Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,994 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Successful Prayers Require The Name Of Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Successful Prayers Require The Name Of Jesus (561 Views)

Would Mary Have Been Chosen To Be The Mother Of Jesus If She Wasn't A Virgin? / Be Free From Masturbation In The Name Of Jesus Christ. / "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Successful Prayers Require The Name Of Jesus by Orikinla(m): 4:51pm On Nov 12, 2016
Successful Prayers Require The Name of Jesus. Our Creator is interested in Order. Remember, Order Is Simply The Accurate Arrangement of Things. Approaching God requires Spiritual Protocol. When you talk to the Father, come to Him..."In the Name of Jesus." The First Proof of Character Is The Willingness To Follow A Divine Instruction.

"If ye shall ask any thing in My name, I will do it," (John 14:14).

~ By Dr. Mike Murdock

1 Like

Re: Successful Prayers Require The Name Of Jesus by Viking007(m): 5:06pm On Nov 12, 2016
Orikinla:
Successful Prayers Require The Name of Jesus. Our Creator is interested in Order. Remember, Order Is Simply The Accurate Arrangement of Things. Approaching God requires Spiritual Protocol. When you talk to the Father, come to Him..."In the Name of Jesus." The First Proof of Character Is The Willingness To Follow A Divine Instruction.

"If ye shall ask any thing in My name, I will do it," (John 14:14).

~ By Dr. Mike Murdock
I've started lots of prayers "in the name of Jesus"...no positive response. embarassed
Re: Successful Prayers Require The Name Of Jesus by Varagous(f): 5:32pm On Nov 12, 2016
whatsoever ye shall ask the father in my name, He'll give it to you. John 16:23b
Re: Successful Prayers Require The Name Of Jesus by Varagous(f): 5:35pm On Nov 12, 2016
[quote author=Viking007 post=50983403]
[color=#000099]I've started lots of prayers "in the name of Jesus"...no positive response.
are you born again?
Re: Successful Prayers Require The Name Of Jesus by Viking007(m): 5:39pm On Nov 12, 2016
Varagous:
are you born again?
Yes.
Re: Successful Prayers Require The Name Of Jesus by Orikinla(m): 7:11pm On Nov 12, 2016
Viking007:

I've started lots of prayers "in the name of Jesus"...no positive response. embarassed
I receive positive answers.

You have to clear your mind of bitterness and unforgiving attitude.

Bitterness blocks answers to prayers.

1 Like

Re: Successful Prayers Require The Name Of Jesus by Varagous(f): 7:14pm On Nov 12, 2016
[quote author=Viking007 post=50984281] [color=#000099]Yes God's will counts for any prayer to be answered
Re: Successful Prayers Require The Name Of Jesus by Viking007(m): 7:42pm On Nov 12, 2016
Orikinla:

I receive positive answers.

You have to clear your mind of bitterness and unforgiving attitude.

Bitterness blocks answers to prayers.
@bolded, I'm not bitter or unforgiving. Maybe my sins? But who doesn't sin?

(1) (Reply)

Is Tithe Stolen EQUALS TO Tithe Paid? / Smaller But Stronger! / What You Should Knw About The Xperience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.