Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Photo Of Saraki After The Super Eagles Victory - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Saraki After The Super Eagles Victory (66683 Views)

Protesters In Support Of Saraki Storm Senate (Photos) / Man Compares Suspension Of Saraki Dad In 80s By Senate & Ali Ndume's Suspension / Kwara Group Protest In Support Of Saraki's Corruption Trial (PICTURES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Saraki After The Super Eagles Victory by billyG(m): 2:02am On Nov 13, 2016
kettle84:
wrong party indeed is APC better than PDP?
U mean d dead party?
Re: Photo Of Saraki After The Super Eagles Victory by Charles1694: 2:56am On Nov 13, 2016
Re: Photo Of Saraki After The Super Eagles Victory by Charles1694: 2:59am On Nov 13, 2016
desire21a:
sad
Dude, if you know notin just shut the Bleep up. Pie charts can be gotten from anywhere. If Ondo and Lagos State have so much oil deposits. Why don't this country divide so that tribalistic idiots like you can go away. I'm from Rivers by the way. #onenigeria
Re: Photo Of Saraki After The Super Eagles Victory by nurusystem(m): 3:32am On Nov 13, 2016
ogba20:
Am stil wonderin how he became a minister and what he is still doing in that cabinet. Buhari has a skeleton in his cupboard

old fools is your own ampit clean. ruin dindinrin
Re: Photo Of Saraki After The Super Eagles Victory by atirolu(m): 3:58am On Nov 13, 2016
[quote author=ogba20 post=50989633]Am stil wonderin how he became a minister and what he is still doing in that cabinet. Buhari has a skeleton in his

he's another human being like trump who got to position but his own is supermagic

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Saraki After The Super Eagles Victory by tit(f): 4:04am On Nov 13, 2016
ogba20:
Am stil wonderin how he became a minister and what he is still doing in that cabinet. Buhari has a skeleton in his cupboard

may be they are gay lovers

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Saraki After The Super Eagles Victory by back2sender: 4:50am On Nov 13, 2016
kenonze:
The Minister of Sport cannot even afford N750 "armpit roll on"
Its not even up to 750 sef, i bought it 470 in trade fair on Friday.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Saraki After The Super Eagles Victory by UnknownSource: 5:09am On Nov 13, 2016
Cletus77:

Na so ur own mumu dey start!
Why do u like Displaying ur foolishness everyway?
Re: Photo Of Saraki After The Super Eagles Victory by avicky(f): 5:19am On Nov 13, 2016
UnknownSource:
Why is Akpabio hiding in d pix? Is he afraid of EFCC?
Can't you see that Da lung's armpit blocked him?
Re: Photo Of Saraki After The Super Eagles Victory by yinkslinks(m): 6:18am On Nov 13, 2016
Shows the minister is a dirty man. He married a lazy local woman. mehn go buy some roll on embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Photo Of Saraki After The Super Eagles Victory by richidinho(m): 6:54am On Nov 13, 2016
Bollinger:

He actually said that?

Ofcourse, i was like wat d hell
Re: Photo Of Saraki After The Super Eagles Victory by Kojochyke(m): 7:31am On Nov 13, 2016
kenonze:
nor mind d guy..
also look closely,them even pose for d pix befor d game start.
the screen behind them shows that the players are taking their national anthem!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Saraki After The Super Eagles Victory by megacodes: 7:49am On Nov 13, 2016
This photo was before the match ooo..not after the match!!! This was taken after the National anthem!! Look at the screen.
Re: Photo Of Saraki After The Super Eagles Victory by taiwotosho22(m): 7:59am On Nov 13, 2016
famousroland:
All Thanks to Akpabio...meanwhile Moses scored, Mikel got the 2nd, Moses scored the 3rd...is that not MMM at work...
you are mouthedsmiley

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Saraki After The Super Eagles Victory by Youandme158: 8:13am On Nov 13, 2016
Let be reasonable. Can ampit roll on prevent the ampit from sweat? r
kenonze:
kenonze:
kenonze:
Re: Photo Of Saraki After The Super Eagles Victory by jurjur: 8:17am On Nov 13, 2016
kenonze:

Hahahahahahahahahahaha! So amongst all their display, na just d man armpit u notice. Eehhkwa? Chaii! U get eye problem oo bros. But come to think of it! No b pit u call am? How u com dey expect make e dey like cake?
Re: Photo Of Saraki After The Super Eagles Victory by onostar(m): 8:40am On Nov 13, 2016
kenonze:
.... ACCUSER of the brethren... go buy for am na
Re: Photo Of Saraki After The Super Eagles Victory by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 13, 2016
midolian:
is that why u hav to expose ya dirty laps on a faceless forum?

Be honest to ursef
Re: Photo Of Saraki After The Super Eagles Victory by midolian(m): 9:12am On Nov 13, 2016
kenonze:

Be honest to ursef
ok, the laps are not too dirty. Beht why do u have to open them for all? angry
Re: Photo Of Saraki After The Super Eagles Victory by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 13, 2016
wadetaw202:

If reason for Dat ur pose is to tempt people, then I can assure u dat it is working perfectly.

Spoilt child,
Go for church service
Re: Photo Of Saraki After The Super Eagles Victory by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 13, 2016
midolian:
ok, the laps are not too dirty. Beht why do u have to open them for all? angry

Very soon u will confess.
I guess u are already on ur way for church service?
Re: Photo Of Saraki After The Super Eagles Victory by midolian(m): 9:18am On Nov 13, 2016
kenonze:

Very soon u will confess.
I guess u are already on ur way for church service?
No..my church is within me. I don't go to church where the pastor is only after my tithe and offering. You?
Re: Photo Of Saraki After The Super Eagles Victory by GROOOVE(m): 9:46am On Nov 13, 2016
megacodes:
This photo was before the match ooo..not after the match!!! This was taken after the National anthem!! Look at the screen.
Yea thats true, this was taken at their arrival
Bigii:

Mr Okpolo eyes goan do check up, I'm sure that your eye sickness has started again. There is no any sun reflection in that pics but light.
You dumb f.uck.....i was at the stadium, dont argue wit me...go back and check d pic
Re: Photo Of Saraki After The Super Eagles Victory by Aminat508(f): 9:55am On Nov 13, 2016
midolian:
No..my church is within me. I don't go to church where the pastor is only after my tithe and offering. You?
church ke? shocked
Re: Photo Of Saraki After The Super Eagles Victory by midolian(m): 9:58am On Nov 13, 2016
Aminat508:
church ke? shocked
grin grin grin

Don't mind me..i hv been teasing her since yesterday.
Re: Photo Of Saraki After The Super Eagles Victory by Aminat508(f): 10:02am On Nov 13, 2016
midolian:
grin grin grin

Don't mind me..i hv been teasing her since yesterday.
Eku teasing o grin
Re: Photo Of Saraki After The Super Eagles Victory by Bigsteveg(m): 10:10am On Nov 13, 2016
kenonze:
Nivea roll on is actually 500 naira

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Saraki After The Super Eagles Victory by PierreDeFermat(m): 1:25pm On Nov 13, 2016
Saraki can't even iron his shirt. I doubt if its a new shirt sef and the shirt is so cheap,maybe 700naira
Re: Photo Of Saraki After The Super Eagles Victory by mystmoze(m): 1:33pm On Nov 13, 2016
famousroland:
All Thanks to Akpabio...meanwhile Moses scored, Mikel got the 2nd, Moses scored the 3rd...is that not MMM at work...
bros I don pay money into one yeye old man account o...to confirm me na problem... I have called his guider still de guy too de yarn Swahili pls advice me on wot to do 08061638141 WhatsApp
Re: Photo Of Saraki After The Super Eagles Victory by solid3(m): 1:34pm On Nov 13, 2016
kenonze:

Does roll on mean no more sweating in the arm pit?
Re: Photo Of Saraki After The Super Eagles Victory by chuggy(m): 3:39pm On Nov 13, 2016
kenonze:
grin cheesy
Re: Photo Of Saraki After The Super Eagles Victory by seenter84: 3:43pm On Nov 13, 2016
Saraki mafia. C jeans my chappy wear. Dalung bush man e nor ja.
Cannot use roll up.
Later dem go say dem rich.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Blasted As He 'Teaches Atiku Abubakar A Lesson' At Lagos APC Rally / Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House / Chicago State University Reconfirms Tinubu's Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.