Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Have You Lost Your Phone Before? Discuss Your Experience! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Have You Lost Your Phone Before? Discuss Your Experience! (434 Views)

Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating / Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread / Why You Should Always Switch Off Your Phone Before Removing the battery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Lost Your Phone Before? Discuss Your Experience! by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 12, 2016
Have You Ever Lost Your Phone Before??
If Yes,Where And How?
Discuss Your Experience With Your Fellow Nairalanders ..
Re: Have You Lost Your Phone Before? Discuss Your Experience! by samuel051: 8:06pm On Nov 12, 2016
nope,my Fone is part of me if am not with it i always have a feeling part of me is incomplete..
Re: Have You Lost Your Phone Before? Discuss Your Experience! by haywire07(m): 8:09pm On Nov 12, 2016
That moment when you touch your pocket after dragging for a bus and your fone is missing , den u burst into laughter not only because u lost your phone but because you also missed d bus

2 Likes

Re: Have You Lost Your Phone Before? Discuss Your Experience! by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 12, 2016
I've never lost a phone.
Re: Have You Lost Your Phone Before? Discuss Your Experience! by mazimee(m): 8:16pm On Nov 12, 2016
I lost my Asha 200 in a shop where I plugged it for charged .
Even though the phone wasn't really that efficient with one of the buttons, the thing pained me to my bone marrow.
That is the only phone I have lost to a hungry thief.
Re: Have You Lost Your Phone Before? Discuss Your Experience! by mriyesecnerwal(m): 8:43pm On Nov 12, 2016
The time I lost my phone inside maruwa at ishaga one time. Oh lawd, the thief just too deal with me. I called him and he told me to come pick it up at the bustop on getting there he'll switch it off. Did that for about 4 times, I just said "bro, please take it, the Lord be with you". It was a nokia 2690 days of PES 2010 or so multiplayer.

(1) (Reply)

My Huawei P8 Lite Wifi Can't Connect But It Will Switch On / How To Manage Facebook, Whatsapp And Sms Messages In One App: Drupe / Samsung Galaxy S4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.