Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,498 members, 7,830,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Beware Of Scammers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beware Of Scammers (383 Views)

1,000 Chinese Scammers Arrested Inside A House In Malaysia (Photos) / New Ways of Scammers and How I Was Almost Duped In Ikorodu Today / ‘I Called Them Before I Have Sex With My Wife’; Man Hypnotised By Scammers. PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Scammers by David403(m): 6:15am On Nov 13, 2016
Dear customer due to BVN validation in conplince with CBN directive your ATM card has been blocked call customer help
line on 08148240069.I got dis message yesterday night,pls if u are send dis kind of msg don't call them oo they are fraudsters..The person can't even spell "compliance ".God bless us all
Re: Beware Of Scammers by HtwoOw: 6:58am On Nov 13, 2016
Any reasonable person would understand that no individual has direct line to CBN

Also banks do not use 0814 number it's either 0800 or 0900 or 01

A random Google search of that number on Google reveals its a conc scamming number, two weeks or so ago someone said this number stole 700k from his dad's account

Finally whenever you get a message and you are confused, walk into your bank and rectify problems
Re: Beware Of Scammers by David403(m): 7:10am On Nov 13, 2016
Tanx

(1) (Reply)

We’ve Paid Some Fulani To Stop Killings In Southern Kaduna – El-rufai / DHQ To Punish Soldiers Accused Of Rape In IDP Camps / Armed Robbers Caught Trying To Snatch An Igbo Traders ₦3million In Minna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.