Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

How Do They Apply Russian Universities From Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Do They Apply Russian Universities From Nigeria (921 Views)

Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University / Asomba Nkiru Sandra: Russian University, Michurinsk State Agrarian Hails Student / FG Urged To Reduce Number Of Universities From 152 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do They Apply Russian Universities From Nigeria by jaiyefavour: 7:05am On Nov 13, 2016
hello,i'm a Nigerian student that wants to study medicine abroad but i'm finding it difficult to apply(Russia)
Re: How Do They Apply Russian Universities From Nigeria by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 14, 2016
Do they only teach in Russia please
Re: How Do They Apply Russian Universities From Nigeria by seun12345aye: 11:54am On Nov 15, 2016
STUDY MEDICINE AND SURGERY IN CHINA

THERE IS GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR YOUNG SCHOOL LEAVERS WHO WISH TO PURSUE THEIR CAREER IN MEDICINE, I AM PLEASED TO TELL YOU THAT CHINA IS A NEW HUB FOR GREAT MINDS AND FUTURE DOCTORS TO BE TRAINED AS PHYSICIANS AND POLICY MAKERS IN MEDICAL WORLD.OPPORTUNITY TO STUDY IN WORLD CLASS UNIVERSITY, UNDER WELL NURTURED TUTORS AND PROFESSORS WITH GREAT MEDICAL FACILITIES YOU CAN THINK OF.
ALL THE SCHOOLS I WORK WITH ARE ALL IN IMED REGISTRY WITH ECFMG AND WHO ACCREDITATION

ADVANTAGES OF STUDYING IN CHINA
-Schools are accredited with WHO,IMED,ECFMG
-No IELTS / TOEFL/ UTME/JAMB required.
-First class universities with well nurtured Tutors
-100 Percent assurance of getting admitted
-Issuance of admission Letter in few days.
-LOW TUITION FEE.
-Low cost of living.
-Western Standard of life.

CALL +8615698811442 OR +2348030787256, you can also add me on whatsapp for more enquiries., Email.. ayedun.t@yahoo.com, seun12345aye@gmail.com

Re: How Do They Apply Russian Universities From Nigeria by seun12345aye: 11:58am On Nov 15, 2016
seun12345aye:
STUDY MEDICINE AND SURGERY IN CHINA
THERE IS GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR YOUNG SCHOOL LEAVERS WHO WISH TO PURSUE THEIR CAREER IN MEDICINE, I AM PLEASED TO TELL YOU THAT CHINA IS A NEW HUB FOR GREAT MINDS AND FUTURE DOCTORS TO BE TRAINED AS PHYSICIANS AND POLICY MAKERS IN MEDICAL WORLD.OPPORTUNITY TO STUDY IN WORLD CLASS UNIVERSITY, UNDER WELL NURTURED TUTORS AND PROFESSORS WITH GREAT MEDICAL FACILITIES YOU CAN THINK OF.
ALL THE SCHOOLS I WORK WITH ARE ALL IN IMED REGISTRY WITH ECFMG AND WHO ACCREDITATION
ADVANTAGES OF STUDYING IN CHINA
-Schools are accredited with WHO,IMED,ECFMG
-No IELTS / TOEFL/ UTME/JAMB required.
-First class universities with well nurtured Tutors
-100 Percent assurance of getting admitted
-Issuance of admission Letter in few days.
-LOW TUITION FEE.
-Low cost of living.
-Western Standard of life.
CALL +8615698811442 OR +2348030787256, you can also add me on whatsapp for more enquiries., Email.. ayedun.t@yahoo.com, seun12345aye@gmail.com
Re: How Do They Apply Russian Universities From Nigeria by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 15, 2016
[quote author=seun12345aye post=51051279][/quote]a
wil they accept my NECO. How can I convert their currency to know if I can make up financially. Can you give me the cost
Re: How Do They Apply Russian Universities From Nigeria by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 15, 2016
JennaFree:

not only Russian but many other disciplines. Have you something particularly interested in?
interested in cost per year both tuition,accomodation,living cost. Would like to study medsurg or radiography
Re: How Do They Apply Russian Universities From Nigeria by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 15, 2016
JennaFree:

not only Russian but many other disciplines. Have you something particularly interested in?
interested in cost per year both tuition,accomodation,living cost. Would like to study medsurg or radiography.
Re: How Do They Apply Russian Universities From Nigeria by jaiyefavour: 10:12am On Nov 16, 2016
JennaFree:
Sure it's difficult to apply foreign university, esp Russian. First you need to know their language. That's why I suggest to apply first for study Russian online on https://www.tutoronline.net/russian-tutor . Then you need to find a good biology and chemistry tutor. It will be uneasy but if you really want to become a good doctor then you must work on yourself and study hard.
just how do I apply these universities, what websites what agents,Anyone who is familiar pls shed more light

(1) (Reply)

Business That Student Can Do Off Campus / You May Be Pronouncing These Words Wrongly / Help Me With The Scientific Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.