Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,466 members, 7,954,823 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:15 AM

Jim Iyke and Jeta Amata, who is more handsome??? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke and Jeta Amata, who is more handsome??? (14817 Views)

Jim Iyke And Son Fly To Miami (photos) / Jim Iyke And His Son Lie On The Bed (photo) / Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Iyke and Jeta Amata, who is more handsome??? by queen2(f): 4:35pm On Dec 02, 2005
Whos Jeta by the way? Is he an actor, a producer or a director?
Re: Jim Iyke and Jeta Amata, who is more handsome??? by icingbaby(f): 2:24am On Dec 03, 2005
I DON'T KNOW WHO IS JETA.

what movie has he acted on please tell me.

i don't like jim iyke that much, but i chose him. cheesy
Re: Jim Iyke and Jeta Amata, who is more handsome??? by hotangel2(f): 3:51am On Dec 03, 2005
None of em.
Re: Jim Iyke and Jeta Amata, who is more handsome??? by venus21: 1:56am On Dec 13, 2005
I don't know Jim but, anyway, I met Jeta. I saw him not in movies but in reality. And I must say he is cute, my goodness, he is sexy....
Re: Jim Iyke and Jeta Amata, who is more handsome??? by Advin(m): 7:43am On Dec 13, 2005
I tot u guys had taste for good things.
What on earth makes u say Jeta is more handsome than Jim.
Even though Jim is not that striking, give him that respect and compare him with the right person.
Jeta's face makes me catch a cold.
Advin.
Re: Jim Iyke and Jeta Amata, who is more handsome??? by Terry1(m): 10:22am On Dec 13, 2005
i think u guys should find some1 else rather than put this old faces here for someone to choose, i can't waste my time on that... angry lipsrsealed
Re: Jim Iyke and Jeta Amata, who is more handsome??? by FOD(m): 1:11pm On Dec 13, 2005
How about asking who's uglier between the two?...Does that settle it?
Re: Jim Iyke and Jeta Amata, who is more handsome??? by venus21: 11:17pm On Dec 13, 2005
@ Advinchi:

I didn't say Jeta was more handsome than Jim. I don't know Jim. So I can't really compare these two guys. I am German. But I met Jeta when I was in Lagos. And so I can say more about him than someone who has only seen him on a photo. That doesn't mean that Jim is not handsome. But I don't know him...
Re: Jim Iyke and Jeta Amata, who is more handsome??? by ozi(f): 4:38pm On Dec 19, 2005
CAN ANY MAN BE UGLIER THAN JIM IYKE
Re: Jim Iyke and Jeta Amata, who is more handsome??? by FOD(m): 5:32pm On Dec 19, 2005
Haba! Is he that bad? Uncle Taribo nko? Taye Taiwo sef...Take it easy o
Re: Jim Iyke and Jeta Amata, who is more handsome??? by ozi(f): 5:48pm On Dec 19, 2005
FOD, why are u defending jim iyke??

abeg leave that side.

jim with his combination accent: igbo and american.
Re: Jim Iyke and Jeta Amata, who is more handsome??? by FOD(m): 6:03pm On Dec 19, 2005
It seems Jim has made more enemies than friends by faking accents, or by speaking igbo american language. Jim, i beg u, be more real. As for ur looks, I don't think you're that bad smiley
Re: Jim Iyke and Jeta Amata, who is more handsome??? by ozi(f): 6:07pm On Dec 19, 2005
anyway, i saw jim in south london a few weeks ago. he was shooting a fim, and he was really feeling like a fine man.
Re: Jim Iyke and Jeta Amata, who is more handsome??? by FOD(m): 6:16pm On Dec 19, 2005
You see...I'm sure you were like "Jim, can I have ur autograph?" grin
Re: Jim Iyke and Jeta Amata, who is more handsome??? by ozi(f): 6:19pm On Dec 19, 2005
no, never!!!

i was with quite a few nigerians and every one was ignoring him.

he was in a sky blue blazer with a matching hat.

i mean who dresses like that these days?

he looked like a love-vendor.
Re: Jim Iyke and Jeta Amata, who is more handsome??? by FOD(m): 6:23pm On Dec 19, 2005
Aw! Poor boy... I'm sure he's gon change his attitude... Letz appreciate what we've gat (Alams, inclusive...j/k)
Re: Jim Iyke and Jeta Amata, who is more handsome??? by meesh(f): 8:24pm On Dec 19, 2005
JIM IYKE IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Jim Iyke and Jeta Amata, who is more handsome??? by aafricana1(f): 7:09pm On Jan 04, 2006
come on now people. NEITHER
Re: Jim Iyke and Jeta Amata, who is more handsome??? by prettyH(f): 11:28am On Jan 09, 2006
Infact both of them are ugly.
Re: Jim Iyke and Jeta Amata, who is more handsome??? by ldollier(f): 6:17am On Jan 10, 2006
JIM IYKE, JIM IYKE, JIM IYKE( ALL I NEED IS ONE NITE WITH HIM). this is my wish.
Re: Jim Iyke and Jeta Amata, who is more handsome??? by Nobody: 6:22am On Jan 10, 2006
lmfaooo jim iyke is not cute , theres nuthin american about his fake accent itss tooo fake

he looks like a fun person to hang with though , just not cute
Re: Jim Iyke and Jeta Amata, who is more handsome??? by ldollier(f): 6:28am On Jan 10, 2006
yea he really aint all that handsome, his thick nigerian accent sucks. but he is still the best dressed nigerian actor. and i really want to.... yea that. anywho
Re: Jim Iyke and Jeta Amata, who is more handsome??? by Nobody: 6:30am On Jan 10, 2006
yea hes not that bad in dressin ill give him that

dude is funny though
Re: Jim Iyke and Jeta Amata, who is more handsome??? by ldollier(f): 6:31am On Jan 10, 2006
yea he is a bit funny. his role in "one dollar" was so hilarious.
Re: Jim Iyke and Jeta Amata, who is more handsome??? by hotangel2(f): 6:32am On Jan 10, 2006
rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes tongue tongue
Re: Jim Iyke and Jeta Amata, who is more handsome??? by Nobody: 6:36am On Jan 10, 2006
a bit ? Lol he is too funny

Lol one dollar that movie is gay

lizzy is PMSin pay no attention to her rolling her eyes.
Re: Jim Iyke and Jeta Amata, who is more handsome??? by hotangel2(f): 6:38am On Jan 10, 2006
shocked shocked shocked

dahell? tongue
Re: Jim Iyke and Jeta Amata, who is more handsome??? by ldollier(f): 6:40am On Jan 10, 2006
lol@one dollar being gay

but anywho jim iyke is ok. i need to watch a recent movie of him. cuz ever since they banned all of them, i stopped watching nigerian movie. now that the ban has been lifted, gotta start from where i stopped.

lizzy you ok rolleyes
Re: Jim Iyke and Jeta Amata, who is more handsome??? by Nobody: 6:42am On Jan 10, 2006
they banned all of them? what for

man they need to add more people , like me , im dieing to be the next new thing ... cool , acting is my passion , been doing it since when i was in my moms tummy grin
Re: Jim Iyke and Jeta Amata, who is more handsome??? by ldollier(f): 6:48am On Jan 10, 2006
wow kc, even as a fetus, you was acting. that great i guess we both share that passion. i have also been acting for a while now. in my church i write, act and direct plays. first i planned on being an actress but emm, not so sure on that. at first i taught of going nollywood, but girl they don't really pay that much money.

ha, nothing is impossible, impossible is nothing. who knows we mite both act in nollywood

picture this.

film "to love or not to love"

starring: ldollier, k2dac, hot-angel, ramsey

description: ldollier as ramsey's mistress
k2dac as ramsey's wife
hot-angel as ramsey's girlfriend

cheesy funny, thats great though. oh yea i forgot to say, you are also talented. you got good computer skill. maybe you can help the nigeria movie industry with their graphics.  smiley good job though.
Re: Jim Iyke and Jeta Amata, who is more handsome??? by hotangel2(f): 6:50am On Jan 10, 2006
cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Jim Iyke and Jeta Amata, who is more handsome??? by ldollier(f): 6:51am On Jan 10, 2006
lizzy wats wrong

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ikenga Ichi, Chief. Sir Emma Bishop Okonkwo And Other Ichi Vips / Uru Eke Or Toyin Aimaku? / Meet:lina Medina :the Girl Who Gave Birth At Age 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.