Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Nigeria Vs Algeria - Who Is Your Man Of The March? - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Nigeria Vs Algeria - Who Is Your Man Of The March? (44200 Views)

AFCON Qualifiers: Nigeria Beat Libya 3-2 To Top Group E / Fifa Sanctions Nigeria In 2018 World Cup Qualifiers, Awards Algeria / Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Nigeria Vs Algeria - Who Is Your Man Of The March? by Evakinqz: 7:39pm On Nov 12, 2016
benjsniper33:
Moses-- green monster
Leon Balogun- Bus stop Oga
Ekong- Shit cleaner
Iheanacho-- fox in the box
Mikel-- shock absorber
Onazi ogenyi-- Toilet cleaner
Omeruo-- ?
Iwobi-- switch passer
Ahmed Musa- Game changerr
Daniel Akpeyi-- fear fear boy

Mahrez- Chained lion
omeruo-- injury boy grin

1 Like

Re: 2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Nigeria Vs Algeria - Who Is Your Man Of The March? by RexTramadol1: 7:41pm On Nov 12, 2016
Man of the april is Victor Ikpeba

sugbon March, that one na Yakubu Aiyegbeni

beht Man of the match V.Moses.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Nigeria Vs Algeria - Who Is Your Man Of The March? by Mileslamar1(m): 7:41pm On Nov 12, 2016
phaulzoe:
No be only MARCH na APRIL
lol
Re: 2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Nigeria Vs Algeria - Who Is Your Man Of The March? by rexandyke(m): 7:42pm On Nov 12, 2016
phaulzoe:
grin you bad ooo
Re: 2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Nigeria Vs Algeria - Who Is Your Man Of The March? by OsuGanja(m): 7:43pm On Nov 12, 2016
jamoscofield:
foolish Nigeria. dem cut my ticket

me right now

Good....Be a good Nigerian.... No faith+ No chills = Your landlord is your real daddy
Re: 2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Nigeria Vs Algeria - Who Is Your Man Of The March? by mpowa(m): 7:44pm On Nov 12, 2016
Unarguably Victor Moses

Mikel and Etebo did well in the midfield

and Leon Balogun was great at the back

Ahmed Musa added energy to the game when he came on

Others were average.

2 Likes

Re: 2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Nigeria Vs Algeria - Who Is Your Man Of The March? by saintandsinnerz: 7:44pm On Nov 12, 2016
seunaj:
OP, I don't agree that Ihenacho was only unlucky, he was totally not in that match today (he's a massive talent though)
Leon Balogun was quite prolific (great talent)
Mikel and Iwobi (impressive)
But I will comfortably go for VICTOR MOSES (all thanks to Antonio Conte for bringing back the rod Mou collected from Moses)
Really? Prolific does not go with a defender except if that defender scores goals always like a striker

2 Likes

Re: 2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Nigeria Vs Algeria - Who Is Your Man Of The March? by MISTAICEY02288(m): 7:44pm On Nov 12, 2016
I give that to Victor Moses. Though they all did well, including Musa that came in as a substitute who made assist for that third goal which is Moses's second. kudos to all of em buh I give moses cos he scored a brace...

1 Like

Re: 2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Nigeria Vs Algeria - Who Is Your Man Of The March? by dhope: 7:44pm On Nov 12, 2016
EFFRAKATA:
Man of the match is Victor Moses and men of the match are Mikel, Victor, Balogun and Etebo, Akpeyi and Iheanacho gbam!

Good bless Nigeria!
i suspect akpeyi is ur relative or close pal. D goalkeeper that looked nervous thruout the game. I wonder d kind of clubside he plays as a professional. Thank God our attack line was up and doing because d algerians wanted to test him with more shots frm outside after scoring their 1st goal.

2 Likes

Re: 2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Nigeria Vs Algeria - Who Is Your Man Of The March? by Abdul4trust1(m): 7:44pm On Nov 12, 2016
21Savagw:
The linesman that allowed Mikel to score the 2nd goal...He a real MVP for that.
it Was A Clear Onside.

1 Like

Re: 2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Nigeria Vs Algeria - Who Is Your Man Of The March? by noble2faith(m): 7:45pm On Nov 12, 2016
Daniel058:
Alex Iwobi all the way ,eventhough he could not score any goal .

KELECHI IHEANACHO was simply unlucky .

What do you think guys ?

Arsenull fan spotted!

Fanatism will kill you angry

1 Like

Re: 2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Nigeria Vs Algeria - Who Is Your Man Of The March? by nonjebose(m): 7:45pm On Nov 12, 2016
[quote author=PrettyGaby post=50987454][/quote]
Coming from a lady, hmmm. I love seeing ladies that watch, understand and are passionate about soccer.
Re: 2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Nigeria Vs Algeria - Who Is Your Man Of The March? by FakeNEWSevryday: 7:45pm On Nov 12, 2016
phaulzoe:
grin grin grin I no even see am grin grin grin
Re: 2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Nigeria Vs Algeria - Who Is Your Man Of The March? by funshint(m): 7:45pm On Nov 12, 2016
Victor Moses
Re: 2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Nigeria Vs Algeria - Who Is Your Man Of The March? by joeyrayroy(m): 7:45pm On Nov 12, 2016
undecidedmarch kor,march ni undecidedmarch kor,march ni
Re: 2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Nigeria Vs Algeria - Who Is Your Man Of The March? by digoster(m): 7:45pm On Nov 12, 2016
phaulzoe:
or JUNE

1 Like

Re: 2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Nigeria Vs Algeria - Who Is Your Man Of The March? by mpowa(m): 7:46pm On Nov 12, 2016
MISTAICEY02288:
I give that to Victor Moses. Though they all did well, including Musa that came in as a substitute who made assist for that third goal which is Moses's second. kudos to all of em buh I give moses cos he scored a brace...

Not only because he scored two, but because he was a torn in the flesh of the Algerians anytime he goes forward.
Re: 2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Nigeria Vs Algeria - Who Is Your Man Of The March? by ItzHoludex(m): 7:46pm On Nov 12, 2016
were those Algeria defence doing mannequin challenge when Mikel scordundecided

4 Likes

Re: 2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Nigeria Vs Algeria - Who Is Your Man Of The March? by Godwin16(m): 7:46pm On Nov 12, 2016
Victor Moses was great today, Mikel was impressive, others did well too, Iheanacho did as the coach ask him to do but when it comes to man of the match, i will give it to Leon Balogun but all in all May God be praised for the victory.
Re: 2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Nigeria Vs Algeria - Who Is Your Man Of The March? by Godwin16(m): 7:47pm On Nov 12, 2016
Victor Moses was great today, Mikel was impressive, others did well too, Iheanacho did as the coach ask him to do but when it comes to man of the match, i will give it to Leon Balogun but all in all May God be praised for the victory.
Re: 2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Nigeria Vs Algeria - Who Is Your Man Of The March? by Legend87(m): 7:47pm On Nov 12, 2016
Daniel058:

What do you think guys ?

Moses was the man of the ''MARCH'' while Mikel was the man of the APRILtongue

2 Likes

Re: 2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Nigeria Vs Algeria - Who Is Your Man Of The March? by chikajr(m): 7:49pm On Nov 12, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]U see those biafra boys?? Victor Moses John mikel obi Alex iwobi........ VICTOR MOSES my man of the match[b]U see those biafra boys?? Victor Moses John mikel obi Alex iwobi........ VICTOR MOSES my man of the match[/b]U see those biafra boys?? Victor Moses John mikel obi Alex iwobi........ VICTOR MOSES my man of the match
Re: 2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Nigeria Vs Algeria - Who Is Your Man Of The March? by udemzyudex(m): 7:50pm On Nov 12, 2016
Sirmuel1:
Governor Udom after the third goal cheesy

$30,000 don go
Re: 2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Nigeria Vs Algeria - Who Is Your Man Of The March? by Bsmartt(m): 7:52pm On Nov 12, 2016
I will give it to Victor Moses. Meanwhile, the 'assistant' man of the match goes to Leon Balogun.
Re: 2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Nigeria Vs Algeria - Who Is Your Man Of The March? by ayamprecious: 7:55pm On Nov 12, 2016
obioraval:
Victor Moses.

[/b]QED[b]

I guess you watched an indian film at bolded grin

Quite. ........
Re: 2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Nigeria Vs Algeria - Who Is Your Man Of The March? by richidinho(m): 7:58pm On Nov 12, 2016
kayojosephy:
With what I heard today, seems I will change my mind and start watching the Eagles again.. Up Eagles... #WinningBackMyLove

Dont come oooo, na you dey mk us play 1-1
Pls epp me

1 Like

Re: 2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Nigeria Vs Algeria - Who Is Your Man Of The March? by ayamprecious: 7:58pm On Nov 12, 2016
digoster:
or JUNE

Or July, sorry we are in November

He wanted to write nov
Re: 2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Nigeria Vs Algeria - Who Is Your Man Of The March? by Chigold101(m): 8:00pm On Nov 12, 2016
Daniel058:

What do you think guys ?
cheesy
OP i am sure you didnt watch the match unless you a different match from the one i watched.
Victor was the Moses that divided the ALGERIAN RED sea.

He is over MAN OF THE MATCH.
MIKEL & LEON BALOGUN.
Our keeper na “rubbbish.“

Modified:
OP change “march“ to “match.“
Fast oh
grin
Re: 2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Nigeria Vs Algeria - Who Is Your Man Of The March? by iluvpomo(m): 8:01pm On Nov 12, 2016
21Savagw:
The linesman that allowed Mikel to score the 2nd goal...He a real MVP for that.
Mikel was played onside by an Algerian defender

1 Like

Re: 2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Nigeria Vs Algeria - Who Is Your Man Of The March? by mayoor15(m): 8:02pm On Nov 12, 2016
Moses scored but without leon balogun, Nigeria would have been in trouble, but kudos should be given to Rohr and his assistant, they proved to us that they are here to work. Nigerian coaches would have selected players that will pay them money and play nonsense, but these foreign men showed us how its done tactically and in personnel selection, Rohr subs were excellent and that video analyzer guy is really working..Few months back Egypt used the same tactics Algeria used and dump us out of Nations cup,am glad d coaches learnt frm d last mistake.Kudos also 2 salisu yusuf 4 humbling himself 2 learn frm these whites coaches. I see him leading the Eagles 2 glory in the future.

9 Likes

Re: 2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Nigeria Vs Algeria - Who Is Your Man Of The March? by iluvpomo(m): 8:03pm On Nov 12, 2016
kayojosephy:
With what I heard today, seems I will change my mind and start watching the Eagles again.. Up Eagles... #WinningBackMyLove
If not Nigeria which other team are you going to follow? Togo national team??
Re: 2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Nigeria Vs Algeria - Who Is Your Man Of The March? by Cleversheva9(m): 8:04pm On Nov 12, 2016
drexy02:
Yakubu ayegbeni all the way
drexy02:
drexy02:
If not for God, i for say make thunder fire u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Efe, Steven and Bright Sodje Jailed For Fraud / Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Flaunts His Supercar Collection Worth N413m / Kujah Seeks Speedy EFCC Action Against Jay Jay Okocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.