Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Victor Moses Tweet After Eagles Win Over Algeria - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Moses Tweet After Eagles Win Over Algeria (51059 Views)

Paul Pogba Deletes 'disrespectful' Tweet After Jose Mourinho Sacking / Kelechi Iheanacho Leads Celebration Party After Eagles' Match In Yaoundé / Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With Iheanacho On Twitter After Eagles Win, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Moses Tweet After Eagles Win Over Algeria by saudyarmani(m): 12:34pm On Nov 13, 2016
The only thing I dislike about Africans,especially nigerians,we allow our emotions overide our feelings.

No one even applauded the coach for his good job and sensible selection of players to the team....

Una dey open teeth dey shout moses...mikel...iwobi...if he didint invite them..tell me how they would come play??

I salute the coach and the crew for a job well done,I return as the only lepper to show gratitude...
Haters full Nigeria like bedbug waiting for you to fail so they can say shit about you..but be rest assured God will put them to SHAME for you #AMEN

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Tweet After Eagles Win Over Algeria by sirjomore(m): 12:47pm On Nov 13, 2016
kmaxx:
He was good but not better than Messi. If the eagles are always this good, why won't ordinary Nigerians be proud of our home team? Just qualify for Russia 2018, get to final or even semi-final and you've made us proud!
so wetin bring Messi come inside Dis mata
Re: Victor Moses Tweet After Eagles Win Over Algeria by Momoh7(m): 12:47pm On Nov 13, 2016
the hustle is real.... grin
Re: Victor Moses Tweet After Eagles Win Over Algeria by crush20(m): 12:47pm On Nov 13, 2016
yungryce:

sorry to say but, both u & d person dat said "better than messi no get sense". Wetin bring Messi come African WCQ

See shading.....lol
Re: Victor Moses Tweet After Eagles Win Over Algeria by blackjah(m): 12:49pm On Nov 13, 2016
yungryce:

sorry to say but, both u & d person dat said "better than messi no get sense". Wetin bring Messi come African WCQ
Una three no get sense finally.

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Tweet After Eagles Win Over Algeria by NetwizardX(m): 12:51pm On Nov 13, 2016
Naija For Life.
Re: Victor Moses Tweet After Eagles Win Over Algeria by sisqology(m): 12:57pm On Nov 13, 2016
youngaz:
lol...Shift jhoor...just stating d fact...Oooohhh wait...U are...UNITED??...of course You are...*soooorrrrrrryyyyyy*gringrin

Sleep!
Re: Victor Moses Tweet After Eagles Win Over Algeria by MadCow1: 1:11pm On Nov 13, 2016
Only Victor Moses can play a 1 - 2 with the opponent to score.. grin
Re: Victor Moses Tweet After Eagles Win Over Algeria by afoz: 1:13pm On Nov 13, 2016
youngaz:
D spirit Conte has given dis boiz is so good..even Cahill scored for England too...and need I say dat Moses has more goals dis season dan Martial and Rooney combined?gringrin ...
good of him
Re: Victor Moses Tweet After Eagles Win Over Algeria by vinelli(m): 1:43pm On Nov 13, 2016
BlindAngel:
Rubbish, only two goals when moses score person nor go hear word again. Also if any Nigeria player score one single goal for he club, the next day all Nigeria news papers will be filled with the news all over all the newspapers.
Didier Drogba and yaya toure who both scored hundreds of goals for their clubs, are they nor ordinary human like Nigerian players.
Rubbish
you must be possessed. Can't u just be proud of them. Don't d Ivoriens worship their stars. The hate eating u up must be cast out
Re: Victor Moses Tweet After Eagles Win Over Algeria by Majorking66(m): 2:14pm On Nov 13, 2016
Victor Moses is the man in form
Re: Victor Moses Tweet After Eagles Win Over Algeria by youngaz(m): 2:49pm On Nov 13, 2016
sisqology:

Sleep!
cheesycheesycheesycheesy
Even a blind man will see dat U're a Red Devil...buh U're now getting back to form nah...or wah do U tink?grin
Re: Victor Moses Tweet After Eagles Win Over Algeria by Rossikk(m): 4:05pm On Nov 13, 2016
Peterpanny:
Both moses and the entire nigeria team including their coach no reach neymer left leg.talk more of messi.idio.t.s on this nairaland can bash or quote me i dont care.
My friend sharrap there. Who is Neymar? Is he not from the same Brazil that Germany thrashed 7-0 the other day? I put it to you that no team on earth can beat the Super Eagles by 7-0.

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Tweet After Eagles Win Over Algeria by chansmokers: 5:00pm On Nov 13, 2016
BlindAngel:
Rubbish, only two goals when moses score person nor go hear word again. Also if any Nigeria player score one single goal for he club, the next day all Nigeria news papers will be filled with the news all over all the newspapers.
Didier Drogba and yaya toure who both scored hundreds of goals for their clubs, are they nor ordinary human like Nigerian players.
Rubbish
two words bad belle
Re: Victor Moses Tweet After Eagles Win Over Algeria by JayJustus(m): 5:16pm On Nov 13, 2016
BlindAngel:
Rubbish

FREE YOURSELF FROM HATE...
Re: Victor Moses Tweet After Eagles Win Over Algeria by slimtosin(m): 5:25pm On Nov 13, 2016
yungryce:

........man read what he said very well...he said he is good but not better than messi...oops...you should go for eye drop
Re: Victor Moses Tweet After Eagles Win Over Algeria by yungryce: 5:59pm On Nov 13, 2016
slimtosin:
........man read what he said very well...he said he is good but not better than messi...oops...you should go for eye drop

Anoda senseless person. Does messi play African WCQ. Why d comparison
Re: Victor Moses Tweet After Eagles Win Over Algeria by Peterpanny: 6:02pm On Nov 13, 2016
Rossikk:
My friend sharrap there. Who is Neymar? Is he not from the same Brazil that Germany thrashed 7-0 the other day? I put it to you that no team on earth can beat the Super Eagles by 7-0.
my friend keep talking.neymar is the world best player.neymar didnt play for brazil when they lost 7-0.mr man there are teams that will even beat nigeria 9-0.
Re: Victor Moses Tweet After Eagles Win Over Algeria by CAESAR4COM: 6:31pm On Nov 13, 2016
Na so....
Re: Victor Moses Tweet After Eagles Win Over Algeria by Mike008(m): 6:35pm On Nov 13, 2016
Am not confounded by 2 goals. Albeit some good strikes, if Nigeria had failed to beat Algeria, I would have blamed Moses for a lack of instinctive final 3rd decisions, opting to give the ball away cheaply, when he should have gone for goal.
His first goal albeit great awareness was a gift. And the second, more credit to the assist.
Overall good performance but not outstanding.
Re: Victor Moses Tweet After Eagles Win Over Algeria by holladeemeji(m): 6:52pm On Nov 13, 2016
Received sense and free yourself from HATE grin
Re: Victor Moses Tweet After Eagles Win Over Algeria by bigfather(m): 7:41pm On Nov 13, 2016
dabossman:

Do you read Ivorian newspapers or blogs to know if they celebrate their own players in similar fashion?

Good question jare
Re: Victor Moses Tweet After Eagles Win Over Algeria by osaxestpeace(m): 8:01pm On Nov 13, 2016
MyVision2020:

one word for SHE!
she is blind
Re: Victor Moses Tweet After Eagles Win Over Algeria by Realali(f): 2:09am On Nov 14, 2016
BlindAngel:
Rubbish

You Mumu know be small
Re: Victor Moses Tweet After Eagles Win Over Algeria by Livefreeordieha(m): 3:40am On Nov 14, 2016
Ipisi:
See Victor Moses' Tweet that got Fans Reactions after Eagles win Over Algeria (PHOTOS)

Victor Moses is a bag of talent and has been in good form of his career recently for both Chelsea and Nigeria. The young man was in another planet throughout the game as he bagged a brace for the Super Eagles as they breezed pass the Desert Warriors of
Algeria 3-1 at the Godswill Akpabio (Nest of Champions) Stadium in Uyo on Saturday 12th November 2016.
A brace by 25-year-old Victor Moses and an additional goal by his fellow Chelsea star and Super Eagles Captain Mikel Obi ensured Nigeria stayed top of Group B of the qualifying tournament for Russia 2018.
Fans were full of praises for him and as one crazy fan was even quick to say that Victor Moses is better than Barcelona's Lionel Messi (How Funny and laughable). See tweets...

http://get9jasports..com.ng/2016/11/fans-react-to-victor-moses-tweet-after.html

every time fans react...when will airconditions react?
Re: Victor Moses Tweet After Eagles Win Over Algeria by frankodus(m): 9:27am On Nov 14, 2016
my man everyday
Re: Victor Moses Tweet After Eagles Win Over Algeria by gemale(m): 9:34am On Nov 14, 2016
bastien:
No body dey thank the coach for yesterday match, no body see the transformation of the Super Eagles yesterday! And no coach no fit sit down through out the 90mins.
Rohr tried o! His tactical approach 2 D match was on point. D Algerians didn't do their homework well. Dey dismissed mikel & Moses as persona non grata (even me sef dismissed mikel bt I backed Moses 2 deliver) choosing instead 2 focus on iwobi & iheanacho, who had bn our hitmen recently. Rohr decided 2 use these rejected stones as d chief cornerstones in dt match. He even revealed b4 hand dt he wld build d team around mikel bt d Algerians thought he was bluffing. Playing iheanacho in d 9 position also destabilized dem because dey expected him 2 play as an AMC still dey committed men 2 him thereby freeing players lyk Moses & etebo 2 do their thing. Mikel too was phenomenal. He was a totally different player 4rm d sluggish, sit back person he was against Zambia. He attacked hungrily & kept d ball well. He moved forward intelligently & played his role as a midfield linchpin perfectly thereby playing a key role in our 2 goals - he supplied dt 1,2 pass 4 Moses 2 make dt beautiful run 2 score d 1st goal & he received a penetrating thru pass 4rm etebo, beating d offside trap set by d Algerian defence b4 calmly placing d ball beyond d reach of Algerian keeper's right hand in2 d net. I'm sure Rohr wld hv instructed our players 2 focus their shots on dt side afta discovering their keeper was weak on dt side hence our 3 goals entered 4rm dt side. Also pairing balogun wt troost ekong & shunting omeruo 2 ryt back position where his bloopers wld hv a lesser chance of costing d team big time was a gud move.
Re: Victor Moses Tweet After Eagles Win Over Algeria by bastien: 9:58am On Nov 14, 2016
gemale:

Rohr tried o! His tactical approach 2 D match was on point. D Algerians didn't do their homework well. Dey dismissed mikel & Moses as persona non grata (even me sef dismissed mikel bt I backed Moses 2 deliver) choosing instead 2 focus on iwobi & iheanacho, who had bn our hitmen recently. Rohr decided 2 use these rejected stones as d chief cornerstones in dt match. He even revealed b4 hand dt he wld build d team around mikel bt d Algerians thought he was bluffing. Playing iheanacho in d 9 position also destabilized dem because dey expected him 2 play as an AMC still dey committed men 2 him thereby freeing players lyk Moses & etebo 2 do their thing. Mikel too was phenomenal. He was a totally different player 4rm d sluggish, sit back person he was against Zambia. He attacked hungrily & kept d ball well. He moved forward intelligently & played his role as a midfield linchpin perfectly thereby playing a key role in our 2 goals - he supplied dt 1,2 pass 4 Moses 2 make dt beautiful run 2 score d 1st goal & he received a penetrating thru pass 4rm etebo, beating d offside trap set by d Algerian defence b4 calmly placing d ball beyond d reach of Algerian keeper's right hand in2 d net. I'm sure Rohr wld hv instructed our players 2 focus their shots on dt side afta discovering their keeper was weak on dt side hence our 3 goals entered 4rm dt side. Also pairing balogun wt troost ekong & shunting omeruo 2 ryt back position where his bloopers wld hv a lesser chance of costing d team big time was a gud move.
boss u have said it all o, nice one!
Re: Victor Moses Tweet After Eagles Win Over Algeria by davmor(m): 10:23pm On Nov 15, 2016
Him Humble Moses......as a victor opened the goal leading to victory for Nigeria....shineOn dear Calciatore!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo & Son Strike A Pose On His £200k-per-week Yacht / "Beauty" : Fans React To Haaland SHOCK Bicycle Goal Vs Schalke (Photos, Video) / Manuel Akanji Rocks Super Eagles Jersey Amid Dual Nationality Protests. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.