Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,334 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

2019 Igbo Presidency: 5 Valid Options- Danjuma Abdullah - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Igbo Presidency: 5 Valid Options- Danjuma Abdullah (5038 Views)

It Is Insanity For Anybody To Wish Buhari To Continue Beyond 2019 - Igbo Youths / 2019: Igbo Group Plans One-Million-Man March For Buhari / Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Might be Muslim Puppet- Danjuma Abdullah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019 Igbo Presidency: 5 Valid Options- Danjuma Abdullah by Turakidanjuma(m): 9:59pm On Nov 12, 2016
2019 IGBO PRESIDENCY: 5 POSSIBLE CANDIDATES

The political stage is already set for the gladiators. The Ndigbo nation has gotten the consent of the political Godfathers of Nigeria.

Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida was the first to break the news. By 2015 he stated that he would vote an Igbo President in 2019 IF HE SAW ONE. The call for unity by Abdulsalami Abubakar and his visit to the heart of Nigeria’s industrial development Nnewi was also part of conciliatory talks by the Statesman. The Ndigbo is yet to get a clear consensus as to who would carry the flag and break the 40 years jinx.

The Igbo nation should first of all get their facts right, nobody in Nigeria wants an Igbo President. Nobody wants a Yoruba, Igbo or Hausa President. Olu Falae won on Yoruba soil and lost everywhere else. Buhari lost thrice everywhere else and consistently wins in the North. The lesson is that nobody wants an ethno-centric president.

Buhari lost the election consistently because he was too Popular in the North and everyone feared that he would favour the North in all his policies [Well I guess they were right]. No right thinking Yoruba or Hausa would vote the likes of Alex Ekwueme for president. We don’t really care about his popularity among Igbos or his intelligence. All we need is an Igbo who is more Nigerian than he is Igbo. The same case happened to Awolowo, he was more Yoruba than he was Nigerian. He was a Yoruba nationalist and had no coloration of Nigerian nationalism in him, Nigerians wholly rejected over and over again. This is the same reason why Fashola can never be President.

In the same vein the Igbos should realize that PDP is an anti-Igbo party. It has nothing for them. Already there is a ploy to foist a northern President for the PDP come 2019. The zoning formula allocates VP slot to the south East. This party called PDP should be jettisoned by all well meaning Ndigbo. PDP IS DEAD.

The North would vote the following persons over Buhari come 2019. The numbers indicates our preference.

Rochas Okorocha: This Igbo politician is popular on the streets of Borno, Sokoto, Kebbi, Kano etc. There are few hausa-fulani persons that do not know Rochas Anayo Okorocha. He is a Nigerian with no ethnic coloration. He also fluently speaks over 6 Nigerian languages [including Hausa and Kanuri}.

Orji Uzor Kalu: This is an Igbo politician that would sweep South west, North Central, and the North West votes better than any other Igbo Politician would. This Godson Of IBB has endeared himself to many in the North and he is supported by many Northern strongmen.

Chibuike Ameachi: This Igbo politician has also won the hearts of Northern Nigeria. Most persons in Borno are well acquainted with the Exploits of this Rivers-born politician.

Peter Obi: We may not know much about Peter Obi apart from the lift he gave to Anambra while he was Governor. His speech on the economy and government wastefulness has been seen as the golden standard and exactly what Nigeria needs to achieve greatness. More is yet to be seen about him; however he is still a stranger to us [The North].

Ike Ekeremadu: This is one politician that is qualified and can deliver votes from both home and abroad. However he is Igbo-centric and does not have a far reaching connection to non-Igbo’s in Nigeria.

I believe these candidates are candidates that can deliver any time and would indeed capture the shia, middle belt and Northern Christian votes.

DANJUMA IS A CHRISTIAN WRITING FROM SOUTHERN BORNO STATE

Email: danjuma@9ja.site

http://9ja.site/2016/11/12/2019-igbo-presidency-4-valid-options-a-northerners-view/

1 Like

Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency: 5 Valid Options- Danjuma Abdullah by Eastactivist: 10:16pm On Nov 12, 2016
Op you've really spoken well is only the hate filled bigot that won't know that igbos has a better chance to clinche to the presidency as everyone mostly the northern Christians, the middle belt and Shia are yearning for and are ready to have a taste of an igbo presidency... Though I disagree to some extent

I love your submission at least it will open the eyes of my brothers that without the afonja there is still hope for us in Nigeria.

11 Likes

Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency: 5 Valid Options- Danjuma Abdullah by MyGeneration(m): 10:20pm On Nov 12, 2016
H
Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency: 5 Valid Options- Danjuma Abdullah by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 12, 2016
CFGTHT
Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency: 5 Valid Options- Danjuma Abdullah by kasheemawo(m): 10:34pm On Nov 12, 2016
With all these comments from iPod yoots?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency: 5 Valid Options- Danjuma Abdullah by mej67: 10:42pm On Nov 12, 2016
If your goal is to excite the Igbos to hate PDP or a reincarnate of it coming soon, I'd simply say to you that your scheme is Dead on Arrival.

Inside your heart, you fear the obvious -a mother PDP candidate will sweep Bubu out of Aso Villa with likely block vote from SE, majority of SS, more than half of SW and a split northern vote. This will come to pass.

Igbos won't go from any presidency come 2019. That I can assure you.

6 Likes

Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency: 5 Valid Options- Danjuma Abdullah by mej67: 10:46pm On Nov 12, 2016
A northern PDP presidential candidate, I mean. Stupid auto correct changed it to mother. BS
Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency: 5 Valid Options- Danjuma Abdullah by FakoMaybach1: 12:55am On Nov 13, 2016
op, all these men you listed have not done enough t convince a rational thinker to vote for them.

Ps i am an igbo man, but i wont vote a candidate because he is from my tribe; the people you listed above do not have convincing credentials.
Ethnicity should not be our basis for voting a candidate, competency should be key...if we keep pushing this tribal and zonal lines we wont move forward...i havent seen any igbo politician that can make me swoon....if you bring a technocrat like Ngozi okonjo i will vote and campaign for her free of charge.the US election has proven that the world is tired of politicians and lies, let technocrats and business people rule for a change

11 Likes

Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency: 5 Valid Options- Danjuma Abdullah by xelly: 1:39am On Nov 13, 2016
Well written but ROCHAS and Amaechi shouldn't make the list. We don't want people that will just get vote but those that can deliver. Sincerely speaking, Rochas is not an option and Amaechi is like Buhari in terms of enmity.

8 Likes

Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency: 5 Valid Options- Danjuma Abdullah by jumper524(m): 2:15am On Nov 13, 2016
Igbo 4 President? Never With all the insult and problems they are giving to nigeria even vice dem no go see. thats the life time punishment we've given them

10 Likes

Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency: 5 Valid Options- Danjuma Abdullah by naijaking1: 3:07am On Nov 13, 2016
Most Igbos would rather have Buhari than Okoro Hausa. For real.

14 Likes

Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency: 5 Valid Options- Danjuma Abdullah by felicitywe(m): 3:44am On Nov 13, 2016
Turakidanjuma:
2019 IGBO PRESIDENCY: 5 POSSIBLE CANDIDATES

The political stage is already set for the gladiators. The Ndigbo nation has gotten the consent of the political Godfathers of Nigeria.

Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida was the first to break the news. By 2015 he stated that he would vote an Igbo President in 2019 IF HE SAW ONE. The call for unity by Abdulsalami Abubakar and his visit to the heart of Nigeria’s industrial development Nnewi was also part of conciliatory talks by the Statesman. The Ndigbo is yet to get a clear consensus as to who would carry the flag and break the 40 years jinx.

The Igbo nation should first of all get their facts right, nobody in Nigeria wants an Igbo President. Nobody wants a Yoruba, Igbo or Hausa President. Olu Falae won on Yoruba soil and lost everywhere else. Buhari lost thrice everywhere else and consistently wins in the North. The lesson is that nobody wants an ethno-centric president.

Buhari lost the election consistently because he was too Popular in the North and everyone feared that he would favour the North in all his policies [Well I guess they were right]. No right thinking Yoruba or Hausa would vote the likes of Alex Ekwueme for president. We don’t really care about his popularity among Igbos or his intelligence. All we need is an Igbo who is more Nigerian than he is Igbo. The same case happened to Awolowo, he was more Yoruba than he was Nigerian. He was a Yoruba nationalist and had no coloration of Nigerian nationalism in him, Nigerians wholly rejected over and over again. This is the same reason why Fashola can never be President.

In the same vein the Igbos should realize that PDP is an anti-Igbo party. It has nothing for them. Already there is a ploy to foist a northern President for the PDP come 2019. The zoning formula allocates VP slot to the south East. This party called PDP should be jettisoned by all well meaning Ndigbo. PDP IS DEAD.

The North would vote the following persons over Buhari come 2019. The numbers indicates our preference.

Rochas Okorocha: This Igbo politician is popular on the streets of Borno, Sokoto, Kebbi, Kano etc. There are few hausa-fulani persons that do not know Rochas Anayo Okorocha. He is a Nigerian with no ethnic coloration. He also fluently speaks over 6 Nigerian languages [including Hausa and Kanuri}.

Orji Uzor Kalu: This is an Igbo politician that would sweep South west, North Central, and the North West votes better than any other Igbo Politician would. This Godson Of IBB has endeared himself to many in the North and he is supported by many Northern strongmen.

Chibuike Ameachi: This Igbo politician has also won the hearts of Northern Nigeria. Most persons in Borno are well acquainted with the Exploits of this Rivers-born politician.
rotimi-amaechits2

Peter Obi: We may not know much about Peter Obi apart from the lift he gave to Anambra while he was Governor. His speech on the economy and government wastefulness has been seen as the golden standard and exactly what Nigeria needs to achieve greatness. More is yet to be seen about him; however he is still a stranger to us [The North].

peter-obi

Ike Ekeremadu: This is one politician that is qualified and can deliver votes from both home and abroad. However he is Igbo-centric and does not have a far reaching connection to non-Igbo’s in Nigeria.

senator-ike

I believe these candidates are candidates that can deliver any time and would indeed capture the shia, middle belt and Northern Christian votes.

DANJUMA IS A CHRISTIAN WRITING FROM SOUTHERN BORNO STATE

Email: danjuma@9ja.site

http://9ja.site/2016/11/12/2019-igbo-presidency-4-valid-options-a-northerners-view/

OP Dont u think the men u listed as unqualified r the ones to transform Nigeria.You mentioned Awo,Fashola, Ekwueme and u added Ike Ekweremadu to the list.Well,the Igbo want transformation and equality which will affect every man where ever u reside.The nation should be restructured for better development,where ur nonqualified candidates will develop their places.We r tired of pady pady govt.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency: 5 Valid Options- Danjuma Abdullah by koladebrainiac(m): 3:55am On Nov 13, 2016
When Igbo are ready they will become president of this country. But for now they are not ready.
They are busy sleeping n playing the victim card.
Maybe this time Donald Trump will look their side n yank power from Buhari n give it to them or bring cutlass n cut East for them n gice them Biafra.

For now they are contended with their 5% n hope that Namdi Kanu will make it easier for them.

Shey for every book of Heroism we read, one person of worth will be sacrificed n his blood will liberate them.. Maybe Nnamdi Kanu blood is pure.

So let them continue in their self pity n maybe by 2019 We Nigerians will pity them n get them one true leader. Maybe Nnamdi Kanu.

Till then....

5 Likes

Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency: 5 Valid Options- Danjuma Abdullah by tit(f): 3:59am On Nov 13, 2016
N ever
A llow
I bo
R ule
A gain
Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency: 5 Valid Options- Danjuma Abdullah by abduljabbar4(m): 4:32am On Nov 13, 2016
Eastactivist:
Op you've really spoken well is only the hate filled bigot that won't know that igbos has a better chance to clinche to the presidency as everyone mostly the northern Christians, the middle belt and Shia are yearning for and are ready to have a taste of an igbo presidency... Though I disagree to some extent

I love your submission at least it will open the eyes of my brothers that without the afonja there is still hope for us in Nigeria.

Where is your proof? You didn't see this anywhere and I'm sure you have never left the se and you are here making claims anyhow.

Most Northern christians don't care about tribe

The minorities from the middle-belt are also not concerned about tribe. Who is their own?

The "afonjas" who are also in the middlebelt won't vote for you because of your hatred

The Hausas are planning to do to you what you are currently doing to president Buhari. I'm sorry if you find it offensive but most people here now refer to you as "munafukan banza"

@post I think the only people that stand a chance are amaruchi and rochas okorocha. The Igbos have killed their politics game with all the biafra and hateful rants.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency: 5 Valid Options- Danjuma Abdullah by nku5: 5:40am On Nov 13, 2016
Nice one OP. But abeg Amaechi is not Igbo. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency: 5 Valid Options- Danjuma Abdullah by ikeyman00(m): 5:40am On Nov 13, 2016
Haha
Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency: 5 Valid Options- Danjuma Abdullah by Ojiofor: 5:45am On Nov 13, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Where is your proof? You didn't see this anywhere and I'm sure you have never left the se and you are here making claims anyhow.

The minorities from the middle-belt are also not concerned about tribe. Who is their own?

The "afonjas" who are also in the middlebelt won't vote for you because of your hatred

The Hausas are planning to do to you what you are currently doing to president Buhari. I'm sorry if you find it offensive but most people here now refer to you as "munafukan banza"

@post I think the only people that stand a chance are amaruchi and rochas okorocha. The Igbos have killed their politics game with all the biafra and hateful rants.

At least Igbos are not blowing themselves up and killing indiscriminately to show their phantom hatred for Buhari unlike
Hausa/Fulani/Kanuri that ganged up to form Boko haram because they want power back.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency: 5 Valid Options- Danjuma Abdullah by Nobody: 5:59am On Nov 13, 2016
The Op took his time to pen down a beautiful nonsense. Let's not get ahead of ourselves here. . .....
Any close observer of the Nigerian political sphere would appreciate this fact contrary to what the op has written :
2019 is for the north. If Buhari doesn't go for a second term, another northerner would be brought in to "complete their tenure". Ditto for PDP, that's their only way of getting power back.
PDP and/or APGA gives the igbos a better leverage to power. Come to think of it, is it APC set up by union of two igbo haters (Buhari -CPC- whose open disdain for the 5% is razor sharp or Tinubu -ACN - a largely Yoruba party whose Oba of Lagos told them to go die in the lagoon and whose then governor deported them from Lagos en masse? If the Igbos want power, they need to wake up, get serious with project Nigeria and give APGA a national appeal or merge it with maybe KOWA.
Okorocha is a joke, Amaechi a comic relief. Charity they say begins at home , fraternizing with the north to the detriment of your people would eventually make you a villain. Hello Tinubu!!
Last last, the igbos haven't been United on a common course and in the long run, they would be their own downfall. Project Biafra is a vivid example. Backstabbing and laying landmines for themselves seems to be the order of the day, ask me why? That's cos they can be bought over with a plate of porridge (politically speaking).

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency: 5 Valid Options- Danjuma Abdullah by Sealeddeal(m): 6:03am On Nov 13, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Nobody refer anybody as 'Munafunkan banza'. I live here in the north and I usually have a heated political disagreement with northerners. They do call me Avenger, IPOB, Nyamiri but this one you wrote there is your own coined word and you come to Nairaland to lie.
Actually, Ruling Nigeria doesn't need voting. Nigeria election is just a sham.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency: 5 Valid Options- Danjuma Abdullah by Nobody: 6:05am On Nov 13, 2016
The moment Anambra people flood this place, U will be shocked what this thread will look like..

Bet me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency: 5 Valid Options- Danjuma Abdullah by abduljabbar4(m): 6:14am On Nov 13, 2016
Sealeddeal:
Nobody refer anybody as 'Munafunkan banza'. I live here in the north and I usually have a heated political disagreement with northerners. They do call me Avenger, IPOB, Nyamiri but this one you wrote there is your own coined word and you come to Nairaland to lie.
Actually, Ruling Nigeria doesn't need voting. Nigeria election is just a sham.

No one refers to people like you as ipob or avenger because you are not well known here even though your biafra movement is known here. Where do you live?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency: 5 Valid Options- Danjuma Abdullah by Sealeddeal(m): 6:20am On Nov 13, 2016
abduljabbar4:

No one refers to people like you as ipob or avenger because you are not well known here even though your biafra movement is known here. Where do you live?
I don't want to mention where I live but it's a Northwestern state.But then, I have been to 3 Northwestern states but presently live in one of them.
Mind you, I discuss with the educated ones. All the names I mentioned are well known to them.
Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency: 5 Valid Options- Danjuma Abdullah by 1stGerman: 6:28am On Nov 13, 2016
FakoMaybach1:
op, all these men you listed have not done enough t convince a rational thinker to vote for them.

Ps i am an igbo man, but i wont vote a candidate because he is from my tribe; the people you listed above do not have convincing credentials.
Ethnicity should not be our basis for voting a candidate, competency should be key...if we keep pushing this tribal and zonal lines we wont move forward...i havent seen any igbo politician that can make me swoon....if you bring a technocrat like Ngozi okonjo i will vote and campaign for her free of charge.the US election has proven that the world is tired of politicians and lies, let technocrats and business people rule for a change

Bros you make brain. .. I like rational thinkers like you. God bless you

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency: 5 Valid Options- Danjuma Abdullah by abduljabbar4(m): 6:43am On Nov 13, 2016
Sealeddeal:
I don't want to mention where I live but it's a Northwestern state.But then, I have been to 3 Northwestern states but presently live in one of them.
Mind you, I discuss with the educated ones. All the names I mentioned are well known to them.

I'm not proud to say it but I hope you know the population of the uneducated ones and some of the educated ones hardly care about politics. I started having interest in politics when I joined NL

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency: 5 Valid Options- Danjuma Abdullah by blackpanda: 6:52am On Nov 13, 2016
Eastactivist:

Keep dreaming!
Nobody is yearning for an Igbo President. Nigerians will only support a candidate that can be President of Nigeria, not President of Igboland. We need a nationalist, not a bigot. Unfortunately, igbos have a way of pulling each other down when it comes to elections. Plus all this story of "Biafral will make it almost impossible for the rest of the country to trust an igbo man to deliver without prejudice.

Until we see an honest detribalized igbo man, igbo's chances of will President is zilt!

9 Likes

Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency: 5 Valid Options- Danjuma Abdullah by Lifestone(m): 7:11am On Nov 13, 2016
Ojiofor:

At least Igbos are not blowing themselves up and killing indiscriminately to show their phantom hatred for Buhari unlike
Hausa/Fulani/Kanuri that ganged up to form Boko haram because they want power back.
My argument against this line of thought is to ask what GEJ did as the most powerful man in Nigeria to safe himself rather than play the victim? It's basic that anyone behind bokoharam escalation is not his friend and should have been crushed.
Maybe you should remind yourself that BH didn't start in GEJ's government, but he was less decisive in dealing with it and it consumed his government. Why should he blame anyone else but himself?

5 Likes

Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency: 5 Valid Options- Danjuma Abdullah by Sealeddeal(m): 7:25am On Nov 13, 2016
abduljabbar4:

I'm not proud to say it but I hope you know the population of the uneducated ones and some of the educated ones hardly care about politics. I started having interest in politics when I joined NL
A lot of the educated ones are in deed interested in politics but not fervently as opposed to the uneducated ones. In fact, on daily basis, I do discuss political issues with my colleagues in my workplace and others elsewhere when situation presents itself.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency: 5 Valid Options- Danjuma Abdullah by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 13, 2016
Eastactivist:

wanted to comment only to notice u r an Osu...I will ignore u like how afonjas has bn ignoring u now on social media.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency: 5 Valid Options- Danjuma Abdullah by Ojiofor: 9:09am On Nov 13, 2016
Lifestone:

My argument against this line of thought is to ask what GEJ did as the most powerful man in Nigeria to safe himself rather than play the victim? It's basic that anyone behind bokoharam escalation is not his friend and should have been crushed.
Maybe you should remind yourself that BH didn't start in GEJ's government, but he was less decisive in dealing with it and it consumed his government. Why should he blame anyone else but himself?

When he was decisive in dealing with boko haram you guys said he was committing genocide against the North and Buhari said and I quote 'War against boko haram is war against the North.
Anyway I am not here to defend Gej and his administration my comment concerning boko haram is a statement of fact.
Let me remind you guys as well that agitation for Biafra started in the year 2000 and have nothing to do with Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency: 5 Valid Options- Danjuma Abdullah by nku5: 9:26am On Nov 13, 2016
Ojiofor:

When he was decisive in dealing with boko haram you guys said he was committing genocide against the North and Buhari said and I quote 'War against boko haram is war against the North.
Anyway I am not here to defend Gej and his administration my comment concerning boko haram is a statement of fact.
Let me remind you guys as well that agitation for Biafra started in the year 2000 and have nothing to do with Buhari.

Pro-Biafran agitators had started talking to people in Okigwe as far back as 1998. But it was the Zamfara state sharia implementation in 1999 that sparked it seriously. By 2000 it was already silently entrenched in the SE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency: 5 Valid Options- Danjuma Abdullah by limeta(f): 9:30am On Nov 13, 2016
All we need is an Igbo who is more Nigerian than he is Igbo.

OP sorry there is no Igbo more nigeria than he is igbo
You did not ask the past presidents of such befor they became president
3 million Igbo people were killed by Nigeria
If you truly care about the Igbo,s give them what they ask (BIAFRA)
This yr master/slave mentality no longer hold water.

The Saying, “one Nigeria” Is Mere Balderdash. My Wife Murdered In My Presence. by cornoil(m): 7:04am
Man whose wife was murdered by Kano mob flees to the East, speaks: Dauda and other suspects acquitted by court killed my wife in my presence

FVCK yr one zoogaria presidency

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kwara State Local Government Elections Official Results Released By KWASIEC / Kwarans Gather Around Sarakis House In Kwara To Mock Him after Guber result. vid / PDP Fake News Of The Day. Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.