Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

Why Girls Usually Use Short Replies When Chatting. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Why Girls Usually Use Short Replies When Chatting. (1592 Views)

When Chatting Goes Soo Wrong / Fifteen Posts And Their Savage Replies On Twitter(pics) / Yahoo Masquerade Spotted At Lagos Cyber Cafe Seriously Chatting With Maga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Girls Usually Use Short Replies When Chatting. by wizzlyd(m): 8:00pm On Nov 12, 2016
I've you ever wondered why many girls use smileys and short replies when chatting nowadays? Seriously, I have come to realize why most girls do.

I was chatting with this babe yesterday and I was Like...

ME: How are you dear?
GIRL: 5n.
ME: How was your day?
ME: How is your family?
ME: Are you missing me?
GIRL: No.
ME: But I'm missing you
GIRL: Tanks.
ME: I'm not feeling well
GIRL: Sowi
ME: So how was ya day?
ME: are you busy?
GIRL: No
ME: Are you with someone over there?
GIRL: No.
ME: What? Why don't you type something interesting instead of sending me short replies?
GIRL: K
ME: Type something now!
GIRL: K
ME: Ok! Ok so its true.
GIRL: Dat wat?
ME: I've heard you failed your English exams...
GIRL: Who telled you? It is unpossible! I sawed the resalt yestarday... I passed away.
ME: OMG... That's ok. You can use smileys and short replies please!!
Re: Why Girls Usually Use Short Replies When Chatting. by freesinzu(m): 9:15pm On Nov 12, 2016
And op is so stupid you had to paste twice
Re: Why Girls Usually Use Short Replies When Chatting. by wizzlyd(m): 12:02am On Nov 13, 2016
freesinzu:
And op is so stupid you had to paste twice
op is so stupid you had to read twice

1 Like

Re: Why Girls Usually Use Short Replies When Chatting. by getbizy: 5:07pm On Nov 13, 2016
Hahaha Op u be badt guy!
Re: Why Girls Usually Use Short Replies When Chatting. by mercytripletz: 10:23pm On Nov 13, 2016
This post even makes no sense.

one annoying thing abt guys is that they don't have anything sensible to say apart from "how are you", " I am missing you", "How was your day", " how is dad" "How is mum" "Hope you are fine" "U re beautiful" blahblah
And these same guys will expect girls to be happy with their nonsense chats and greetings. tchew
Re: Why Girls Usually Use Short Replies When Chatting. by emyrald91(m): 9:27am On Nov 15, 2016
with two posts this shi_it
made front page.
I smell some rats here.
such a senseless post

(1) (Reply)

When You Receive Your First MMM Alert. / Been Laughing Since Morning / Phyno-obiagu (official Music Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.