Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,952 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

2019: Adamawa Government Reveals Atiku's Presidential Ambition - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Adamawa Government Reveals Atiku's Presidential Ambition (20189 Views)

2019: Adamawa APC Dumps Atiku For Buhari / Paris Fund: Adamawa Government Replies Nigerian Who Asked How It Was Spent / Jonathan’s Almajiri Schools Too Expensive To Run – Adamawa Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: Adamawa Government Reveals Atiku's Presidential Ambition by Upritman(m): 7:05am On Nov 13, 2016
The Presidential ambition of former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar has been exposed ahead of his 70th birthday celebration. This was made public by the Adamawa State government through Abba Jimeta, the Chief of staff to Governor Mohammed Abdullahi Abubakar, during the flag-off of the construction of Girei-Wuro Bokki road by Governor Muhammad
Jibrilla yesterday.

He said all elected and appointed officials in the state would work for Atiku as soon as he declares his intention to contest. “The entire Adamawa state government is firmly behind the former vice president ; whereever he (Atiku) goes, the state is government is behind him. “From the Governor to the Deputy governor, the Secretary to the state government, Commissioners, the special advisers and special assistants and all other political appointees and members of the State House of Assembly are behind Atiku Abubakar”.

Jimeta said this will be in appreciation of the huge contributionsof Atiku Abubakar to the economy of the state and the nation. “Such an important figure in Adamawa State, we as a government have nothing to pay him back, than to support all his political ambitions and to give him our support if he declares to run for any political office”, he added.

Recall that Alhaji Atiku Abubakar who has refused to give up on his political ambition has ended up been considered as one of Nigeria's famous political prostitutes. Atiku, who vowed never to defect to any other party when joining the APC has over the times been accused of making secret moves aimed at perfecting his next political destiny.

Political watchers have hinted that if President Buhari decides to contest in 2019, Atiku may end up leaving the party for the PDP who is seriously shopping for a prominent and wealthy northerner to field against the incumbent President or any other candidate of the ruling APC. And if Buhari refuses to recontest, it is believed that Atiku would catch into APC's plan to allow the north complete its eight year tenure to fulfill his presidential ambition.

However, Atiku has repeatedly denied any plan to defect from the APC or contest for president. Such secret moves and interests are the major cause of the current problems rocking the ruling party including its inability to conduct its Board of Trustees election, which Atiku and Tinubu are billed to have serious interest in.

Versatile Reporters recalls that Atiku contested the presidential primaries of the APC and came a distant third position.

Source: www.versatilereporters.com/2016/11/2019-adamawa-government-reveals-atikus_13.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Adamawa Government Reveals Atiku's Presidential Ambition by Memesticmeme: 7:10am On Nov 13, 2016
Ok
Re: 2019: Adamawa Government Reveals Atiku's Presidential Ambition by richidinho(m): 7:33am On Nov 13, 2016
If i must vote for Adamawa candidate, certainly it wont be Atiku but... Nuhu Ribadu

20 Likes

Re: 2019: Adamawa Government Reveals Atiku's Presidential Ambition by capatainrambo: 7:37am On Nov 13, 2016
turakigrin buhari will just be eyeing him somehow now

1 Like

Re: 2019: Adamawa Government Reveals Atiku's Presidential Ambition by bugidon(m): 7:39am On Nov 13, 2016
old hausa men too like power, yet if they eventually get there they will be clueless and confused

38 Likes

Re: 2019: Adamawa Government Reveals Atiku's Presidential Ambition by dra1987(m): 7:47am On Nov 13, 2016
Saiiii Turakiiiin Adamawa,we are solidly behind u.!!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Adamawa Government Reveals Atiku's Presidential Ambition by amaechi1: 7:48am On Nov 13, 2016
Atiku is not brand for any sane nigeria. Halliburton scan is still load.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Adamawa Government Reveals Atiku's Presidential Ambition by okosodo: 8:13am On Nov 13, 2016
Atiku is very corrupt. If buhari is really fighting corruption, atiku should be in jail. Even obj confirmed it with visible evidence.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Adamawa Government Reveals Atiku's Presidential Ambition by soberdrunk(m): 8:28am On Nov 13, 2016
I said it before and i will say it again----

Fuel price may reach #500naira a litre,

Nepa may take light for a whole year,

Nigeria police may arrest me for breathing,

Runs girls may make me sell all my properties,

Nigerian breweries may stop the production of "gulder"

I may never find a 'Nigerian' wife.......

But i will NEVER GIVE UP ON NIGERIA BUT THE DAY "ATIKU" becomes 'president' ------------ COLOUR ME AUSTRALIAN!!!

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019: Adamawa Government Reveals Atiku's Presidential Ambition by morbeta(m): 8:29am On Nov 13, 2016
They will soon open book for him, Just wait and see.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Adamawa Government Reveals Atiku's Presidential Ambition by seedorfg(m): 8:29am On Nov 13, 2016
power mongers

1 Like

Re: 2019: Adamawa Government Reveals Atiku's Presidential Ambition by borntosuccess(m): 8:29am On Nov 13, 2016
interesting
Re: 2019: Adamawa Government Reveals Atiku's Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 13, 2016
It has always been an open secret that Atiku still has his eyes on the nation's number one job. His recent public utterances were great indications that he has not given up his burning ambition to become the nation's Commader-in-Chief.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Adamawa Government Reveals Atiku's Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 13, 2016
grin grin grin grin

Back to Back...

1 Like

Re: 2019: Adamawa Government Reveals Atiku's Presidential Ambition by ajoskele(m): 8:32am On Nov 13, 2016
amaechi1:
Atiku is not brand for any sane nigeria. Halliburton scan is still load.
Chai..you need a room beside Mama Piss room.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Adamawa Government Reveals Atiku's Presidential Ambition by seedorfg(m): 8:32am On Nov 13, 2016
i'd rather vote jacob zuma than to vote for a president like "atiku" wink

1 Like

Re: 2019: Adamawa Government Reveals Atiku's Presidential Ambition by henryharry82(m): 8:33am On Nov 13, 2016
It's long overdue

1 Like

Re: 2019: Adamawa Government Reveals Atiku's Presidential Ambition by Girlbestfriend(f): 8:34am On Nov 13, 2016
dra1987:
we? did you say we? I don't know what Atiku is looking for anyway, even if I wanna vote an Hausa man definitely not Atiku.

but this una I must rule syndrome is turning into something else o

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Adamawa Government Reveals Atiku's Presidential Ambition by eezeribe(m): 8:34am On Nov 13, 2016
Atiku = Donald Trump of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Adamawa Government Reveals Atiku's Presidential Ambition by zanebaddo(m): 8:37am On Nov 13, 2016
Islamic Republic of nigeria. The country after mohammeds heart.
Re: 2019: Adamawa Government Reveals Atiku's Presidential Ambition by mbjsuki(m): 8:38am On Nov 13, 2016
morbeta:
They will soon open book for him, Just wait and see.

Was the book closed before?
It's been opened since awaiting this day he declare his intention.
This guy wants to consolidate his greed.
My question to this guy is,Is it a most for him to rule?
How do you full a cup that's full? He has stolen enough for him, his generation and those yet unborn, what else does he want?
This is greed at work and he is walking and working towards his own destruction.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Adamawa Government Reveals Atiku's Presidential Ambition by legendsilver(m): 8:38am On Nov 13, 2016
Are we moving forward or backward? A vote for Atiku is a vote for backwardness. I will never try such again we are wiser now because if you are not age forty to sixty, forget my support. Enough of all these outdated folks, Nigeria need agility with wisdom of Solomon to excel.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Adamawa Government Reveals Atiku's Presidential Ambition by wildchild1: 8:42am On Nov 13, 2016
This is not news

Check my signature
Re: 2019: Adamawa Government Reveals Atiku's Presidential Ambition by babyfaceafrica: 8:48am On Nov 13, 2016
okosodo:
Atiku is very corrupt. If buhari is really fighting corruption, atiku should be in jail. Even obj confirmed it with visible evidence.
why didnt obj jail him?

4 Likes

Re: 2019: Adamawa Government Reveals Atiku's Presidential Ambition by abayimi567: 8:56am On Nov 13, 2016
for there information ...........no way for Atiku comes 2019..if them like All adamawa should support him .....

1 Like

Re: 2019: Adamawa Government Reveals Atiku's Presidential Ambition by chumaster(m): 9:19am On Nov 13, 2016
mbjsuki:

Was the book closed before?
It's been opened since awaiting this day he declare his intention.
This guy wants to consolidate his greed.
My question to this guy is,Is it a most for him to rule?
How do you full a cup that's full? He has stolen enough for him, his generation and those yet unborn, what else does he want?
This is greed at work and he is walking and working towards his own destruction.
But your Lord buhari even after his reign as a military man, in PTDf, he wasn't satisfied that he had to contest again for 4 consecutive times.

Smh for your likes (hypocrites)

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Adamawa Government Reveals Atiku's Presidential Ambition by juman(m): 9:26am On Nov 13, 2016
Well he has right like other nigerians to vie for any position.
Re: 2019: Adamawa Government Reveals Atiku's Presidential Ambition by EFCC777: 9:33am On Nov 13, 2016
dra1987:
don't say we pls. u are who are behind him
Re: 2019: Adamawa Government Reveals Atiku's Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 13, 2016
Awusa
Re: 2019: Adamawa Government Reveals Atiku's Presidential Ambition by FlyoruB: 9:41am On Nov 13, 2016
What sort of sloppy journalism is this?? The Governor of Adamawa state isn't Mohammed Abdullahi Abubakar (that's the Governor of Bauchi state). Bindow Jibrilla is the Governor of Adamawa state. Smh.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Adamawa Government Reveals Atiku's Presidential Ambition by kcee112: 9:47am On Nov 13, 2016
Sai baba ATIKU!!!
Sai baba ATIKU!!!
2019 ...... smiley smiley
Re: 2019: Adamawa Government Reveals Atiku's Presidential Ambition by tammie24: 9:50am On Nov 13, 2016
Atiku wants to be President by all means

Anyway he's better that the cow header we have there in Aso Rock

(1) (2) (Reply)

Outrage In Police Over Lopsided Promotions •SE & SS Officers Send SOS / Abdulrahman Abdulrazak: A Celebration Of Non- Performance - Razak Atunwa / 8 Deadly Security Threats Nigeria Is Facing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.