey sent on saturday is now available for collectio ..... Pls go and collect. Have tried your number, not going. Pls contact me /Go and collect 2mrw morning
Re: I Supply Pure Honey, Contact Me by peacemara54(m): 4:26pm On May 16, 2017
Thanks to you all for your patronage. We still keep our promise just to give you the best quality, the raw honey you desire.....
Re: I Supply Pure Honey, Contact Me by peacemara54(m): 9:29am On May 17, 2017
Thanks for your patronage. I really appreciate you all for the trust.....we remain commited to deliver pure , undiluted ,raw honey from the bees.

Testimonies abound
We supply to state across nigeria.

Consignments due for collection have been collected @ porthcrt & lagos.... Thanks for your patronage

Attention!!! For Customers that paid yesterday, your order have been placed , procurement made. We are sending down 2mrw...will update you all till collection
Re: I Supply Pure Honey, Contact Me by peacemara54(m): 12:34pm On May 19, 2017
Thanks for your patronage. I really appreciate you all for the trust.....we remain commited to deliver pure , undiluted ,raw honey from the bees.

Testimonies abound
We supply to state across nigeria.

Consignments due for collection have been collected @ porthcrt & lagos.... Thanks for your patronage

Attention!!! For Customers that paid on wed , your order have been placed , procurement made. We have send already...will update you all till collection
Re: I Supply Pure Honey, Contact Me by peacemara54(m): 10:18am On May 20, 2017
Customers who ordered on wed should not forget to collect their consignment today at the designated centre
Thanks
Call/whatsapp....check my signature
Re: I Supply Pure Honey, Contact Me by peacemara54(m): 3:42pm On May 21, 2017
Thanks for your patronage, Ever commited to give you the best....
original, pure, undiluted honey is available
Call/whatsapp.......check my signature

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Get High Quality Sikkens Auto Painting & Oven Baking For N50,000 @ Gof Autos Ltd / Evelyn Bead Designs And Professional Trainings In Bead Making / GOLDEN SIX- Female Infertility And Painfual Menstruation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.