Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Why I'm Leaving USA - Soyinka - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Why I'm Leaving USA - Soyinka (36657 Views)

Wole Soyinka And Chimamanda Adichie At The Felabration 2019, Pictured Together / Wole Soyinka With Founding Members Of Pyrate In 1952 (Throwback Photo) / Oretunlewa Soyinka Marries Nneka Ekechukwu, Igbo Girl (Pre-Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I'm Leaving USA - Soyinka by walosky(m): 7:18am On Nov 13, 2016
luminouz:
E PAIN AM!

1 Like

Re: Why I'm Leaving USA - Soyinka by Smooyis(m): 7:18am On Nov 13, 2016
Indeed I share the concerns of the great professor. God save our people.
Re: Why I'm Leaving USA - Soyinka by Nobody: 7:20am On Nov 13, 2016

4 Likes

Re: Why I'm Leaving USA - Soyinka by luminouz(m): 7:23am On Nov 13, 2016
[quote author=walosky post=50995913][/quote]
Yeah yeah!
Re: Why I'm Leaving USA - Soyinka by udemzyudex(m): 7:31am On Nov 13, 2016
HolyHero:
Trump is gonna end the world.. we're all gonna die

He said the truth... imagine Soyinka after supporting this government to rule us run to USA to hide his ugly face...

pls send them back, jail any government official that come over there to spend our money... good radiance

2 Likes

Re: Why I'm Leaving USA - Soyinka by hollywater: 7:37am On Nov 13, 2016
Oga Soyika cut your green pass and join us here let the suffering begins. You contributed a lots to the change government in Nigeria , come and suffer it too.You will be a coward if you refuse to cut your greecard as boasted.

2 Likes

Re: Why I'm Leaving USA - Soyinka by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 13, 2016

1 Like

Re: Why I'm Leaving USA - Soyinka by vocalprince(m): 7:46am On Nov 13, 2016
Braden2507:
My dad is Nigerian and I think Nigeria is a dirty third world shiithole inhabited by monkeys.Who gives a fvck what a skunk like you think. You deserve no sympathy. I wanted to contribute to Nigeria,but i've recently made up my mind to sell the lands I purchased in Nigeria and move on with my life.
Loooooooool!!!!
Please don't sell the one U will likely lay your dad when he travels to the other side..... E go follow U vex o!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why I'm Leaving USA - Soyinka by chrisxxx(m): 7:48am On Nov 13, 2016
Can u see how wicked Soyinka is? No wonder we have not heard anything from him. Soyinka gave us Trump-like Buhari and escaped to US. Like the biblical Jonah God has located him by making another Buhari as the president of US. I know he will not return to Nigeria. He may also quit US but definitely not returning to Nigeria because of the monster he made our president.

2 Likes

Re: Why I'm Leaving USA - Soyinka by Nobody: 7:48am On Nov 13, 2016
I just LOVE TRUMP.
we truly deserve to be RECOLONIZED again and again.

Our LEADERS are the worst, they need Manual Evacuation of their Skull Contents weekly.

I support TRUMP.

Other world leaders should learn from him and repatriate sons and daughters of polithiefcians.

SOYINKA is a true representation of cowardice

2 Likes

Re: Why I'm Leaving USA - Soyinka by dingbang(m): 7:51am On Nov 13, 2016
Soyinka should come and lecture in uniport jor

2 Likes

Re: Why I'm Leaving USA - Soyinka by moseunited: 7:52am On Nov 13, 2016
BobUg28:
Its amazing how most Nigerians act sometimes. They tend to make out problem from what seemed not to be one. Trump said he will evict migrants from the states if elected the US president in one of his campaign promise.

Common sense should have informed Prof that such comments from Trump is a calculated gimmicks to garner the votes of most American Racists.

We agree that Trump is uncouth, radical and name it.. but that's was what sailed him. Remember, this was his first time in the game of politics, he need to make controversial statements that will leave his name in the lips of most Americans .

God bless u dear...
Re: Why I'm Leaving USA - Soyinka by 99foxxy(f): 7:52am On Nov 13, 2016
I use to have a lot of respect on this dude but he has fallen his hands.

1 Like

Re: Why I'm Leaving USA - Soyinka by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 13, 2016

1 Like

Re: Why I'm Leaving USA - Soyinka by decub: 7:54am On Nov 13, 2016
BobUg28:
Its amazing how most Nigerians act sometimes. They tend to make out problem from what seemed not to be one. Trump said he will evict migrants from the states if elected the US president in one of his campaign promise.

Common sense should have informed Prof that such comments from Trump is a calculated gimmicks to garner the votes of most American Racists.

We agree that Trump is uncouth, radical and name it.. but that's was what sailed him. Remember, this was his first time in the game of politics, he need to make controversial statements that will leave his name in the lips of most Americans .
Well, to some extent, you are right but what I feel is that Trump MIGHT perfect his campaign promise in that regard.

Remember, he said, we will get the Africans out, not the blacks. This means he acknowledges all ethnicity in America, not just indigene Americans or whites. Analytically, if he decides to, he has succeeded in evicting only a few which in any case wouldn't tilt the economic, social or political activity significantly too.

Now the fear of many migrants is that: his followers would capitalize on the president's policy/actions to treat most migrants with disdain and you know what that means; the government's unserious attention to such.
Re: Why I'm Leaving USA - Soyinka by chrisxxx(m): 7:57am On Nov 13, 2016
bulldoza:
[s][/s]
Can you stop cheating people?
Everyday for the thief....
Watch your back....
Thanks. And people are seeing this without commenting on its authenticity.
Re: Why I'm Leaving USA - Soyinka by Cleversheva9(m): 7:59am On Nov 13, 2016
lifestyle1:
See grammer. He speak English pass oyinbo sef grin

Abeg guys support my girl on Instagram by liking her twerk dance video to help her win. Check link on my signature.

Thanks.

I have watched d video..... She's beautiful.
Re: Why I'm Leaving USA - Soyinka by prince9851(m): 8:01am On Nov 13, 2016
richidinho:
Why is soyinka disturbing people upandan?

We've heard of great men in this world, is this how they behaved before they died?

Isaac Newton
Michael Faraday
Yaw Ababio
Mungo park

Why our thing dey always dey different grin

Soyinka kor .... Soyabeans ni
i dont think u are alright
how is mungo park a great man?
Re: Why I'm Leaving USA - Soyinka by anytexy: 8:01am On Nov 13, 2016
mechouk1:
There is nothing that Trump said below that is not true. We should stop looking outwards an look inwards. We should be patriotic and concern ourselves more with what is good for Nigeria and Nigerians. America was built by forefathers that sacrificed and not the ones that looted. Do a progressive people support looting?
If Trump actually said these. I #standstandwithTrump#. Wait a minute. Are you saying that Soyinka is not in Nigeria all this while?. Green card or no green card, this man shoulld come and stay in Nigeria let's rebuild this nation, I beg.

1 Like

Re: Why I'm Leaving USA - Soyinka by morbeta(m): 8:01am On Nov 13, 2016
Nka in Igbo language means old age. So he is showing nka( Soyinka). Exhibition of old age.

1 Like

Re: Why I'm Leaving USA - Soyinka by Askmewhy(m): 8:04am On Nov 13, 2016
HolyHero:
Trump is gonna end the world.. we're all gonna die

God bless Trumps for this. Shame to our past and present leaders. Trumps thanks so much for insulting our leaders and Nigerians. Since they lack sense and what they know is to steal poor masses money and run abroad. God will not let them see peace.

1 Like

Re: Why I'm Leaving USA - Soyinka by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 13, 2016
mightyhazel:
I still gat lots of respect for prof.

Even tho he contributed largely 2 this 'change' we r seeing and bearing in the country!

Respect for some of the things he stood for in his youthful age.... Just can't be wiped out cos of a few senile failings of late cool
Cool..... The geezers all have their Golden days.
Re: Why I'm Leaving USA - Soyinka by ponyonm: 8:07am On Nov 13, 2016
richidinho:
Why is soyinka disturbing people upandan?

We've heard of great men in this world, is this how they behaved before they died?

Isaac Newton
Michael Faraday
Yaw Ababio
Mungo park

Why our thing dey always dey different grin

Soyinka kor .... Soyabeans ni

I just don't understand his problem with Trump and America. He's not an American and the fact that he's privileged to have a green card doesn't mean he should start making noise all over the place. If you can't stand Trump, get the furcke out of the US. America is not your fatherland.

2 Likes

Re: Why I'm Leaving USA - Soyinka by gesundheit: 8:08am On Nov 13, 2016
bangging:
Oh poor u, see what am saying? why is he in the America? After telling us that is only 2 type of people that will vote for Jonathan? Is among dose that put us where we are today so let him come and face it too, Was he running away b4? Abeg let him come back joor... As for you am convince that you are suffering from mental and fiscal disability... I feel your pain shaa... Take heart Trump won, and there is nofin thousand of wole soyinka can do to change that...I feel your pain boy, poor u...

Go learn how to write first, then come back for a convo.
Re: Why I'm Leaving USA - Soyinka by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 13, 2016
Braden2507:
My dad is Nigerian and I think Nigeria is a dirty third world shiithole inhabited by monkeys.Who gives a fvck what a skunk like you think. You deserve no sympathy. I wanted to contribute to Nigeria,but i've recently made up my mind to sell the lands I purchased in Nigeria and move on with my life.
please sell it to me, shey you will subsidize it? grin, I want to buy, edakun epp me by subsiding it grin
Re: Why I'm Leaving USA - Soyinka by kettle84(m): 8:13am On Nov 13, 2016
sole Soyinka the comedian.

1 Like

Re: Why I'm Leaving USA - Soyinka by chomytex(f): 8:14am On Nov 13, 2016
Grandpa, u talking too much. Nobody asked u to explain y you leaving. just leave already.

1 Like

Re: Why I'm Leaving USA - Soyinka by chomytex(f): 8:16am On Nov 13, 2016
dingbang:
Soyinka should come and lecture in uniport jor
Abeg we no need am.
Re: Why I'm Leaving USA - Soyinka by ponyonm: 8:17am On Nov 13, 2016
waice6571:
Pls sir, stop being ridiculous over US election.

America is for Americans and Nigeria for Nigerians. If you are uncomfortable with the recent twist of event let them be. Stop all this drama.

Nigeria is your birth place, by the green Card, you are just a glorified immigrant in their land. Come home let's build a greater Nigeria for the posterity to avoid the repeat of this drama in the future.

God bless you. Don't know why Nigerians can't mind their business.

1 Like

Re: Why I'm Leaving USA - Soyinka by lifestyle1(m): 8:19am On Nov 13, 2016
Cleversheva9:
I have watched d video..... She's beautiful.

Thanks bro.
Re: Why I'm Leaving USA - Soyinka by richidinho(m): 8:27am On Nov 13, 2016
prince9851:

i dont think u are alright
how is mungo park a great man?

Kid!
Who discover River Niger? Your dad?
Re: Why I'm Leaving USA - Soyinka by Oluwabenny: 8:34am On Nov 13, 2016
ehisbay:
Earnestly waiting for you
the idiot campaigned for Change. the change kum show face d mumu run go US....thank God for trump, atleast Soyinka too go kum know hw much wey dem dey sell bag of rice.
#Tearthegreencard

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Life In Secondary School / Rain / Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.