Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Nigerian Twin Sisters Wed The Same Day (pics) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nigerian Twin Sisters Wed The Same Day (pics) (51401 Views)

Bride Asked To Lead The Choir On Her Wedding Day (Pics, Video) / Twin Sisters Wed Same Day To Their Childhood Friends (photos) / Two Ghanaian Sisters Marry On The Same Day [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Twin Sisters Wed The Same Day (pics) by ameezy(m): 8:58pm On Nov 12, 2016
cool
Re: Nigerian Twin Sisters Wed The Same Day (pics) by Tushed: 8:59pm On Nov 12, 2016
lovely
Re: Nigerian Twin Sisters Wed The Same Day (pics) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 12, 2016
Swipe left or right to delete
Re: Nigerian Twin Sisters Wed The Same Day (pics) by goingape1: 8:59pm On Nov 12, 2016
ebosie11:
Twin Nigerian sisters Taiwo & Kehinde Alli got married the same day.The beautiful brides were seen digging out on stage with their bridesmaid. Also the excited brides were pictured receiving blessings from their parents at the wedding.

Congrats to them

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/twin-nigerian-sisters-taiwo-kehinde-wed.html

see how them dey kiss like ape!

all this yoruba women wear dey park lips like yansh but no sabi kiss.

mtewwww!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Twin Sisters Wed The Same Day (pics) by stainless239(f): 9:00pm On Nov 12, 2016
blackjah:
one of them is not happy to be honest

which one
Re: Nigerian Twin Sisters Wed The Same Day (pics) by buffalowings: 9:04pm On Nov 12, 2016
CHAAAAAAAAAI

I WAN MARRY

PRETTY LADIES

OH LALA

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Twin Sisters Wed The Same Day (pics) by buffalowings: 9:07pm On Nov 12, 2016
mukykaffe:
For real?tell me this happens only in Nigeria because here in France its an abomination.
saintdennis:
-Will they get pregnant the same day?
-born the same day?
-Discover their husbands are playing away match the same day?
-
-
-
-
-
-
-& finally die the same day?
Mehn I dislike adult twins who still do this 'same-same identical' ish...
blackjah:

Haters have arrived cool grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Twin Sisters Wed The Same Day (pics) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 12, 2016
goingape1:
see how them dey kiss like ape!

all this yoruba women wear dey park lips like yansh but no sabi kiss.

mtewwww!

E no dey tire u people?? It's easy to see why some tribes attract genoci.de to themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Twin Sisters Wed The Same Day (pics) by theGistsonline: 9:15pm On Nov 12, 2016
khaykay15:
lovely,congrats to awon Ejire o
Ejire okin,
Edun oriki
okan nba bi
Eji lowole to mi
owole alakisa
so alakisa di onigba aso ... .

Proud to be a twin too

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Twin Sisters Wed The Same Day (pics) by baby124: 9:17pm On Nov 12, 2016
Very beautiful, colorful and lively. Congrats

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Twin Sisters Wed The Same Day (pics) by lelvin(m): 9:21pm On Nov 12, 2016
Am sure one of the dudes is not cool with this idea buh he jes had to do it...issorait
Re: Nigerian Twin Sisters Wed The Same Day (pics) by WILLYBABS(m): 9:27pm On Nov 12, 2016
Amelian:
Lovely couples.. God bless_ their homes That's the pride of most parents.. Get married properly and with pride. It's one of the best gifts, we youths can never give our parents. I like this kiss kiss
I discovered I've checked ur dp thrice this week.
Re: Nigerian Twin Sisters Wed The Same Day (pics) by khaykay15(f): 9:28pm On Nov 12, 2016
theGistsonline:
must you write what some people can't understand/ read Anyway its none of my biz the shiit you post!
How does that affect you?
Is not your business ?
I'm a peaceful member on this platform and if I must quote people, I don't talk like a mediocre. Instead for you to ask what it means, you said is a shit..respect yourself pls,I'm a woman of prestige.
If you must know, that is how they appraise twins In Yoruba land

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Twin Sisters Wed The Same Day (pics) by mKc9ET(m): 9:29pm On Nov 12, 2016
Hmmmm great.
But I know one of this guys was not really happy because he is not really prepared enough for this wedding, especially in this recession just got pushed or forced by his wife to meat up the said date just to make it a remarkable wedding
Re: Nigerian Twin Sisters Wed The Same Day (pics) by sunshine46(f): 9:36pm On Nov 12, 2016
Enviable,wish I had a twin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Twin Sisters Wed The Same Day (pics) by brixton: 9:38pm On Nov 12, 2016
Blessed! I use you both as a point of contact to reach my twins

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Twin Sisters Wed The Same Day (pics) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 12, 2016
Graceful smiley

They're twins eh, but one looks older then the other.
Hml fine gehzz

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Twin Sisters Wed The Same Day (pics) by Johnsown1(m): 9:58pm On Nov 12, 2016
Y should they cover their faces with vale while they are not virgins

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Twin Sisters Wed The Same Day (pics) by kennyjam: 10:11pm On Nov 12, 2016
this thing pain me....well it is good for them .God bless ur marriages..... i am also looking for twins ...i am also twins(both males)
Re: Nigerian Twin Sisters Wed The Same Day (pics) by kennyjam: 10:13pm On Nov 12, 2016
sunshine46:
Enviable,wish I had a twin

you can still have. Me too na twins

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Twin Sisters Wed The Same Day (pics) by agrovick(m): 10:27pm On Nov 12, 2016
Relationship goals: start gate crashing weddings to learn how to kiss and also prepare for you know what. gringringrin
Re: Nigerian Twin Sisters Wed The Same Day (pics) by ufuosman(m): 10:32pm On Nov 12, 2016
congrats to them, wish them fruitfulness in all side of their lives....... God bless their union

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Twin Sisters Wed The Same Day (pics) by ufuosman(m): 10:32pm On Nov 12, 2016
congrats to them, wish them fruitfulness in all side of their lives....... God bless their union

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Twin Sisters Wed The Same Day (pics) by blackjah(m): 11:09pm On Nov 12, 2016
stainless239:

which one
that one that the smile is like this kiss
Re: Nigerian Twin Sisters Wed The Same Day (pics) by micfoley: 11:10pm On Nov 12, 2016
Happy married life to both couples. Their parents look very proud.....and they should be

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Twin Sisters Wed The Same Day (pics) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 12, 2016
blackjah:
na you sabi! tufiakwa!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Twin Sisters Wed The Same Day (pics) by honeymary: 11:27pm On Nov 12, 2016
Breath taking. Me like it
Re: Nigerian Twin Sisters Wed The Same Day (pics) by Rosella1: 11:39pm On Nov 12, 2016
Pedrilo what are you waiting for? Pop the question already even though its with limca Cantaz!
Re: Nigerian Twin Sisters Wed The Same Day (pics) by mcsnup: 2:14am On Nov 13, 2016
Amelian:
Lovely couples.. God bless_ their homes
That's the pride of most parents.. Get married properly and with pride.
It's one of the best gifts, we youths can never give our parents.
I like this kiss kiss
never say never.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Twin Sisters Wed The Same Day (pics) by Burgerlomo: 2:30am On Nov 13, 2016
Wow! This is beautiful
Re: Nigerian Twin Sisters Wed The Same Day (pics) by olayinex(m): 7:03am On Nov 13, 2016
saxwizard:
more reasons i will start going to wedding ceremony every Saturday whether they invite me or not tongue
Abi nw, to see more life and direct, make I go get better native
Re: Nigerian Twin Sisters Wed The Same Day (pics) by theGistsonline: 7:09am On Nov 13, 2016
khaykay15:

How does that affect you?
Is not your business ?
I'm a peaceful member on this platform and if I must quote people, I don't talk like a mediocre. Instead for you to ask what it means, you said is a shit..respect yourself pls,I'm a woman of prestige.
If you must know, that is how they appraise twins In Yoruba land
Eehh ma bee nu oo!! Kpele ooo!!! Kpele ooo! Woman of prestige

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kenyan Millionaire Javan Bidogo Wed's Two Friends Same Weekend. See Photos / Drunk Comedian Climbs A Palm Tree At A Burial In Okigwe, Imo / Couple Arrived At Their Wedding In Motorcycle (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.