Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Saddam's Complete Execution Footage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Saddam's Complete Execution Footage (1455 Views)

Ghanaian Azonto Star Tiffany Exposed [warning Uncensored Footage] / Heartbreaking! Footage Of Tyrese Crying At Paul Walker Crash Scene / Saddam Husein's Execution Was It Fine?what Do You Think (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saddam's Complete Execution Footage by kenway(m): 12:45am On Jan 05, 2007
Saddam's complete execution footage

http://dikkat.org/dikkat.asp?islem=yolla&id=542
Re: Saddam's Complete Execution Footage by chichimma(f): 2:33am On Jan 05, 2007
[color=#990000][/color][b][/b] Heavy Shit!!!! Although I could not understand a thing the visual said enough!
Re: Saddam's Complete Execution Footage by sapphirre(f): 8:23am On Jan 05, 2007
I don't understand why they have to execute a man who was honest about the reasons
to why he killed people. Yet they don't do anything to Bush who kills and blames it on
others, This is really #!&*ed up, I don't think they should have done that to him.
He just did what he thought was best for him and his country, Unlike Bush who points
his finger to the direction that he thinks is best to die,
Re: Saddam's Complete Execution Footage by kenway(m): 8:46am On Jan 05, 2007
In some ways i share the same opinion as you guys, but then again i wonder if my family had been killed by this guy i might have had a different perspective.

A lot of the news publications (hard and soft copy) i read ,said a lot of iraqis(shiites and Kurds were the ones who have been accusing him of murder so invariably alot of them signed up) volunteered to execute him.

So just how do we explain all that? i have tried to look at it from several angles (i'm open to more, i need a more balanced perspective) and as i said earlier depending what angle i'm looking at it from i might feel sorry for him or not.
Re: Saddam's Complete Execution Footage by sapphirre(f): 7:04am On Jan 08, 2007
If he had killed my family I guess it will be a major factor, But for
me it is the same feeling that i have towards all these people who
just kill knowing that it will be years or never will they get caught,
I never change my opinion even if it is for family. You might just get
in the same position and get judged wrongly BECAUSE OF FAMILY!!

Just look at Saddam's daughter, she stood by her father though thick
and thin what her dad did was not somehow right but she supports
his reasons for doing. She also belives that people should equaly be
punished for what they did.
Re: Saddam's Complete Execution Footage by eslynera(f): 12:10pm On Jan 10, 2007
i guess i kinda felt sorry for him, the day i watched it on tv and saw him beeing hanged. undecided

mmmh, i wonder how it would be like when OSAMA IS cought, I don't think if they'll ever find that S.O.A.B lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

>:( / OJB Dancing Kukere / [PHOTOS] Gisele Bundchen Goes Without Makeup And Without Underwear For Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.