Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Piuni Telecoms Business Opportunity - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Piuni Telecoms Business Opportunity (1096 Views)

Piuni Telecoms Business / What's This PIUNI All About? Is It A Scam? / Become A Foundational Affiliate Of A Global Telecoms Giant - Piuni International (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Piuni Telecoms Business Opportunity by adedejidamilare(m): 5:23am On Nov 13, 2016
If you had the perfect opportunity that could make your dreams come true, would you go for it. Mobile Technology is changing the world. There are over 4 billion active phones worldwide. We spend countless hours on our phones daily. Phone are becoming more and more addictive .

An average person spends 2-4 hours on his phone daily. This means the best business anyone can be doing in this century is one that has products and services built around an addictive need or desire of people. People must buy data and airtime hence MTN, GLO, AIRTEL, etisalat and Co make billions of dollars yearly. #100 airtime might look very small to you but if 1,000,000 people are buying that daily, that's cool 1billion naira. Just like my friend will say that airtime money is "free money".

Mtn made the first call on May 16, 2001. Few people took the risk as at that time to partner with MTN with huge sums of money just on the premise of hope. Telecoms business was new as at that time but little did they know that they were setting themselves and their family up for financial prosperity. My mentor once told me, "No man has ever become successful without taking risks". Today we see how big the industry has become and how few people benefited from the wealth

Intrestingly, in early 2016, a giant Telecommunications company came to Nigeria to pioneer a movement where ordinary people could own a stake in the telecoms industry. You might be wondering how it is possible. Well, for those that missed the MTN opportunity and for those that would have partnerd with MTN then had they known early, here is another chance. The company has it's head quarters in Arkansas, USA. They give people the flexibility and ease to perform their regular daily activities like Bill payment, online purchase, mobile top up etc. And not just that, they allow you earn a share out of the stake you obtain with them. Delay is a known killer of destiny. It's a previledge you are hearing this right now. Contact me for more information on how to be a big time beneficiary. Check my signature to get my contact for more details.

Re: Piuni Telecoms Business Opportunity by adedejidamilare(m): 6:57am On Feb 15, 2017
Piuni telecom Business is very lucrative and productive. let me tell you why. in Nigeria, it is a known fact that at least 1,000,000 Nigerians do data subscription daily. That's a minimum of 1 billion naira bring generated daily from data. now imagine you having a platform that can pay you commission if you encourage people to do this subscription through it. they still pay their normal #1000 for subscribing but because they did it through you, you are entitled to commissions of 1-5% per person. please tell me, how will that change your life. some couple of years back, I got to know that Mike Adenuga makes up to #10 billion for just sitting in his office. imagine 20 million GLO subscribers buying #100 airtime daily, he cool makes cool 2 billion naira daily. Rich people don't only work hard for money ,they work smart. Warren Buffet said, "if you don't look for a way to make money while you sleep, you will work until you die ". You can have a system that works for you too. let me show you how to be financially free With Piuni opportunity. my contact details is in my profile.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Givers Forum / A Very Important Information On Virtual Currency Business / MMM Nigeria To Delete Inactive Accounts Permanently After 3 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.