Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

SHOCKER: Why I Left My Lecturer Husband, Got Pregnant For A Bricklayer – Housewi - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / SHOCKER: Why I Left My Lecturer Husband, Got Pregnant For A Bricklayer – Housewi (1108 Views)

My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant / 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo / "My Husband Got Our Neighbor Pregnant, They Are Both Begging Me"-woman Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHOCKER: Why I Left My Lecturer Husband, Got Pregnant For A Bricklayer – Housewi by Oloyenews: 6:48am On Nov 13, 2016
SHOCKER: Why I Left My Lecturer Husband, Got Pregnant For A Bricklayer – Housewife

A university lecturer in Nigeria is facing a humiliating dilemma in his marriage.

Suraju Oyekunle, said to be a teacher at the Lagos State University (LASU), Lagos, is fighting hard to save his 13 years old marriage to Kafayat who has not only been unfaithful to him, but is pregnant for another man, according to a news report published by P.M.Express newspaper.

The real complication, however, is that Mrs. Oyekunle has openly confessed to being in love with the intruder, whom she said she prefers to spend the rest of her life with, the report says.

Interestingly, the intruder, Fatai Alimi, is a bricklayer.

The paper reported that Mrs. Oyekunle, 36, packed out from her matrimonial home in October when her husband travelled out of the town, and then moved in with Mr. Alimi, her new lover, who was living in the same Igando community where she and her husband were living in Lagos.

She preferred the bricklayer’s smaller apartment to her husband’s house, and she took along with her, a 12-year-old son she had for her husband.

Mr. Alimi, 34, was said to have been arrested by the police, and arraigned in court on Thursday for conduct likely to cause breach of peace, after the woman’s husband lodged a complaint against him.
Continue Reading>>>>http://www.oloyenews.com/shocker-why-i-left-my-lecturer-husband-got-pregnant-for-a-bricklayer-housewife/

Re: SHOCKER: Why I Left My Lecturer Husband, Got Pregnant For A Bricklayer – Housewi by Ahmadgani(m): 7:03am On Nov 13, 2016
diaris God oh
Re: SHOCKER: Why I Left My Lecturer Husband, Got Pregnant For A Bricklayer – Housewi by respect80(m): 7:10am On Nov 13, 2016
This woman no gbaroof and she no like awoof grin

1 Like

Re: SHOCKER: Why I Left My Lecturer Husband, Got Pregnant For A Bricklayer – Housewi by AJOBI77(m): 7:20am On Nov 13, 2016
Hmmmn. The truth and reasons for such action are still hidden. It may be lack of attention and care thougj

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKER: Why I Left My Lecturer Husband, Got Pregnant For A Bricklayer – Housewi by Ahmed0336(m): 7:30am On Nov 13, 2016
I suspect two things, either dat brick layer used juju or him sabi handle her in "the other room"

3 Likes

Re: SHOCKER: Why I Left My Lecturer Husband, Got Pregnant For A Bricklayer – Housewi by EfemenaXY: 8:23am On Nov 13, 2016
The story is incomplete.

Fine looking woman sha.

1 Like

Re: SHOCKER: Why I Left My Lecturer Husband, Got Pregnant For A Bricklayer – Housewi by yorhmienerd(m): 10:37am On Nov 13, 2016
Maybe the Bricklayer peforms better on 'the pitch' than the rich lecturer..
Re: SHOCKER: Why I Left My Lecturer Husband, Got Pregnant For A Bricklayer – Housewi by yorhmienerd(m): 10:38am On Nov 13, 2016
dreamworld:
Before clicking this thread something came to my mind, *characteristics of afonja*
And I wasnt wrong

1 Like

Re: SHOCKER: Why I Left My Lecturer Husband, Got Pregnant For A Bricklayer – Housewi by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 13, 2016
Am not surprised..
The lecturer is busy taking care young pussies in school, neglecting his home.. While the bricklayer saw a dutiful and loving wife, hence was busy taking care of the woman with all he has.. And as women, we need love, care and a responsible man at home irrespective of his job.. Then she follows where her heart leads her grin
Shikena!

I no pity the lecturer at all! We know his type at home..
But she should have divorced him properly before moving into the bricklayer's house.
That's the only fault I see.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Please Recommend A Good Hospital Around Obigbo In Port Harcourt / Adorable Photos Of 103yr Old Grandma With Her Grandchildren In Owerri 4 Xmas / Son's Mouth Is Of Great Concern

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.